Hades Arena [EX, BDSM] In need of a sadistic Demon Prince!

Started by Lady Kitsune, May 04, 2011, 06:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kitsune

Hades Arena

As the Angels in the Heavens fight amongst themselves, ignoring the plight of humanity, the Demons of Hell sit back and await the arrival of Armageddon.  Demons have their own worries as their world is rife with manipulation and betrayal but they have time.  Time to take in all the pleasures that Hell has to offer.  Of all the Princes, three are the most sadistic and in favor to lead the Generals in the final coming.  It is their fate to rule Earth and its humans.  For now, they bide their time but……the harems are dwindling as they apply their affections to extremes.  Now they must seek out the Slave master’s of Hell to assuage insatiable appetites.

Citizens or nobility of Hell sold or stolen into slavery must now fight in the arena for their right to be at their new master’s side.  No matter how powerful the demon, once she/he has been collared their powers are drastically diminished.  Only using their wits and their strength of will they must train to serve.  To defy is to bring down punishment.  To be spurned as unacceptable gets the slave turned over to the legions to be used.
The Slave master who pleases the Prince’s the most will earn the title of Lord.  There is no kindness, no love.  Nothing but service.  It is possible that being the whore of the legion is more survivable than being the toy of a Prince of Hell. 

Yet, all is not as it seems.  There is danger to the Prince’s.  They hold a coveted position and there are those next in line who find themselves more deserving.  Can the slave’s survive the assassination attempts and the chessboard manipulations of the Court of Hell.  To catch the eye of the Prince invites pleasure but does it not also invite death?

This is a game of manipulation, violence and lust, of dominance and submission.  The game is erotic in nature and will lean toward BDSM of a true nature, though it is not a requirement.  It will also be very extreme or as light as need be.  But!  This game is not just about sex, alone.  This game also includes PLOT, either created by myself or given life by the players and the characters.   This means writing in paragraphs not sentences.  It is not first come first serve.  Feel free to apply but your character will be reviewed. 

Cast list will include:

3 Princes of Hell (2 males and 1 female, title of Prince applies to all three)

Powerful beings that specialize in certain magics but no being is so powerful that they cannot be overcome by treachery.  They are bored waiting for the final coming and dally in pleasures and entertainment but even the minions of hell can only take so much.  Time to restock.

3 Slave Masters 

Overseers and trainers of the slaves.   Not satisfied with their position except in the enjoyment of training the slaves more in pleasures to be expected by the Princes.  What they do is mild in comparison…or perhaps the Princes could learn a thing a two from them.  Combat training is also a requirement for the slaves.  The Arena is a dangerous place.

9 Slaves

Those fighting for to survive but can they.  Plucked from whatever environment, anywhere from the noble houses of the Damned or from the lowly slithering levels of those beneath notice.  Is there new life better or worse, only the slaves know.

1 Marquis of Hell

Archrival to the Princes.  His eye is on a coveted throne.  Though most of the Princes are born to their calling, a few have made it there by appointment and manipulation.  Granted by the All Father Himself, the only other way is to take the place as an inheritance.  Cousin to the Princes, it is no small thing to remove one but should it happen…the Marquis is next in line.

1 Hermes - Messenger of the Princes

A sadistic demon who seems to manage to cop a feel or corner a nice slave now and then.  The Hermes is loyal to the Princes to a degree.  He has no ambitions to a lordship like a slavemaster but he enjoys comforts and has a penchant for debauchery and violence.

Arena Master – NPC

The mysterious Arena Master.  He oversees all.  His appearances are rare and the Princes give respect balking at disciplining any of his insubordination only because something is supremely odd about this fellow.  They cannot tell just how powerful he truly is or just what he is connected to.

Character Skeleton:

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] (Prince, SlaveMaster, Slave…etc…)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Please use human models with/or a description)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Powers/Skills:[/b] (No controlling powers or ones that may lead to possible god moding)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]On/Offs: [/b]

The Environment- Hell is as dark or as light as one needs it to be.  I would like to keep it at a level of  Roman times partially influenced by modern times.  The people have a demonic form but tend to walk around in civilzed areas in their human forms or modified forms.

Hades Arena- This is a Coliseum and the slaves quarters are more like comfortable pens.  Privacy is minimal.  Fighting will either be done against an NPC or under the respectful agreement of the two players.

Training Areas and Training Dungeons –
Here the Slave masters show the slaves their new way of life.
I am working on it, I swear!

