Dehumanization (Extreme, Freeform, College, Always Accepting)

Started by Deathnote, January 17, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathnote

Not for the faint of heart.  No... seriously.  Turn back now if you dislike extreme forms of humiliation, degradation, and dehumanization (and bestiality).

Also, although I attempted to use gender neutral pronouns when describing the punished students, I did have women in mind in terms of who would be playing their parts.  I don't mind having punished men in the game... but I made this game with the intent of having punished women.  Sorry.  >_>

Anyways... as for the game...

Penemue College, Chartrain City is a college campus that was famous for its excellent academic and athletic programs.  It was also famous for having some of the most notorious Fraternities and Sororities around.  Unfortunately for Penemue College, there has recently been a rash of problems with discipline, particularly with hazings gone horribly wrong.  Many promising young minds had to be suspended if not outright expelled.  Many have even gotten in trouble with the local police.  In an effort to improve discipline on its campus and with the approval of local law enforcement (it was that bad), Penemue College has adopted new strict rules.  Of course, not even campus staff is immune to these newly instituted rules.

Rather than suspend, expel, or have a student arrested for their transgressions, the student in question may instead take an alternative punishment.  All students (and staff) will be presented with this option should their transgressions come to light.  Should they choose to go with this option, they will sign an agreement stating that they have consented to the alternative punishment.

Students who choose to go with the alternative punishment, no matter the severity, will be given a public profile on the school's website that can be accessed by anyone with Internet access.  The public profile will be specially prepared by the college's psychology department.  It will contain such information as Name, Gender, Program (usually accurate), Sexual Orientation (sometimes accurate), Known Fetishes (half and half?), and Sexual History (always overly exaggerated).  Players will be given the option of deciding what their public profile looks like... or leave it up to the GM >:).

So... what are these alternative punishments?  Well, that depends on the severity of what they did wrong.  There are several levels of punishment:

0) Revoked scholarship / research grant - Public Prostitution.  Only available for scholarship students, students late on their tuition fees, and staff receiving research grants.  For the purposes of discipline, this form of prostitution will not be considered a crime.  If, however, the punished student accepts any form of currency from their "customers", they will be criminally punished.  For the duration of the punishment, the punished student (or staff) must sexually satisfy a predetermined number of people (sometimes of a specific category) per day.  In exchange, the punished student may retain their scholarship.  Depending on the severity of the transgression or the amount of money owed to the college, limits may placed on what sex acts actually count toward the quota.
Example: Becky received an "F" on her most recent Ancient Greek History test.  In response to this, she called her professor a "cock-sucking whore" in the middle of class.  As a result, she was threatened to have her scholarship revoked.  The alternative punishment is to suck three different cocks per day for a duration of one month.  These blow-jobs must be recorded and uploaded onto the school's website as proof that they happened.  Becky's services are first come, first serve, therefore if Becky has not reached her quota for the day, she must give a blow-job to anyone (with a cock) who asks her for one.  Any other sex-act will not count toward the quota and therefore Becky may refuse any sex-act that is not some form of blow-job.
Example 2: Candi was caught having sex in the library.  As punishment, she must report to the library every night between the hours of 8pm-9pm.  Anyone who wishes to do so may have vaginal and oral sex with Candi during this period of time.  If Candi (or any of her customers) is caught having sex outside the 8pm-9pm time frame, she will be treated as a repeat offender and given a Suspension Alternative punishment.

1) Detention Level.  The least severe of punishments.  The punished student must report to the assigned detention room where they will receive their punishment from a Professor (or in some cases, the victimized student).  Depending on the severity of the transgression, these punishments may be anything from light spanking, worshipping feet, giving blow-jobs while blindfolded, being gang-raped, acting as a urinal, or being handed over to one of the college's many research departments to be used as their personal guinea pig.  All punishments will be documented, recorded, and uploaded onto the school's website for the benefit of the student body.  Failure to attend any of the detentions may result in immediate suspension should the person in charge of the detention so chooses.

2) Suspension alternative - Public Nudity.  For a predetermined period of time (could last from days to weeks to even months), the punished student will be forcibly stripped of all of their clothing.  They are forbidden to wear any articles of clothing and have all of their own clothing confiscated for the duration of their punishment.  They will also be moved from their previous dorm to a specially prepared room in which no bed sheets will be provided and security cameras connected to the school's public server will be installed.  If the student also happened to have a scholarship with the college, they will also be given the punishment of Public Prostitution.

2a) Suspension alternative - Public Task.  For a predetermined period of time (could last from days to weeks to even months), the punished student will be given a task on their public profile.  This task will be chosen from a list by popular online voting by the student body.  This can be anything from fucking one of their professors, masturbating in front of a live audience, acting as a public urinal for a day, etc... what clothes they will be allowed to wear for the day will also be chosen by a student randomly chosen from the school's database.

