Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idontknow22

The time we spent togther was precious, I enjoyed every moment of it but it's winter now and I no longer have time for SummerWhispers.
I CAN'T THINK OF A GOOD SIGNATURE AHHHHHHH!!!!

Skye

Well,
if you don't know, I can't help you.
-sighs and leaves-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Tharic

I'm sorry, I don't think we've ever even met, so how can we be dating? This is just too weird for me. I'm done with this.

SummerWhispers

I cannot believe you are even surprised....I mean really....I have not had any hot water for at least a month. I am known to enjoy  the heat and these cold showers are unbearable for me. So I am done with you, and I am going to find someone who will at least allow me to join him in the shower, so I will at least stand  a chance of a warm shower.

Falstaff

I cannot believe you killed our rabbits, just to make a hat...though you look awesome in it...I have to end it.

The rabbit has died as has our trust...I will always love you though.
*pets the hat goodbye and walks out the door*

Breathless Intent

You keep breaking my furniture. Every time I buy a new coffee table, you bash into it. I can't be having this. Enough is enough - Goodbye, Fals.

Mingnon

Dear Intent,

You have continued to use every single journal I've purchased, week after week so that you could write erotic versions of our dates. Even moreso, you have this creepy habit of taping each finished story to my bedroom window so that it's just about in my face when I wake up. My nerves - and my wallet - can't seem to take it anymore, so I will have to put an end to this.

-Mingnon

P.S. Please don't find me at my new address. I have gotten myself a police-enforced restraining order, with an actual police officer living with me. He's actually quite a charmer, too.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Tharic

Mingnon,

I'm sorry but I just can't handle the wedding dress like outfits anymore.  It was hot at the beginning but I'm beginning to question your motivation now.  Also I  just can't take all those cats.   Sure a few are fine but  you're out of control.

Please don't try to contact me again.

Rolin

ps, The SPCA is en route.

Finothing

Rolin,
I love you. I really do. But you're always cleaning. You already spell good! I told you 100 times! There's never any hot water. Sorry. I'm outta here!

MolotovXsugaR

Finothing, I love candy canes as much as the next person, but the stocking have got to go. I can't take it anymore. That and the smell of peppermint never washes out no matter how many showers I take.

♥ It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything - Tyler Durden ♥

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: MolotovXsugaR on January 09, 2013, 11:02:49 PM
Finothing, I love candy canes as much as the next person, but the stocking have got to go. I can't take it anymore. That and the smell of peppermint never washes out no matter how many showers I take.

Miss Sugar, you know how I've tried and tried to be good. But I just cant! I'm bad! I'm very bad! So I think I should just let myself out before I make you fond of all my bad habits! Sayonara, senora!

Oh and welcome to E :)

Quote from: DTW on January 09, 2013, 11:05:12 PM
Too many tats.

too much... dude..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Mingnon

Insanity,

As much as I enjoy having your hands on me, I think it's about time you let go. Literally.

-Mingnon
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Proud Geek

Mingnon, please don't look at me like that. You knew this was coming. We just aren't meant to be but please don't look like that. This is hard enough without those soft sweet eyes of yours. Goodbye.

Illuminate

PG, you know I love your smile.. And your eyes.. You had be by the first wink. But, now.. It's the hair. All the gel, and grease. Just let it go from time to time! ...You're constantly looking in the mirror. I'd swear you're worse than I am when it comes to that. Not to mention the flakes that are always falling on your shoulder. It's beyond the point of bad dandruff.. Now it just looks like a serious case of head lice. It's time to lay off the hair products, darling. You'll be bald before you're 50! I can't handle the vanity any longer.

Yours,
Sincerely,
Lumi
Account restricted at member's request

Tharic

Lumi,

I'm sorry but the relationship between us has to end. There's just too much distance between us. Also, I must admit that I've cheated on you at least seven different times and it's just not fair to me to be stuck with someone who isn't going to accept that.

Please return the steamy pictures I sent you as well.

Regards,
Rolin

Illuminate

Rolin,

I never thought I'd fall for that sneaky shower deal.. Needless to say you used to have a way about you. Now.. I'm left wondering if I didn't make a mistake. I'm glad we never consummated anything, I'd hate to be left with a disease those seven other women (And men?) may have given you.

Your steamy pictures met a fiery end, but I'd be more than obliged to draw you stick figures of what they looked like.

P.S. How's that rash? You may need to see a doctor for that..

Love,
Later,
Lumi

Tharic

Lumi,

You're like the sunshine on a rainy day. Your smile is like millions of tiny kittens grinning up at me. It's simply the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Your words flow like milk and honey, I simply cannot imagine a more eloquent and immaculate sound than when you whisper my name.

Unfortunately, I've done nothing but lie to you since the day we meet.

I'm leaving you.

For a russian bear trainer. She's really cute and the bear is de-clawed, so it's a double bonus.

All None of my love,
Rolin

PS, I had the dry cleaners send you a bill for my laundry, I had to get that stink of you off everything. It's not good for the bear.

Illuminate

Proud Geek

Rolin I am appalled. I don't know what drug induced stupor you had me in but I don't like you like that. It's sad and desperate what you did. Now I must go and take a scalding hot shower, I feel so dirty.

Mingnon

Mr. Geek,

Are you trying to be the Second Most Photogenic Person Ever? Because you're not doing a good job of it.

-Mingnon
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Proud Geek

Mingnon,

You are very sweet and we had a lot of fun but seriously you have to many cats. I am always covered in cat hair. Everything is covered in cat hair and the aroma at your place is unbearable. Sorry this just isn't going to work out.

-Proud Geek

Saidi

Geek darling,

Despite that dazzling smile, I can no longer deal with your obsession with your hair.  You spend so many hours taking up valuable mirror space, my dark locks are beginning to look rather mussed, and not due to a good time either.  I'm sorry, but I must go.

Saidi
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Dray

Saidi

Apparently we just met and I'm sure we had a wonderful time together...but I don't believe girls have any right to critisize men about how long they spend on their own hair when they know they do the same...granted I don't think any man should spend hours getting ready...it takes me a few seconds to "style" my hair...and yes by style I mean to leave it unkempt and messy...still to break up with a man just because he is taking up your mirror space...well I'm just done.  You are beautiful and gorgeous though...but simply...ain't no one got time.