Modern Slavery

Started by Dashenka, December 13, 2016, 09:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Hello you.

I was wondering if you'd be up for a 1on1 with me?

It's a new game based on a game I very much liked until my partner stopped.

Here is the link to that game.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248420.0

I'm not asking for the same game, obviously, but a similar setting. To summarise the game:

The setting is a modern day America, with some legal slavery laws. Mostly the slaves sold are convicted criminals of any sort. Could be full on murderers or just simple tax evaders or simply homeless people. With the new slavery law and the huge profits the governments are making, various new laws have been implemented that can land a person in trouble so if you don't want a criminal background, we can work something out. They're all given the choice of doing prison time or being sold off into slavery. Each state handles these auctions differently. Some states don't hold any events and let slaves be sold on underground markets or private sellers, other states, like the one we set the game in (in the example story it's Arizona) organise huge fairs and events, once every quarter. This keeps the slavery above the ground, it can be monitored and it keeps the prices high for maximum profits.

Aside from the auction, this slave fair also has contests in the form of wrestling, ponygirl races, quickest to get a man to cum, etc, etc.

Some of the things I played out in the other game, in case you haven't had the time (or just don't want) to read the link, a few of the things I can see happening to the slave. (Note: this is by no means carved in stone):

Shaving head, lots of piercings, total control over the daily activities. We didn't really get further unfortunately but I can sort of see the first few weeks or months, being rather harsh and cruel, to break the slave but eventually I would like some form of symphathy between the characters.

Again I'd like to make clear that I'm not looking for the same game or to continue this, as much as I'd like to. You are a different writer and I want you, if we do start it, to make your own character and we work on making it different.

Everything is open for change.

Right now my preference goes to playing the slave character but with the right partner, I have no problems playing the dominant, like in the link.

Since I have high expectations on this game I will be picky. I want to play this game, with the right partner. If I can't find him/her, I would rather drop it.

Dasha
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.