Fire Emblem (Interest Check)

Started by Latooni Subota, November 13, 2011, 11:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

When you promote you do! . . not that i'll matter that much for you unless you pick the heaviest sword in existance to dance around with? XD
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

ZameRagues

(SPD - [Weapon Weight - CON - Proficiency Bonus]). Count as 0 if Negative.

The entire equation is in parenthesis.

Edit: Ignore me
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Kunoichi

Quote from: Latooni Subota on November 19, 2011, 01:59:36 PM
When you promote you do! . . not that i'll matter that much for you unless you pick the heaviest sword in existance to dance around with? XD

Not if I only carry around dances and instruments. :P Though, to be honest, I have to wonder why I'd have to be a Bard to learn songs in the first place, especially since I'd much rather sing and dance than dance and cut people.

Edit: By the way, updated cast list.  Reload your page if it still looks like the old one.

Silk

Name: Ysena Kindrel
Appearance:

Sometimes known as the mercenary with a concience, Ysena has lead the Advent mercenary group for several year's after she was adopted by the previous leader. She has earned their respect through her moral code and her skill with an axe. Each of the men under her know that if they was in trouble, she wouldn't hesitate to rush to their aid. But as with such a lucrative market, the groups services do not come cheap, although sometimes they may be entited to a "discount" if she feels strongly for their cause. But even then she has her men to feed.

Total Lv 1
Level    1
EXP      0
Class: Fighter
HP     23 (70%)
STR  - 08 (60%)    DEF  - 04 (40%)
MAG  - 00 (00%)    RES  - 00 (30%)
SKI  - 04 (50%)    SPD  - 03 (40%)
LUC  - 02 (30%)    MOV  - 5 +0
CON  - 10          AID  - 9 +0

Bonus Stats: Str Skl Spd Def
Weapon Proficiency: Axe (C)
Affinity: Fire

Inventory:
  Name            Type ( ) RNG  WT  MT  HIT  CR  QL
-Iron Axe        Axe  (E)  1   8   10  075  00  45
-Vulnerary (3)
-
-
-

Battle Inventory:
  Name            Rng  Atk  Hit  Eva  Crt  AS  Ql
-Iron Axe        1-1  016  084  008  002  03  45
-
-
-

Skills:
Character Skill- Reinforce (Mercenary leader) User can call 3 NPC units (they are allowed to designate their type) to help(Can only be used once per chapter)

Class Skill- Forest Walk
Passive Effect
Units with this skill can traverse Forest terrain without penalty.

Conceal
Passive Effect
When a unit ends their turn on Forest Terrain, they are hidden from sight. If they attacked on their
turn, this skill is ignored. If the character with this skill attacks, they come out of Conceal. If the
character leaves Forest Terrain, they come out of Conceal.

Personal Skills- You'll pay for that!  If Allied Unit is reduced
to 0 HP+ 10 Critical

I'll show you why they work for me!:  If the character is within
3 spaces of Male units + 10 to Hit and Evasion

Weak immune system: If the character is
suffering [poison]... +2 to Ailment duration

Silk

As a note, if anyone wants to be working under Ysena, let me know, (not that I'd mind)

Hoshino

So if, say, my character was a knight errant who decided to attempt to join Ysena's band because it was a just cause, that'd be cool with you?

Silk

Yeah if you wanted to join up for a few fights, because you thought what was happening was just, you would be welcome to tag along, get a cut of the pay. Then leave when you wanted too. Of course, it's up to you if you want to accept the pay or not. Ysena wouldn't begrudge you not wanting to stay if the job they was taking didn't sit well with you. (Because it wouldn't sit well with her either, but if moneys tight, they will take what they can get) and of course, you would be exempt your share of the wage.

evangel

Thanks, Kunoichi. I like how angry and red Claire looks.  ;D

Seems we have quite a healthy list.

Kunoichi

You're welcome. ^^

And yes, it seems we do.  Though, I am a bit concerned about the lack of magic-users...

Silk

We defently seem to be lacking mostly in the ranged combat regard. Not just magic :)

Latooni Subota

We have one Anima user, I have bows using my Trobadour ability, and our lancers can get some javelins. We'll be okay. Also, I eventually get light magic when I promote!

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Kunoichi

So what you're saying is, we need a Shaman. :P

Hoshino

Or a Shaman stand in, like, say, a Scavenger/Wanderer, perhaps?

Latooni Subota

Dark magic is overrated . . unless it's my character in another game, who has Major Lopto blood, and is going Trainee > Shaman > Druid.

Then it's AWESOME :3

Edit: if anything, i'm more sad that we don't have a PC thief. I WAS gonna go thief . . but then inspiration struck and I became a Troubadour XD

Kunoichi

Scavenger/Wanderer could easily work. ^^

Hoshino

So, what would fit into this group better? A sword specializing cavalier who promotes to paladin, or a Scavenger/Wanderer?

Latooni Subota

I wouldn't mind  a Scavenger/Wanderer. Then we have a lockpicker AND gold thief AND a bit o' magic AND a discount at stores eventually.

Kunoichi

Eh?  Who do we have that picks locks?

Silk

We don't need store discounts, we just take what we need >:)

evangel

Do we really need lockpicking? Can't we just kick them open or burn the whole thing down?

Latooni Subota

Evangel: Then you're risking breaking what's inside it, or other things that aren't gaming abstractions. >:(

Kunoichi: A Scavenger would be able to pick locks, since that's an ability everyone gets from the thief tree.

Revelation

Burning the whole thing down does not help much if say, we need to get innocent people out of it. In fact, that tends to make things go bad.  :P

Kunoichi

Quote from: Latooni Subota on November 19, 2011, 04:00:04 PM
Kunoichi: A Scavenger would be able to pick locks, since that's an ability everyone gets from the thief tree.

Ah, I see.  In that case, getting a Scavenger is starting to sound like a better and better option. ^^;

Revelation

They sound to be a jack of all trades class.

Latooni Subota

That's the Bounty Hunter, who is the Jack of All Trades! XD