I never said I was a good girl....

Started by Aemirys, December 28, 2011, 02:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aemirys

Aemirys'

ARDENT RP DESIRES

THREAD UNDER CURRENT CONSTRUCTION

Joining Elliquiy in September 2011 saw my first footsteps into the RP'ing world since then I feel somewhat more comfortable with many of the terms and expressions used but some of it still a mystery to me. Mainly those revolving around platforms.

I have come to realise that I favour forum based RPs. You would have to come to me with something spectacular at the moment to get me to do anything via PM or IM.

Characters: I play submissive female characters to both dominant male and dominant female characters. I enjoy playing naive characters as well. By nature I am a naturally submissive kinda girl but I thoroughly enjoy playing resistant submissive characters, the type that need to be broken in. I enjoy playing woman with a little fire in them, a wild streak in their nature, but who always meet their match in a man/women who can tame or just out right dominate her.

I have never written from a male characters perspective before and at this stage I don't know that I would be able to although for future reference I would like to try writing a character in a male x male scenario.

I was going to add a section describing the physical traits of (in particular) woman that I found physically appealing but really as long as there is a certain je ne so qui that is all that matters. I'm inclined to believe I'm a pansexual, personality really does matter more than anything else. I do love red heads though!

Species: Elves, Practitioners of magic, Vampires, Angles, Demons

Settings/Genres: fantasy, science fiction, historical, modern, alternative modern, military.

Something I should mention, I leave my system running 24/7 which is why you will I always see me as appearing to online in E as well as, MSN, YIM, Skype and so on. I know I should be more deligent in setting my status as away or busy and leaving a status message but I'm terrible at remembering.

Basically just sketching things out at the moment....

Currently I am craving a military based role play, story heavy but of course sex is always welcomed. But interested on focusing on weaponry and strategy. What I had in mind was more modern/alternative modern based. But due to my reading background I feel more than comfortable with 'classical' warfare as well.

Also I am craving a vampire based story role play, once again plot heavy but sex is always welcomed. I'll leave it extremely loosly dubbed as a "vampire" story for the moment and add detail in a bit. I love Interview with A Vampire, Trueblood....

Also thinking something along the lines of Firefly and branching out into steampunk would be fun.... but other than an interest I don't really have any set ideas.

At the moment I would kill for some female on female story action.  I would be more than happy to explore any setting you had in mind.

role play request status: seeking

for more in depth kinky exploration

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Aemirys

UPDATE RECORD

JANUARY 2012

Role Play Request Status set to seeking.
A little info added.
Craving female x female.

Role Play Request Status added and set to hiatus.

A little more information added
Formatting applied
Update Record added
Image changed
Heading and fonts applied

Extra details added to military style
Formatting

Major formatting changes
Felix replaced by Trajan for all headers (- Aemirys' headings)
All footers changes to new layout style

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★