3) Expulsion alternative - Public Property.  For all intents and purposes, the punished student is considered the property of Penemue college.  Regardless of whether or not they were receiving a scholarship, they will also be given the Public Prostitution punishment in addition to the Public Task punishment.  For as long as their prostitution quota has not been reached, they must accept, immediately and without question, any sexual proposal from any person, male or female, regardless of position or type of sex (To avoid violating O/Os, a player may give the excuse that their character has already fulfilled their quota for the day no matter how implausible it could be).  This punishment will last for the entirety of the student's enrolment at Penemue college.

4) Arrest alternative - Public Pet.  The most extreme form of punishment available at the moment, the public pet is considered, for all intents and purposes, an animal.  For this reason, any sexual activity with a public pet will be considered an act of bestiality and therefore a crime in the eyes of the law.  More details about this punishment will be added at a later date...

Hmm... should probably tweak those punishments a bit... any thoughts on this game idea so far?  :p

OOC Links:
Characters Thread
OOC & Links Thread

IC Links:
Penemue College - Outside
Penemue College - Lecture Hall
Penemue College - Library
Penemue College - Girl's Dormitory
Penemue College - Boy's Dormitory
Chartrain City - Outside

With the exception of the Chancellor (or higher rank), any position that fits within a college campus setting is fair game.  So... yeah.  Go nuts.

Empty Character Template (Code is right below!)
User Name:
Character Name:
Sexual Preference:
Occupation: (Punished student, Unpunished student, Professor, T.A., Research Assistant, Custodian, Security Guard, Police Officer, etc...)
Reason For Punishment: (fill in only if playing a punished student/teacher)
Appearance: (One long sentence will suffice)
Personality: (At least one short paragraph)
History: (At least one long paragraph or two short paragraphs)
O/O's: (Link or character list of O/O's)
Misc. Info:

Public Profile

(Fill in only if playing a punished student/teacher... or a previously punished student/teacher)

Name: (can be an embarrassing nickname)
Age: (can be as off as you'd like (must be at least 16+, though))
Sexual Preference: (does not have to match character's actual sexual preference)
Reason For Punishment: (does not have to match actual reason for punishment)
Sexual Experience: (can be greatly exaggerated for effect (or outright made-up))
Turn Ons: (does not have to be entirely accurate)
[float=right][img height=250 padding=5]http://Your Picture Here[/img][/float]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (18+ is preferable)
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Punished student, Unpunished student, Professor, T.A., Research Assistant, Custodian, Security Guard, Police Officer, etc...)
[b]Reason For Punishment:[/b] (fill in only if playing a punished student/teacher)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (One long sentence will suffice)
[b]Personality:[/b] (At least one short paragraph)
[b]History:[/b] (At least one long paragraph or two short paragraphs)
[b]Character O/O's:[/b] (Link or character list of O/O's)
[b]Player O/O's:[/b] (Can be same as Character O/O's)
[b]Misc. Info:[/b]

[spoiler=Public Profile]
(Fill in only if playing a punished student/teacher... or a previously punished student/teacher)
[img height=250 padding=5]http://Your Picture Here (NSFW pic can go here :p)[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] (can be an embarrassing nickname)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (can be as off as you'd like (must be at least 16+, though))
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b] (does not have to match character's actual sexual preference)
[b]Punishment Level:[/b] (this one does have to be accurate)
[b]Reason For Punishment:[/b] (does not have to match actual reason for punishment)
[b]Sexual Experience:[/b] (can be greatly exaggerated for effect (or outright made-up))
[b]Turn Ons:[/b] (does not have to be entirely accurate)
[/spoiler]

Zaer Darkwail

Looks interesting, I voice interest on this (either as professor or as student).

D12

Interesting accurately describes this.
I am interested in hearing more.
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Clio

Ooh! Sounds super fun! Interested as a punished college girl. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

vatovie

Seems fun. I think I can stay out of trouble and have some fun. ;)

Myrra

That sounds pretty interesting. I'd be willing to play a professor if possible

Kimmy

Absolutely frightening concept to consider... So I really want to try ... and run away screaming?

The constant application of public prostitution seems... unexciting? Perhaps put limitations on some of the acts to represent the severity of the punishments - only oral sex, only handjobs, must give lap dances? Variety is sorely lacking in the options presented so far.

Another thought is being used as bondage furniture- presumably whilst other people do interesting things on/around them.

Can I suggest a new category - A detention alternative? Where you put in lighter punishments like spanking, training, a public talk & demonstration on how to give yourself an orgasm through masturbation of various methods, Hypnotherapy sessions to curb destructive behaviors and replace them with weakened inhibitions and enhanced desires. Research Lab rats where students take experimental drugs (opens the door to lactation/bimbofication if you care for such things). I could run a hypnosis teacher... I've been tempted to suggest a group game based on that thought. Overall, it just felt like variety was needed - and a detention course opens the door to short sequences of interesting and fun, quick scenes.

A betting pool would also be appropriate - with students able to bet money, prostitution counts or even stake an act of punishment against the rich & public. With the school taking a cut, of course. And if your feeling really crazy, occasionally run a japanese game show from the gutter. Because mud wrestling, obstacle courses whilst wearing awkwardly sized sex toys & bondage harnesses are all fun. And I'm sure you can do worse - Run the obstacle course, then get the guy to orgasm the quickest. Or worse, the girl? Or even something not human for the pet contestants that get entered?

