The Fantasy Bi-Orgy (fantasy setting group free form game, need 2 more players)

Started by Chreestafer, September 02, 2015, 07:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Hahaha

We'll I know saiyuri personally, she's a good friend in RL, so I've already talked to her and she's going to be other half for our kingsom.  We will be playing a Drow Princess(her) and myself as a Dragonborn King (being the dnd version of dragonborn, also known as a dragon anthro)

Other then that, we have a female halfling, who would have a wife or girlfriend, so there is a need for one more female there.

Next we have elf playing I believe a male elf hahaha, and he is looking for either a female or futa other half. 

That being said, we could probably start with 2 more poeple, I'd like to get 4 more to have 4 couples total, but 3 couples total isn't bad either. :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Name: Rokyn Vystrum
Race:
Dragonborn

Tagged partner: Saiyuri's Character
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class/Profession: Psychic Warrior
Personality: Cool, calm, and collective. 
History/Bio: Dragonborn aren't conceived, they are created.  The dragonborn is a gift bestowed to most devout followers of the god Bahamut, however, every once and a while, the god sees something unique in the most fierce of warriors.  Though he may not fit the criteria, the god sees something in him for the better.  Rokyn was that man, originally a human being, he had a knack for the powers of the mind.  War raged between the surface kingdom of Valryn and the Drow empire.  The battles raged on for years, before a peace treaty was under way, the Princess of the Drow would be betrothed to the only heir and newly transformed Dragonborn, Rokyn. 
Extra Notes:
Gear: Blade made of Crystal (used to harness his psychic powers), dagger, basic traveling garb, leather armor engraved with the royal symbol of his people. 
Fears: Loosing all he loves, Failing to be a good King.
Casual Ons: Reading, Cool Nights
Casual Offs:
Sexual Ons: Same as Personal
Sexual Offs: Same as Personal

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Does anyone know any other players who might hold interest in this???

Come on E world, we only need 2 more to start!!!!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Who wouldn't want to join a fantasy orgy game!? Maybe they want a bit more plot? *shrugs*

Elf

I know somebody that might be interested. I'll ask her.

Perhaps if the Title were changed to reflect the fantasy aspect, it would garner more interest.

Elf

Name: Prince Casrail Feraemaras
Race: Elf
Tagged partner: Princess Akyralana Kai
Sexuality: Hetero-flexible. He prefers females but get him going and any gender will do. Give him girly parts and curves and a phallus and he's very happy.
Photo:

Class/Profession: Ranger, Mage
Personality: Aloof, a tad arrogant, fun loving, kind under a stern exterior, irresponsible, but loyal
History/Bio:
Casrail was born the third and last child of the current king of Saldaron forest realm of the elves. As such he knows he will likely never be anything more than a prince. He trained as was expected of him as a youth in the art of magic and to be a ranger in his forest. Being a prince though he did not always take his training serious. That changed one day though when the elven woman with him that he had recently started a pretty serious romantic relationship with was killed by bandits because he lacked the skill at armors and magic to save her. He can still be rather carefree in his attitude, but has taken his training very serious. After protecting his kingdom and those he loves the most important thing to him is to just have as much fun as possible.

Some months back Casrail was sent to the Elven kingdom of Etherilith on a minor diplomatic mission. While their meeting with the king and queen he came across their granddaughter, Akyralana and instantly felt a deep attraction to her. The attraction seemed to be mutual so as they spent more time together it went from just attraction to a deep infatuation, possibly even love. Who can really say with the young. She seemed to return the feelings and although they had only known each other a short time he proposed marriage. He gave the argument of it being to strengthen ties between the two Elven kingdoms. He was positively thrilled to learn that she was only half elf and half mermaid, daughter to the king of Galeth, the under water kingdom. His parents disapproved at first, but he convinced them, as he did her, explaining that it would solidify an alliance with the merfolk as well. They agreed and they were wed just three months ago, just a few months after first meeting.
Extra Notes:
This his first time attending the annual celebration and reconfirmation of treaties and alliances, but has been to be the one represent his kingdom for many years.
Gear: Elven cloak, causal attire (for a prince), dual swords, a dagger, Longbow & arrows, spellbook, lute, potions of virility & stamina.
Fears: responsibility, losing his status, losing those he loves.
Casual Ons: Wine, music & dancing, cuddling, a good brawl
Casual Offs: bullies, people without a sense of humor, running out of wine.
Sexual Ons: If it's not listed below he will probably enjoy it.
Sexual Offs: Scat, watersports, real pain & injury, children, animals, vore

Etherealgirl

Elf

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Lord Rupert Everton

I am interested in playing a bi Male character. I am thinking a king/chief of a "barbarian" kingdom. He would actually be pretty sophisticated, but in a way that may not be easy to understand by "foreigners." His partner could be from another culture/fantasy race. Anyone interested?