Dashenka

This definately sounds good. I'll keep track of this :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Foxy DeVille

minerva7790

Heh, I'm going to keep track of this too.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Lady Kitsune

Wonderful, some interest.  Been a little RL busy the last few days but I hope to have some more information up soon, as well as finishing up a few invites. ^^

Qt

This looks very interesting. *book marks.*

Lady Kitsune

Interest is always good.  :-)

I've fleshed it out a little more.  Now let's see if we have any takers.  ;D

AngelicBlade

Would be nice to play the role of a slave. Not much on the ruler roles so. . . :P.

Still very interested and would love to be a part in this Roleplay if ye'd have me.

Though one question. Are we allowed to use anime pictures?

Dashenka

I'm up for playing, depending on the number of players though.

Esoteric Myobi

-peeks in-

Looks interesting, I'm curious if we could get more info on the plot though. As well as how the game will be run? Right now I'm thinking the Princes have their own little cubby in hell and the Marquis is busy trying to gain favor/plot their imminent deaths at said cubby though he has his own little lair elsewhere?

-wonders if it's possible to have any 'spies' within the Prince's ranks-

Don't mind me, just babbling now .-.;;

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lady Kitsune

Working the plot out in my head, Myobi and will be getting details on it soonish.  RL is running interference.  But you are prettu close to what I am thinking.  I will have a character but I'll be using and NPC to push story and also be interjecting things to keep things up.  Though I will leave most of the creativity up to characters, Now and then a will put up something to give things a gentle nudge.  A tightfisted plot dampens creativity and I want to give characters room to breath and create but I do not want them to wonder what they can do either if I can help it.

There will be some structuring as  each Slave master will have at least three slaves to oversee training of.  The Princes will more than likely be examining the goods on occasion and enjoying the fighting.  While the slaves fight either monsters or each other, the Princes will be deflecting hostilities to their lives. 

Angelicslave, anime is fine though I prefer real or close to real looking if possible but I see no reason why any pictures can't be used.  A slave is good.   :-)

Anyone is welcome to post a character profile at any time for review or ask any questions.  I should have some kind of character profile up in a day or so and a little more plot as well.  Now if I can get RL to let me do what I want....

Dashenka, I would be glad to have you and hope that we do get more players.

JDrew Spider

Are those Luis Royo pictures!? I love his art.

May I be the Female Prince of hell?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

AngelicBlade

Lol, kinda noticed you called me Angelicslave XD. Anyway, I'll try and find a good realistic picture for my character.

lore

I will throw in an app :)

Player Name: Lore
Character Name: Sarathiel
Sexuality: Bi, with a preference for males
Appearance: Of unimposing stature, Sarathiel's strong presence is derived mainly from her ethereal beauty and still, calm demeanor. Her placid porcelain features are the typical fare of renaissance frescoes: Gentle brow, long narrow nose, full pleasant lips, and large blue eyes carrying the knowledge of ages. Her hair falls in loose waves of amber-gold, usually arranged atop her head in simple braids. Her frame is narrow, small breasted, and lined with the faintest bands of muscle. Sarathiel's attire remains the same as the day she was cast out, though now the formerly spotless strips of cloth encling her torso have turned ashen gray with the grit and grim of the lowly levels of Hell.

Human:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Angel:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: She was built to serve, to obey, and for millenia she excelled at the task. Sarathiel has immeasurable patience, and sureness of self and purpose - though the later has begun to falter under the imposing darkness of Hell. Fiercely intelligent, but of few words, Sarathiel has little regard for those who are more talk then action. Since her arrival to Hell, she's begun to experience a whole host of emotions never felt before: anger, grief, regret, an aching loneliness. She yearns to feel love once more, for a return to grace. Despite harboring pacifistic tendencies, she has no love for demons, and the threat of being handed over to the legions is just enough motivation to ensure her compliance.

Powers/Skills:  Having been made perfect, she has surprising physical strength. Though her knowledge of sword and shield combat remains, her host of heavenly powers were stripped form her at her fall, along her wings and halo. Her position in Heaven granted her a vast breadth of knowledge. There was a time she could look a man in the face, and recall in vivid detail the entirety of his life. Since her collaring, these recollections come in brief, fractured glimpses (any memory she might have of another character would be cleared by their player first).

Bio: The heavenly bickering raging above is not without its casualties. There was a time when Sarathierl donned the wings and halo of angel with tempered pride. She was one of the first, given form at the fall of man. The distribution of knowledge and inspiration from heavenly muses to man had to be mediated and monitored, and she was charged with the task under the mantle of the Archangel of wisdom. There was frustration to be found at the foolish ends to which most of the gifted knowledge was put by mortal hands, but she held fast to her charge. The ages slipped by, and she secured herself a position among his most faithful.