Another thought is temporary tattoos or collars with tags (for detention?) to inform the public of their crime/name/punishment might be useful - so you know whose just a prostitute, whose a pet, whose just naked today & whose just in for a quick detention today or a month long detention session?

I'd like to see how this develops. I'd be interested in the arrest option, when you've developed it.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Deathnote

Quote from: Kimmy on January 18, 2015, 09:07:34 AM
Absolutely frightening concept to consider... So I really want to try ... and run away screaming?

The constant application of public prostitution seems... unexciting? Perhaps put limitations on some of the acts to represent the severity of the punishments - only oral sex, only handjobs, must give lap dances? Variety is sorely lacking in the options presented so far.

Another thought is being used as bondage furniture- presumably whilst other people do interesting things on/around them.

Can I suggest a new category - A detention alternative? Where you put in lighter punishments like spanking, training, a public talk & demonstration on how to give yourself an orgasm through masturbation of various methods, Hypnotherapy sessions to curb destructive behaviors and replace them with weakened inhibitions and enhanced desires. Research Lab rats where students take experimental drugs (opens the door to lactation/bimbofication if you care for such things). I could run a hypnosis teacher... I've been tempted to suggest a group game based on that thought. Overall, it just felt like variety was needed - and a detention course opens the door to short sequences of interesting and fun, quick scenes.

A betting pool would also be appropriate - with students able to bet money, prostitution counts or even stake an act of punishment against the rich & public. With the school taking a cut, of course. And if your feeling really crazy, occasionally run a japanese game show from the gutter. Because mud wrestling, obstacle courses whilst wearing awkwardly sized sex toys & bondage harnesses are all fun. And I'm sure you can do worse - Run the obstacle course, then get the guy to orgasm the quickest. Or worse, the girl? Or even something not human for the pet contestants that get entered?

Another thought is temporary tattoos or collars with tags (for detention?) to inform the public of their crime/name/punishment might be useful - so you know whose just a prostitute, whose a pet, whose just naked today & whose just in for a quick detention today or a month long detention session?

I'd like to see how this develops. I'd be interested in the arrest option, when you've developed it.

Detention alternative?  Hmm... it's a college, so I don't think they usually have detentions, but... I still like the idea of short sequences of interesting and fun, quick scenes.  Also, I'll try and add a bit more variety to the punishments.  Maybe adjust the Public Prostitution bit...

While I like the idea of temporary tattoos or collars with tags, I'd prefer to stick with the method of public profiles that anyone could have access to.  Maybe a highly advanced app that allows one to instantly access a punished student's profile via phone camera?

Quote from: Starcry on January 18, 2015, 09:11:02 AM
Real or animated pictures? :o

Either or.  I don't mind animated pictures.  :p

D12

Bluetooth collars; turn that prostitute into a wifi hotspot that automatically opens to their profile page ;3

only half-serious about that.

Though I do second the advocacy for something with a section of 'lighter' punishments.
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Neo In Matrix

This is great idea. I'd love to be a part of it. May be a female student being given 'Expulsion alternative - Public Property' Alternative. :).

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Uebelator

Love the idea and would like to play, if this game doesnt use anime pics. ;)

Yukina

It sounds interesting if a bully npc (or pc) could keep framing my meek little lesbian bookworm into getting suspension punishments.

Deathnote

Okay, I've updated the punishments a bit.  What do you think?

Letrixia

wow very nice, I can certainly get up on this. Need a person to help you with the game Deathnote? pm me and perhaps we can work something out.

Yukina

Nice modifications. :)

Edit: Especially the one of being the research group's test subject.

Kimmy

Now that's starting to shape up into some fun variety. ^_^
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

LSWSjr

"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Yukina

eBadger

Intrigued, would love to see more.  Do any of our misbehaving students have any particular tasks or punishments in mind?

Deathnote

Alright, since there's enough interest in this game concept, I'll go right on ahead and come up with a character sheet template.

Also, professors, TAs, unpunished students, other school staff, and even police officers are all acceptable roles.

King Serperior

I've been keeping an eye on this game for a couple of days now.  I do wonder how the punishments go for a male?  Effectively the same as the female punishments, I would assume?

I've been toying with an idea for a guy who's been making very good grades and is in the top 15% of his classes who got in it wrong with a respected teacher who used his influence to punish him and make false accusations that everyone says is true.  Since no one would ever doubt this teacher's word, he's now stuck on the punishment list on the scholarship revoked level in order to stay at the school and possibly find a way out of this mess (to which he will never actually escape).

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Deathnote

Okay!  Sorry for the long wait.  I... uh... recently ran into some net trouble.  I could get online at school, but... >_>

Anyways, character template's now up!  Go ahead and either PM me your character or post it here on this thread!  ^_^

Quote from: King Serperior on January 26, 2015, 12:58:14 AM
I've been keeping an eye on this game for a couple of days now.  I do wonder how the punishments go for a male?  Effectively the same as the female punishments, I would assume?
Yes, punishments for a male would be pretty much the same as the female punishments.

Vonandi