A Hollow Hero (M Dom for f submissive [EX/NC])

Started by Cerulean Dreams, June 16, 2013, 01:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

~IN DISCUSSION~

News on page 3, The Morning Tribute, 17/02/13
Vanished Into Thin Air
Student Trisha Mellows, 22, vanished from her family home in London during the early hours of yesterday morning...

News on page 4, The Morning Tribute, 26/02/13
Police Stumped in Missing Persons Case
The search for student Trisha Mellows hit another roadblock yesterday as police admit another potential lead turned up no new information...

News on page 21, The Morning Tribute, 4/03/13
Detective Brought in for Mellows Case
The Mellows family have reportedly hired a private investigator who has expressed a keen interest in the Mellows case. P.I. Harland Gerald was unavailable for comment...

"Trisha had been thrust from one life to another in the blink of an eye. Why she had been abducted, why she had been treated as she had she did not know. All she knew was that she needed help. She needed a hero to come and rescue her..."

Thanks for reading this far! I'm looking for a partner for a two-chapter story, playing the role of Trisha.

The first chapter chronicles Trisha's abduction and subsequent violent handling in the hands of her abductor(s). This chapter is basically pure lust/violence, and ideally her treatment here is pushing extremes. Those who have power over her have no apparent goal other than pure hedonism, and her well-being has little meaning; by the time chapter one closes she's close to death and a shell of her former self. Short of scat, major limb amputation and animals everything is on the cards, provided they mesh with your limits.

The second chapter introduces Harland, the P.I. hired to 'search' for Trisha. By the time he finds her he's 'just in time' - another day or two and she'd be dead. He manages to rescue the girl, and Trisha obviously thinks that he's her knight in shining armour.

Of course, things for Trisha do not get much better. Rather than returning her home Harland returns her to his. Though never revealed to her it is in fact Harland who masterminded her abduction, with the aim of having her broken to the point anything is favourable compared to her past treatment. Harland claims Trisha as his own, cementing her as his possession, an item with which he can place into any role he wishes...

If you're interested in this idea please let me know via PM. Both chapters are flexible in that their content and length is up for discussion. The only detail set in stone is that by the end of chapter one Trisha has had all the fight beaten out of her. How she gets to that point and what goes on from there is open.

Best wishes,
Cerulean