When the recent petty squabbles erupted above, Sarathiel was quick to attempt to assume the role of mediator, but soon both sides grew weary of her continued meddling and calls for compromise. One of her closest, most trusted companions betrayed her, convincing her that it was in man's best interest that she be more selective with the knowledge filtered down to to the mortal plane, then calling attention to her disobedience. All warring sides seized the opportunity to expell her, banishing her to the petty reaches of Hell for a duration undisclosed.

Her strategy was to lay low among the squalid peasant levels of Hell, and for a short time, her [
plan worked. It was only the recent fervor for new slaves that had hunters uncover her and collar her by surprise. She was sold as something of a novelty for a tidy sum.

On/Offs: Above all else, Sarathiel finds intellect most seductive. I made her her own rabbit hole, and would be happy to discuss these further with whomever she finds herself under.

Dashenka

Is there any possibility to play two characters? I'm kinda in doubt between making a slave or slave master... :)

TheScarletBlade

Been contemplating playing as one of the princes, but I am trying to understand just exactly what their endgame is supposed to be. I understand they want to raise an army and try to defeat their rivals but what then, whats the bigger picture?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

AngelicBlade

I dunno what pic to use out of these ones.

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

I personally like pic 3.

Dashenka

HopeFox

This looks amazing! In fact, this is the first roleplay request I saw while I was waiting to be approved. I am definitely interested in playing a slave. Probably female, but male might be interesting too. I have some ideas for powers and a background, so I'll have a think about it and submit a character proposal soon!
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

Esoteric Myobi

Hey guys, it looks like Lady Kitsune's power cord and battery died on her and it might be some time before she can get a replacement. She'll try to get on E when she can, but in the meantime the interest is still definitely welcome!

If you've decided on a character that you'd like to play, feel free to submit a character sheet. =)

JDrew Spider: Feel free to submit a character sheet for the female Prince of Hell. Kitty will be looking over all applications later on and accepted players will be notified. ^^

Dashenka: I'm sure Kitty wouldn't mind players dual roling, though I think she'd probably suggest that you submit one character first and then see how it goes. Since there's a limited number of roles (and all character sheets will be reviewed first, then player contacted about acceptance) it'd give others a chance to apply as well if they're interested. :-)

TheScarletBlade: Uhmm, well don't take my word for it, but I think the focus of the Princes' and the Marquis is the gain of power. The Princes' can be overthrown and then the Marquis would take his/her place, so I'm guessing it's mostly a bid for keeping their throne. So in my mind, I'm thinking from sneaky politics, to blasphemous slander, all the way to outright assassination attempts. =D But yea, Kitty's still thinking it through so all I can say is it'd be best to wait for her answer. x3

AngelicBlade: I can't see pic 3 :-( but pic 2 sure looks impressive ;D

P.S. Of course, nothing I say here is set in stone. So for final, solid answers, wait for Kitty to get back to you all!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

minerva7790

It looks like we've got lots of people wanting to play slaves, me included. I hope there'll be enough princes. Will submit my application tomorrow. Just hope there's still space!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Dashenka

Okay I´ll submit a Prince of Hell then. How outlandish can they be? I mean can they have wings, horns and hoofs and all that? Or just human form?

Oh and how did they got to be princess? Work their way up or are they immortals?

AngelicBlade

I don't feel like hunting down another site that has pic three so I think I'll go with pic 2.  ;D

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: minerva7790 on May 14, 2011, 10:15:48 AM
It looks like we've got lots of people wanting to play slaves, me included. I hope there'll be enough princes. Will submit my application tomorrow. Just hope there's still space!

I'm sure that our slaves will be busily preoccupied even though we only have three Princes. We also have three Slave Masters (each Slave Master will be in charge of three slaves), along with other GM NPC scenes that will be inserted here and there to give everyone something to do...hopefully. ^^

QuoteThe Environment- Hell is as dark or as light as one needs it to be.  I would like to keep it at a level of  Roman times partially influenced by modern times.  The people have a demonic form but tend to walk around in civilzed areas in their human forms or modified forms.

So, according to that, I'm guessing that you can have a crazy outlandish form, with horns, hooves, wings, tentacles, and what have you. But there will also be a more human form so...maybe this would mean mini-horns, hooves, wings, tentacles, and what have you. Or just a human and demonic form would probably do I suppose? ;D

As for my own character, these are the pictures I plan on using: Human Form and Demonic Form

Uhm, I'm not 100% on how the Princes became Princes. Though from what I remember while chatting with Kitty I think she said that some of the Princes may have gotten the position due to inheriting it, but they can also have gotten the position by acquiring it through power. Meaning for example, if our Marquis manages to off one of the current three Princes, then the Marquis would become the new Prince and take his throne.

Hope this helps! And looking forward to seeing everyone's character profiles. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~