Seeking a female partner

Started by Orochimaru, April 14, 2014, 04:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread.

First, some small guidelines, rather one guideline. I want someone who is consistent. I will not be rapid fire posting and I may not post for a week, but would like someone who will know they will not disappear for more than a week and never come back. You also do not need to know anything about the game/series anything comes from. I am not picky, just have fun with it and not be afraid to ask questions. I will gladly help.

Now, my muse is finicky, but I do want to do some World of Warcraft race parings. I love the worgen and will only be a worgen.

Male Worgen/Female Draenei
Male Worgen/Female Night Elf Druid
Male Worgen/Female Pandaren
Male Worgen Death Knight/Full grown Val'kyr

I have no real story, but just something fun, maybe very smutty. Who knows, up for discussion.

Now comes for my long desired craving of a Metroid RP. I have two ideas for the same character of mine.

My character is a Space Pirate, male 'clone' of the bounty hunter, Samus Aran. In the original idea, it's him VS Samus with the two eventually falling in love and he goes from evil to nuetral. The second idea goes around a dimensional rift opening and an alternate dimension evil version of Samus Aran comes out of the rift. Two more ideas are more MxM or Female on Futa. The latter two I am meh about.

PM me if you would like to do any of them.

The Golden Touch

The Warcraft pairing of Worgen/NE interests me. I don't have many plot ideas however!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Orochimaru

You do not need one. Just PM me and we can talk it over if you so desire.

Orochimaru