Lionheart is looking for games! (M for F)

Started by Lionheart, May 10, 2013, 10:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Hello there people of E!
I will add plots, stories, inspirational pictures, characters, and anything that get my imagination going here, and I hope that something of it will peak your interest enough to get a game going! If you like anything posted, just a general theme or a full blown idea/plot PM me and we'll get started on working something out  :-)

. So it's been a while since I've been here, real life had to rather abruptly take priority. But I'm back now and looking to get some games going!

Quick-General-Guidelines
- Communication. If we got a game going, please talk to me. Running a game without communication wont run all that great.
- Creativity. I don't want to play any already existing characters, maybe if it's a character I'm familiar with, but rarely. I want to make my  own, although a already existing setting is fine.
- No god modding.
- No one liners. Sure I'm not the greatest writer in the world (actually somewhat slow), but I would like more then a few lines, not requesting a novel but a few paragraphs at least. Or as much as one can wright without taking over the story completely.   

Themes & Settings & Parings
Fantasy, Western, War, Spies, Historical settings, 50's, Sci-fi, A Song of Ice and Fire, Assassins Creed,
Post apocalyptic, Pirates, Star Wars, Sword and Sorcery, Superheroes to be continued..

Bad guy/Good girl     Mercenary/Army officer
Assassin/Target        Prey/Hunter             
Rebel/Soldier            Rival/Rival
Pirate/Marine            Roommate/Roommate

Game's   

Almost Famous
After years of hard work and shit gigs did the band finally get to do a record, and not only that they manage to get the gig as a support for a major rock band's US tour. Traveling with them and another support band in tour buses across the US, living the dream of sex, drugs and rock n' roll.
Tags: Band Members, Road trip, Music, Drugs.

A song für der Kaiser
Vienna, during the reign of Jospeph II "The Musical King" and Holy Roman Emperor, the arts are flourishing, culture is favored and the music in absolutely exploding with creative geniuses, and Vienna is the place where it all happens. To this city of masters as Mozart an Beethoven a young upcoming composer arrives, determined to become the greatest and compose works for the Emperor himself. He has no friends and without a patron. But his eyes are set on the goal and he will do whatever it takes to become the greatest.
Tags: Romance, Ambition, Historical.

The Harp and the Lion
In the winter of 1984 Seamus Locke a member of the IRA gets send to London on a mission.He is to assassinate the British governments Minister of Interior affairs. The assassination shall be something spectacular, not a car bomb or a sniper bullet. No, this will have to put fear in to the British government heart and remind them that none of the are safe. He has to get close to her, as close as it gets.
Tags: Undercover, Lying, Romance, Betreyal.

Blitzkrieg Bop
A young girl lives in central Manhattan, she is deeply christian and have allways been. She believes
that the bible shows the way of life and how one should live. One day she
gets a new neighbour, a Swedish musician who moved to the US to try his luck on the music scene. 
He will turn things around and show her all that she had not known before.

Tags: Romance, Music.

Current cravings   

. Present day Assassins Creed.
. Room/bandmates.
. Treasure hunters, something Indiana Jones/Uncharted inspired.

Inspirational pictures 

A Dangerous Kiss
Soldiers
Post Apocalyptic
American Love
Devil
Robbers

Assassin
Future
Catwoman
Pirate King
Castle
Horned Priestess
Conqueror

Outlaw
Greaser
Outcast
Targaryen
Greyjoy raider
Master of Angels

To be continue..
My ideas and cravings                      My O/O

Lionheart

Major overhaul of Inspirational pictures, changed around in parings and added more cravings.

Lionheart

Changed cravings and added Almost Famous.