A rules concerned question

Started by Jclaymore, September 01, 2013, 06:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclaymore

hi, I am thinking of setting up a very complicated and extensive rp, but I want to make sure I won't be going to break any rules here on my favorite rp site.

It's still far from the point of actually being set up, and nothing concrete has been decided at all, but in the case I decide on putting this on a private instance, outside Elliquiy.

Would I allowed to advertise for it in my signature, or something similar?

I'd end up using Elliquiy's rules on that forum should I decide to create the rp on a different instance. Though I'll probably end up adding to it to complement the setting and stuff more.

Ariel

Hi!

You are most definitely allowed to advertise in your signature, just remember to upload all images to the Elluiki.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Oniya

That would be the images for use in your signature must be uploaded to the Elluiki.  As for advertising a game on Elliquiy that is to take place elsewhere, the one thing we ask is that the other site also contains a link back to Elliquiy.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17