Cthulhutech Game Interest check

Started by Paladin, February 13, 2009, 10:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crovonovin

Paladin

I really don't mean to offend anyone with my request I'm just trying to get everyone to the point where they are all tougether... Now if people wanted individual stories I could do that as well.

Transgirlenstein

I'm going to have to drop out then.  I know I am a bit late with getting everything in but with that and some real life things in the way, I'm not sure I can post two times a week.  Sorry.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Paladin

Trippingserpent will be listed as on hold. She's welcome back once RL calms down a bit.

Crovonovin

Regarding my prequel...

Not that this isn't an interesting turn of events, but could you be a bit more...well, descriptive?  I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be doing, or how to be reacting in this situation.

Paladin

Quote from: Shihong on May 30, 2009, 03:57:45 PM
Regarding my prequel...

Not that this isn't an interesting turn of events, but could you be a bit more...well, descriptive?  I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be doing, or how to be reacting in this situation.

My Apolagies. I will fix things later tonight when I get home by making another post. Right now thought I have committed the ultimate gamer sin. I left my dice with friends 5 hours away from me. Now I must go to the store and out with friends.

MzNurse

If this game is still open, how different is Cthulhutech from Call of Cthulhu?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Paladin

Well follow the links. That will give you a general idea nurse. As for setting its still horror and things still go bump in the night. In C-tech though you can actually kill stuff and be some pretty cool things such as Taggers. Thing Biobooster Armor Guyver only scarier. Magic can actually be used by characters although some magic will cause you to go nuts. The Migu actually waged war on humanity. ect. things like that.

MzNurse

The only thing I could get to from the links was the basic idea.  Nothing about character options or creation or anything else unless I buy the books, which I can't afford right now.  So....much as I love the horror idea, guess I'm sitting this one out.

Paladin

I can help you with character creation Nurse. Its fairly easy.

MzNurse

I'd like that.  A set of races and classes would be nice.  I could pretty much flub it from there.

Paladin

ok well theres two Race.

Nazzadi: Jet black skinned humanoid Aliens with red eyes and Fangs with the ability to see in the dark

Human: Your everyday Human:

Classes are as follows

Intelligence Agent - Spies and stuff
Occult Scolar - Academics that study stuff including magic
Soldier - Nuff Said
Tager - Humans or Nazzadi that have bonded with a symbiotic creature from another plane of existance to create a super being to protect others.
Arcane Investigator - Private eye that also uses magic
Federal Agent - think CIA or FBI
Para-Psychic - people with mental powers

Theres others but I'm not allowing them in play.

MzNurse

Paladin

Name it and its in the book. Everything from Boosting your physical abilities to shooting fireballs out of your arse and lightning out of your eyes depening on the level of power you take.