News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Halo: A shot in the dark

Started by Gladiator0161, August 18, 2010, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi

I was on vacation. Now I back.
"—in any other circumstance, you might have had a point there. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40's, I hate everyone equally, and there's no one alive who can comprehend my sexual preference."

Gladiator0161

Welcome back Sushi! Have fun?

Oh, and I finished my post btw guys, lol. Sorry it was a little late.

Sushi

Yah, def. I'll try to get writing in a bit too.
"—in any other circumstance, you might have had a point there. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40's, I hate everyone equally, and there's no one alive who can comprehend my sexual preference."

Gladiator0161

Cool, I look forward to reading your post :)

Hunter Phoenix

Hello there guys and gals, I've got a rough outline for my own RP started and I wanted to let you all know in case you found it interesting and wanted to take part, here is the link to the thread. There is no pressure on you taking part, it's purely if you are interested

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178389.msg8490875#msg8490875

Thanks in advance and I hope you don't mind me mentioning it in here.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Gladiator0161

Interesting rp idea Hunter, I've left you a comment in your thread :)

Demigod1945

ok sooooo i know this role-play was created at least three years ago but if the roleplay is still going i liked to join since im a huge halo fan. if unapproved people are allowed. i just discovered the sight so thats why I'm three years late lol.

Gladiator0161

Hello Demigod1945, and welcome to Elliquiy :)

Thanks for taking an interest in our thread and the roleplay is indeed, still going on. However, since we've had trouble with unapproved applicants in the past by just dropping out on us or just getting disagreeable, as gamemaster I've taken a "wait and see for approval" stance.

I do hope you a speedy acceptance to the site though, and ofcourse, you're welcome to hang out and chat with us here while the admins consider your approval.

I hope you also take the time to read over the rules I've posted on the first page of this chat, if you haven't done so already. Have you've thought about what kind of character you'd like to play btw? :)

Demigod1945

an odst would be fine, i love spartans and all but after playing every game as one i want to roleplay something  different. i promise not to drop out unless i have no other choice if get to be in the roleplay and ill let everybody know when i am unavailable. also just letting you know i'm real nerd about halo lore, so I should know just about everything about any weapons or enemies and the like.

Gladiator0161

Whoo! I am totally beat right now. This getting up early stuff all week is for the birds. So, how's everyone's weekend going so far?

Demigod1945: Playing an ODST is fine with me, and as long as you keep your word that you'll keep us updated on your availability, you're free to join. Just a warning though, god moding is not allowed, unless you've discussed something with a player first.

All I ask is that you read the first page, if you haven't already, to get a general idea of our mission, and the last page or so of the story thread to get updated on everyone's character condition and location. Hope that's not too much homework for you, lol.

Demigod1945

Totally fine, I've been itching to do some reading anyhow.

Demigod1945

I have to say I feel a little intimidated by everyones post, this could be a whole freaking series of books.

Gladiator0161

Lol, I for one will take that as a compliment Demigod :P

Sorry I've been afk for so long guys. I've had a really busy and really tiring past couple of weeks, and I'm still not quite 100% yet. Maybe tomarrow I can catch up on some lost sleep. I just hope my parents don't give me a hard time about sleeping in tomarrow, because I've already told both of them that I haven't slept well the past week and a half  :-\

Gladiator0161

Well, I have my next post planned out. Now I just have to include what Sushi writes in his post, lol. *hint hint* :P

Sorry if I'm being a little annoying Sushi, I know we all have lives, lol. I'm just so damned excited because my hometown sucks a little less, lol. xD

I found a store called Gamer's Guild that sells board games, card games, and comic books. Plus, they have D&D and Magic tourneys! xD

Hunter Phoenix

It's a bit quiet on here these days isn't it lol

Gladiator0161

Eh, maybe from time to time, lol.

I just got back from a weekend spent with friends out of town, and I had a blast :)

How'd everyone else's weekend go?

Hunter Phoenix

It was pretty interesting for a change.

Gladiator0161

Gladiator0161

Hey guys, how is everyone?

It's been a week since I posted my last comment, and it's been two weeks since Maelyn last posted in the story thread. I know it's Sushi's turn to post but, are you guys still interested in this?

I know it's slow...okay, really[/i] slow going, lol. So, I'll understand if you guys have lost interest.

I just need to know if that's the case, or if there's something that I need to do to help things along.

Maelyn

Gladiator0161

Hunter Phoenix

I'm still up for this, it's just been a long time since I saw a post from anyone and was wondering if this was still going on?

Gladiator0161

As long as I have people interested I'll keep it going. I thought Sushi was going to post next but, he must've got caught up in something.

Which is fine, I mean we all have lives. If I don't hear from him I'll go ahead and post with Gladiator. Me and Maelyn worked most of the material for our characters up already, so it's just a matter of modifying it to include everyone.

ashia starstreak

Been working OT at work. Did an11hr shift so I could have a day off. Hopefully soon I can rejoin. A bunch of bs on top of bs outside the Internet. Even got a picture planned out for my next post as well.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Gladiator0161

Nice job with the pic Ashia :)

Sorry you're having trouble irl though. I hope it gets worked out. I'll be posting next in a few moments.