News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

You know....I break up with you and break up with you...and I wake up and there you are again. I'm taking a different approach. I'm chaining you to the bed and bolting all the doors. Maybe now I can finally get rid of you!  :P

Ramael

It's totally not cool that you have that guy chained to the bed when I walk in.

I'm unchaining him and taking him for a beer, where we will discuss the woes of womenkind (and how you look naked).

Although for me it's a great way to make friends, for you it's a tad creepy. Goodbye.

olive

Fiiiiiine. You and him go ahead and bond and just keep on steppin'   
I still have the other guy chained in the basement. You should have known, I always have a spare. Enjoy your beer!

Autumn52

Olive you never share your men with me, it is disconcerting really. I would share if I had any. You have three and you won't share that is just not right. I'm sorry but I have to go and find someone who will share their sex-slaves with me. Keep in touch K. Bye.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

Xandi....the last time I "shared" with you, the man was not seen or heard from in days, maybe weeks. You are too hard on my sex-slaves. I try not to break them too soon but you just wear them out. If you could only moderate a little, we could have made this thing work. I'm sorry, but I have to call it quits.

Autumn52

*giggles*

Olive I am not the one who tied TL up and rode him like a bucking stallion. But its ok I see your slaves are more important to you than me. It's ok. I will find someone else who can lure the men into my dark dungeon. *giggles*

Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TyCaine

Why would you need anyone else but yourself to tempt men into your dungeon?  :)

But considering the thread...   We're done, you know that, right?  *stalks off...*
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

olive

~gigglesnorts~

Well it sure wasn't me that left those spur marks on his thighs! I've seen the man, he barely walk upright now.

And you never told me you had a dungeon!

Wait ~clings to her legs~ Igor will do it master....Igor will lure the silly mens into the dungeon for us! ~nods and licks your calf~

~spies one now~  Hi TyCaine

TyCaine

My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

olive

TyCaine,

I really think we should end this between us. It was short and fun, but mostly just too short. I'm hoping you won't be so distraught you accidently wander into a lovely red-head's dungeon but stranger things have happened. I'm sorry, I must show you the door now. Good bye.

TyCaine

Olive,

It's just...  Well, you don't understand me...  It was no accident I wandered into the dungeon, it was no accident that I was there, that I found you...

But you just don't understand me...  It's over between us...  I'm sorry...  But it's over...

Can you...like...release the cuffs now so i can leave?
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

Autumn52

*laughs*

TyCaine you can't break up with me and Olive. No no. You don't understand the scale of your situation here yet. We will release you when we are ready to and not before you have given us hours of pleasure. *Smiles* Now I will let you go after our playtime, then we will let you break up with us.

TyCaine

Look, Xandi, Olive...  I thought we discussed this and determined it wasn't working?

I'm trying to leave, as far as I'm concerned we're done, now all I need is for you to release the cuffs and we'll say our good byes...

There, that's it...   Wait...  Did you just lock them?  And what's that behind your back?

Hold on, we said nothing about gags!!  I....UmmmphH!!!

Mmmmmph, mmmmph!!!  mmmm, mmph, mmmph!!
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

olive

~nods to Xandi~

The breakup board is the perfect place to find distraught naive victims. Good idea Xandi.

Now TyCaine,

We are breaking up with you as a formality. The rules say we must. But, breaking up doesn't mean setting free. Oh no, we're finished with our 33.3/33.3/33.3 relationship. Now its just 50/50...Xandi and I. Now how bout a nice flogger to go with those love parting gifts of the cuffs and gag?

TyCaine

Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

olive

TyCaine,

That was the weakest attempt at a breakup ever. I'm breaking up with you for that, too. You need to enunciate your words a little better. Good....bye!

Shade

Your ass is just too perfect! I can't keep looking at it all day, it's like looking into the sun! I'm leaving you!

Harley

...  I can't be seen with a guy who wears a mask over their nose and mouth all day.  We never kiss.  I like kissing!  So...  I'm sorry.  I can't do this anymore. 

Zaphod

I can't be with a person whose name starts with Z. :P We are through.

Harley

Well I can't be with a man who wears excessive amounts of oil upon their... Chistled, rock hard abs.  Um...  I want you-- I mean, no--  I need to break up with you!  :O 

Ramael

I can't be with a girl who won't show me her face.

I mean it's been a month now, and I didn't MIND the first time we, y'know...have to say it was awkard but I thought you were just into a different kind of kink...

...it's getting on my tits now. Every time we go out to eat you're hiding your face behind the menu. People are laughing at me. Time to go, love.

Harley

And it was a very beautiful month, full of such wonderful memories for me...  But...  I really liked you!  In fact...  I love you!   But, if you can't deal with me not showing my face, for at least a little while, then....  I'm sorry, I'm the one who should really be breaking up with you.   

...   It's better this way...

Ramael

Oh no you don't.

I'm breaking up with you because you're ready to throw away a month of blissful banging for the sake of a concealed identity.

What are you, a superheroine or something?!

Uh, actually...don't answer that.

Harley

Do you think this is any easier for me?   Making love to you was like...  Heaven.   God, I just want to ravage you all over again!

But we can't, because you won't accept the fact that I must remain behind a mask...  For a week.  Maybe more.   

*sniffles, her eyes watery up*  Now look what you did!  I'm crying!   

It's over! 

Belle33

You've been too emotional lately.  Laughing one minute, crying the next... Yes, your passionate nature did make the sex amazing, but I need a little more stability now.  Goodbye mysterious one.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP