F Looking for an M to tease (a lot) and then get rough

Started by jessicastanton, April 18, 2010, 02:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessicastanton

Please PM me if you'd like to discuss any of these scenes further!  I'm looking for a partner to chat/IM these stories.
First, it may help to take a quick look at my Ons and Offs

Ideas follow!

MARKETING EXECUTIVE ON A BUSINESS TRIP
I play a sexy marketing executive who is off-site on a client meeting.  After several days of tough meetings, I decide to let my hair down at an exclusive nightspot.  My intention is just to have a drink, watch the scene and maybe flirt a little -- but nothing serious, since I have a boyfriend back home.  I'm approached by a guy -- the hunky, dangerous sort and we engage in some flirty banter.  He invites me to dance.. and things start slow and sensual, but slowly start to get more sexy -- his hands over my body.. teasing, more flirting.. playing with the hem of my skirt.. that sort of thing.  Things start building up and slowly he is starting to push me out of my comfort zone.. starting to tilt the balance from where I thought I was in control to him being in control.. starting to push the boundaries of what I'm willing to do in public.. like pushing my skirt up a bit higher than I'm OK with.. like playing a bit with my thong.. all while making some people watch...  So, there is this nice build-up element... and this goes on for a while.. and I start to get turned on and have that tension between mind and body.. All this ultimately leads to some really sexual acts.. with me doing things that I've never done for.. some forced on.. some not.. but all leading to some very rough sex where my character is put into sexual situations that are completely new to her.. and may be fulfilling some deep dark fantasty.

BACHELORETTE PARTY
I play a sexy girl who is engaged and about to get married.  Her girlfriends decide to take her to a very hip, high-class night club.  Of course, the night club is famous for its very sexy male strippers.  After a little bit of drinking and banter, my girlfriends convince me to get on stage with the male stripper.  It starts off normal enough, some bumping and grinding.. teasing.. touching.. and then starts to get more intense as he strips.. and get me to do it as well.  Things get more heated, he start to turn me on.. and eventually manages to persuade.. and encourage me to do more and more.. and ends up having sex with me on stage.. though it isn't clear how much of that can be seen by my girlfriends and the other patrons.

REPORTER AND THE MOVIE
I play an undercover reporter who wants to make a big story.  I've been having difficulty getting that big break, but then come up with an idea to write a behind-the-scenes expose of how the making of a film feels like to an actress.  I persuade my boss to go 'undercover' though he has reservations.  I take classes, do training, play parts in a drama, even do a couple of commercials and am cast as the lead actress in a B-movie.  THe director is known for his steamy scenes and there are various rumours about how he manages to get them really steamy.  I come in for a shoot, the director sets up the scenes.. and they go from sensual to downright sexy.  The male actor is great looking and encourages me to do more and more to keep the director happy.. It leads into actual penetration, but it is not clear whether that is captured on camera.  THere can also be a thread line where the director knows I'm an undercover reporter and wants to make an example out of me.

FBI AGENT AT A MOB BOSS PARTY
I play an FBI agent eager to get out in the field.  I've been doing a ton of research on some criminal elements and get my big break when I go undercover as a B-movie actress along with my partner who is an arms-dealer.  We go in together and have to establish that we're a couple.. so there is some sexy dancing.. with my partner encouraging me to do more to make sure that the mob boss can see they are 'together'.  Later, the mob boss himself takes a liking to me.. and wants to see me do certain things.. pushing the boundaries of what I'm willing to do in public.  Eventually, it is found out that the mob boss and my partner are in on it.. and there is rough public sex scene to end things.

BACHELOR PARTY
I play a sexy girl who is persuaded by a good friend to fill in for the "entertainment" at a bachelor party.  THe deal is to just dance and strip a little bit.. but nothing much more than that.  Of course, the bachelor and his friends want more and slowly escalate what they want.. and want they do.. turning me on in the process.. teasing me.. stripping me.. and ending with sex... on film.