Etherealgirl

I like your character concept Rupert! I hope some one can join up with you!

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Definitely sounds interesting, which means we now need three female characters.

Angel Fire

I am thinking of creating a half elf if y'all would like to have me.  As with all of my characters, she will have a strong preference for women.

If you like to have me, I'll see if I can get a character sheet going.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

GaGa88

I hold a lot of interest for this. Will try to come up with something later. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Elf

Quote from: Angel Fire on September 06, 2015, 04:53:39 PM
I am thinking of creating a half elf if y'all would like to have me.  As with all of my characters, she will have a strong preference for women.

If you like to have me, I'll see if I can get a character sheet going.

Sounds good to me. Looks like you might be the partner Etherealgirl is looking for.

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 06, 2015, 05:59:18 PM
I hold a lot of interest for this. Will try to come up with something later. :)

Awesome, thank you for having a look. I'm sure that like all of your other creations you will come up with something very HAWT!

And that would bring down to only needing one more female character if my calculations are correct.

Greenwoodtree

I'm interested! But after reading through many of the posts, I'm just a little lost as to what kind of character is still needed.  I prefer a female character, but she could be bi. 
If this sounds like it would work, let me know and I will work on character creation.
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Let's only say what our Hearts desire.
~Rumi

My Requests:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243061.0
My Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224775.0
My Preferences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=56044

Elf

Angel Fire

Name: Nadre Anaelemar

Race: Half Elf

Tagged partner: Possibly Etherealgirl's character?

Sexuality: Gay (but she would have sex with other genders reluctantly if it meant peace for the world)

Photo:
photo

Class/Profession: Bard in training

Personality: Compassionate, Caring, Loving, Loves music and writing

History/Bio: Born with a gift of music and the ability to speak her mind, Nadre was seen on the streets during a fair performing one of her originally written tales when the head Bard of the College of Aspenkarn approached her and offered her a free teaching in the uses of songs that could be applied to magic.  She readily accepted at age 15 where she has been living until she was sent out on a mission to bring peace.

She has always known that she loved girls ever since she was very young.  Her father tried to get her to even kiss a man but she did so very reluctantly.  Once she had her first kiss with another girl, it felt like magic to her as it reconfirmed what she already knew about her sexuality.

Gear: Traveling shirts and pants, Small uke, Scrolls and quills, a small dagger 

Fears: Bees, Not being able to help, Feeling unwanted.

Casual Ons: Music, Writing, sweet conversations, interesting people

Casual Offs: Rude people, Not being listened to, Battles

Sexual Ons and Offs: She has a little experience but not much regarding sex.  My O/O's can be found at a link in my signature.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Elf

Not my decision to make but I like Nadre. My vote would definitely for her approval. I hope Chreestafer and Etherealgirl agree.

Greenwoodtree

Name: Lady Serena le Semeur
Race: half-elf
Tagged partner: 
Sexuality: Serena is usually with strong or intellectual males, but she occasionally finds herself unwittingly infatuated and drawn to certain females
Photo: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Class/Profession: Nobility, Rogue-Sorcerer, independent consultant :P
Personality: Serena is both dark and light depending on her circumstances.  She prefers to carry herself with elegance and grace, and it exemplifies her charisma.  She has learned that grace will take her farther than demands, but she is determined to succeed at almost everything she does, and finds it difficult to meet anyone who can outwit her.  This has led her to a life lived mostly alone.  Serena is filled with curiosity about everything in the world.
History/Bio:  Serena was raised by noble parents, though they never showed her much affection, and there were whispers of her birth being a mystery, and her father being 'someone else'. 
Extra Notes:
Gear:  A small pouch of mysterious contents, a long midnight blue velvet dress, a black cloak, underthings
Fears: trolls, female drow, being penniless, losing her mind
Casual Ons: Intelligence, friendly and adventuring spirits, humor and fun
Casual Offs: grouches, ignorant people, who are so self-centered they only talk about themselves
Sexual Ons: Flirtation, sensuality, not being in a rush, lots of touching, intense sex
Sexual Offs: humanoids that are too large or too small to fit up against her body (also see my O/Os for turn offs)
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

~Rumi

Elf

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Greenwoodtree

~Rumi