The Trophy Wives Club - light-hearted and fun freeform game

Started by RedEve, March 29, 2015, 04:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Rupert Everton

Quote from: justme4386 on April 13, 2015, 02:07:51 AM
hmmm... can't say I can imagine how this is going to work. But willing to see what happens.

Maybe I need to see it running to understand. ;)

Would the face claim be OK? I know she's a bit younger than the intended age bracket.

I love the face claim. How does she feel about landscapers? :)

mia h

Quote from: justme4386 on April 13, 2015, 02:07:51 AM
hmmm... can't say I can imagine how this is going to work. But willing to see what happens.

Maybe I need to see it running to understand. ;)

Would the face claim be OK? I know she's a bit younger than the intended age bracket.

Really it's something for RedEve to give the thumbs up to, but if the game threads aren't organized by location but by members of the club then in the main thread Dora Van Buren could mention the UPS guy that called round last week and delivered more than just a small package in box, meanwhile is Dora's thread she go into all of the explicit details.  Or something like that.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

RedEve

Quote from: mia h on April 14, 2015, 01:10:38 AM
Really it's something for RedEve to give the thumbs up to, but if the game threads aren't organized by location but by members of the club then in the main thread Dora Van Buren could mention the UPS guy that called round last week and delivered more than just a small package in box, meanwhile is Dora's thread she go into all of the explicit details.  Or something like that.

Yeah that more or less sounds like what I had in mind. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

justme4386

Gotcha... and if two trophy wives get it on it'll be in the thread of the one initiating the story in the "club" thread?

Sounds like it might work that way... Will consider a char once I get an OK on the faceclaim. Would hate to put her together and then have to look for someone else because she "looks too young" ;)

Love,
Me

EDIT: Yay, got approved. Would love to find a musician boy-toy to discuss a scene idea... ;)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

MagicalPen

Color me interested (and late to the party). I am thinking a Personal Trainer/Masseuse type of character. Lots of opportunity for some hands-on-fun that way. Will submit a profile in about 7 hours!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

KnowThySire

There can only be one king.

SlipperySue

rpguy37

Are you still accepting applications for boy toy characters?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

mia h

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

justme4386

Quote from: rpguy37 on April 27, 2015, 11:32:58 AM
Are you still accepting applications for boy toy characters?
Still looking for piano lessons... ;)

Not that I am trying to influence you or anything... just sayin' ;D
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

SlipperySue

Quote from: justme4386 on April 27, 2015, 03:41:03 PM
Still looking for piano lessons... ;)

Not that I am trying to influence you or anything... just sayin' ;D

And fiddle with my ovaries ivories.

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019