Code Geass: The Zero Requiem (AU)

Started by Hunter, September 01, 2009, 02:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

(Bear with me, it's not quite a fully baked idea just yet.)

"I will drown the world in so much blood that even the Princess Massacre will be forgotten."  - Lelouch.

With Emperor Lelouch due to speak before the United Federation of Nations only hours away, the entire world waits with baited breath as events slowly will unfold to grant him absolute power.  With that absolute power, death stalks ever so near.

In the end, only the Zero Requiem will remain: The world reshaped to a better tomorrow.

Essential Characters:
Lelouch Lamperouge (I'll be taking him).
With the death of his father and with the power of Geass, he takes control of the Holy Britannian Empire; remolding it to his will.
"Who would believe that my plans ultimately end in my own death?"

Shirley Fenette
Her death faked with the co-operation of Rolo and Suzaku, she emerges as Lelouch seizes control of Britannia as his Empress; fully apprised and in agreement with his plans.
"I will do anything for him, because that's what love is."

Suzaku Kururugi
The Knight of Zero serves as the head of the Britiannian military and remains the pilot of the Lancelot Albion.

Kallen Stadtfeld
Kallen remains the pilot of Guren Mk-II.  As the story unfolds, she finds herself torn between helping Lelouch (courtesy of an encrypted message that she recieves the day before the story begins) and leading the Black Knights against him.

C.C.
The immortal witch remains both mysterious and aloof.  In this time and place, she serves as Lelouch's chief ambassador and defacto intellegence operative.  It is she who serves to pass the message to Kallen.
"I have not forgotten about our contract."

(Other characters can/should be added as desired by other players).
List of Characters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Code_Geass_characters

Hunter

I know it's not quite a complete idea but certainly people have ideas to add?   ???

The Dark Seeker

Even though he's not on the character list, I'd like to play Lord Jeremiah with his geass neutralizing power.

As far as plot ideas, I'll need more time. We could make up another geass user who threatens Lelouch's absolute rule? All of this happening behind the scenes as far as the main story goes? I don't know, that's just off the top of my head.
The Ons/The Offs
A chill runs up your spine
And crawls into your brain
A freezing touch of fear
It's driving me insane
Although you try to fight
Dragged from the silence
Where you hide

'Til you scream
'Til you scream

I can't wait to hear you,
I can't wait to hear you!
Scream

-Misfits

Hunter

Quote from: The Dark Seeker on September 03, 2009, 02:03:51 AM
Even though he's not on the character list, I'd like to play Lord Jeremiah with his geass neutralizing power.

As far as plot ideas, I'll need more time. We could make up another geass user who threatens Lelouch's absolute rule? All of this happening behind the scenes as far as the main story goes? I don't know, that's just off the top of my head.

All the characters are open, those are just the ones that jumped to mind.

Yes, the intent is to have all this happening behind the main story line.  The events presented in the official universe are likely to happen (unless the characters really change things around).  So ultimately, Lelouch ends up 'dead', Sukazu ends up becoming Zero, Nunally regains her sight, etc, etc, etc.

Unless, the characters make different choices.  :)

Hunter

(Not the right time and not well developed enough, apparently.)