News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Full House the Sex Generation.

Started by Prefect Mos, November 13, 2012, 03:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

This is more or less an interest check in a full house RPG, Incest will be involved, and everyone will be above the age of consent. Dad, Four Daughters (Oldest, middle, and Twins) Two Uncles, there girlfriends, Step Mom, Slut from next door.. and the Family dog of course. Sorry for the limited post.. but looking first if any one is interested.

Sexy Firefly

Sounds Interesting!!! I would Be interested in playing one of the daughters!

Koekje

I'd like to portray one of the uncles, if you'd like :)
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Legman

I think I could manage Comet the dog. :)
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

DahliaBlossom

I'd like to play the twins or the middle daughter.

Cami

Sexy Firefly

Didn't really specify...I would be interested in just a daughter or one of the twins as well!!!

sansa

One of the twins or middle daughter!
Preferably middle daughter but ill be a twin (:
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Ariel

There is no twin set, it's only Michelle. She is played BY twins Mary Kate and Ashley, but there's only DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle. I want DJ!
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

psychobillynight

If the dad isn't taken, I'd be willing to play as him ^_^.

Ariel

OMG. Who's playing John Stamos? Ima rape you. <3
Not accepting new RPs

DahliaBlossom

It's not the actual family. I don't think anyways. I hope not. Except for john stamos everyone else is...ew.

Cami

I think it's orginal characters in a similar setting. As most of the girls here want to play the daughters, I personally think that the people who expressed interest in them first (such as Firefly) should get to claim that role. However, the GM is more than able to override me.

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Cami

-shrugs- Again, I think it's original characters. We'll know when the GM posts. But I feel morally responsible to allow Dahlia and Firefly their first choice. Than again, maybe they have no interest in the middle sister. I'll let y'all hash it out with the GM's say so, though. I'm up for playing whatever truthfully.

DahliaBlossom

"This is more or less an interest check in a full house RPG, Incest will be involved, and everyone will be above the age of consent. Dad, Four Daughters (Oldest, middle, and Twins) Two Uncles, there girlfriends, Step Mom, Slut from next door.. and the Family dog of course."

That doesn't sound like the original characters to me. She even says twins. And since when did they have a step mom?

Just sayin'... Guess we shall wait for the GM.

Sexy Firefly

I think it was just the idea of full house not exactly that concept! Character wise! just a bunch of people living in the same house and what not...

sansa

Quote from: DahliaBlossom on December 13, 2012, 09:43:58 PM
"This is more or less an interest check in a full house RPG, Incest will be involved, and everyone will be above the age of consent. Dad, Four Daughters (Oldest, middle, and Twins) Two Uncles, there girlfriends, Step Mom, Slut from next door.. and the Family dog of course."

That doesn't sound like the original characters to me. She even says twins. And since when did they have a step mom?

Just sayin'... Guess we shall wait for the GM.

Danny proposed to Vicky at Disneyland. But a couple of episodes after that episode Vicky has another job that is in New York which is really far away from San Francisco Danny was upset because they won't be able to connect like they did in San Francisco. So Vicky and Danny decides that it won't work having a long distance relationship so they broke up and cancel their engagement. So no Danny and Vicky did not get married.
She was more or less like a step mother for a while though.
The little sisters were played by the Olsen Twins so I'm sure it's just a twist based off the series to incorporate where both of the actresses are now just twins in this adaptation.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

DahliaBlossom

Quote from: sansa on December 13, 2012, 09:52:29 PM
Danny proposed to Vicky at Disneyland. But a couple of episodes after that episode Vicky has another job that is in New York which is really far away from San Francisco Danny was upset because they won't be able to connect like they did in San Francisco. So Vicky and Danny decides that it won't work having a long distance relationship so they broke up and cancel their engagement. So no Danny and Vicky did not get married.
She was more or less like a step mother for a while though.
The little sisters were played by the Olsen Twins so I'm sure it's just a twist based off the series to incorporate where both of the actresses are now just twins in this adaptation.

Yes, I'm well aware of all that. But, I didn't consider Vicky a stepmother because they ended up not together. And I know Olsen twins played the youngest.