Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

I forgave you, when you accidentally flashed the neighbor, horny vermin kept coming over, in hopes of catching a glimpse of you afterwards. What I failed to realize was that I would come home to catch you in bed with the pedophile that lives next door. Did you even know he was a a registered sex offender? I'm sorry I am not the man of your dreams, good-bye.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Chi

I could forgive you for many things, but not killing people with the salmon mousse
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

dblkrose

Your a Red Light Saber girl... I always wanted you to be blue or green. I know it was wrong to try to change you and the time has come for me to realize what side of the force your are truly on. So it's over... and know this. If you strike me down I will become stronger than you could possibly imagine.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Chi

I love you with all my heart, you're the most wonderful person I've ever met in my life and it's killing me inside to do this... But I'm allergic to feathers! <sniffle... snort... SNEEZE!>
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

dblkrose

Okay... I know you didn't know but my Mother lived on that planet. I mean what type of Girl has her own Death Star!? It's over!
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Belle33

As soon as I figure out how to tear my eyes away from your body, I'm going to march out of here and leave you forever. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Belle, I don't know what to say. You're everything I wanted when I was sixteen. But now I'm old and I just want the hoverboard they promised me in Back to the Future II, nothing more. So, pack up your things and go bug Spielberg to make good on his promise. That is how you win.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Stone - I've been away for a long while.  And THIS is how you greet me on my return?  Where's the love?  Where the fuck is the love?!  Get out!

Despairs

I know you like to party and all, but you and your friends crossed the line when you all decided to use me as a battering ram to get to the booze that locked behind the secret door in the basement. In the end you all got what you wanted, but I was left with a missing leg and an arm. I hold no deep seated hatred towards you or them...but know this, in the end you will all belong to me.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

You killed my master.  Prepare to ...well you can't die but... Prepare to say goodbye! Out!

Despairs

How many times do I have to tell you?! I don't kill people, I merely collect their souls. Twenty years and you still can't grasp this simple fact! Worst of all, you accuse me of killing your loved ones, when I had no hand in it!

Belle33

Sure, you can collect souls from all the dead, but ask you to put down the toilet seat and it's just impossible.  I'm so over this!

Despairs

Here we go again. The nonstop nagging. At times I think to myself, if I touch her, the nagging will cease, but then I'm reminded of how it would just continue in the underworld, while carrying your soul. It's a nightmare! I can't live like this.

Belle33

You said you would lighten up, have a little more fun, maybe wear a colorful hawaiian shirt.  But nope, you're still all dark and dreary, bringing your work home with you.  This isn't gonna work for me.  Goodbye forever!

Despairs

I tried to lighten up and have a little more fun, but it's hard to that when you are me. Perhaps if you would cease your nagging and being mad at me for things I didn't do...yet, we could get get somewhere. Here I was planning to take you on a nice boat ride and have a picnic afterwards, while watching the sunset. I don't always bring my work home with me, but it's a little hard to do that, when people keep dying close to you.

SmuttyReader

How can I stop my nagging when you keep acting like incompetent? I used to be proud in the fact that I only date intelligent men, but than there was you. I gave you chance after chance and you always fell short. I don't even know what made me fall for you. You take your pity boat and shove it up your ass, because I am done. You will no longer drag me down with you.

Darius

Sorry kitty, fill out your profile a bit and maybe you might be worth it. til then grow and become something amazing.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Trigon

SmuttyReader

That's the thing, you're always so controlling and demanding. I refuse to answer to you, anymore. Goodbye and good riddance.

Despairs

Just because I am not a sub or a dom, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other's company. I tried to make things work, but you went off and had an orgy. Goody-bye.

MiaFire

I try to be cheery around you, but you like the dark and morbid. Sorry, that doesn't work for me.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Despairs

At least I'm not crazy happy all the bloody time. As for being dark and morbid, I doubt you would understand if I tried to explain it to you. Good-bye. I will be back for you on your last day!

Trigon

By all means, Do let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Belle33

You don't have a mouth.  It's a problem.  Goodbye.

Swashbuckler

You keep stealing all my dress shirts.  Granted, you look much better in them than me, but I keep getting reprimanded for going into the office top less.

I am afraid we're through...