Changeling: the Dreaming (A Motley Crew)

Started by ravinwulf, December 21, 2015, 04:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ravinwulf

Ferdinand “Fred” , a handsome Satyr Casanova, and Denira Alsinora ap'Liam, reborn knight errant and angel of mercy, are seeking 2-3 companions and a storyteller for a light hearted and occasionally comical journey through the Dreaming and the Autumn World alike.

HairyHeretic

Given the 20th Anniversary kickstarter is running, this has gotten me interested in trying for another C:tD game. It's something I've wanted to try for a long time, but never really had the opportunity to. I'd like to bring a seelie Troll character.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Muse

Hello, I'm the other person who put up this interest check.  Denira is the character i'd like to play. 

I hope we can find someone interested in GMing--even if it means wiating for the 20th aniversery edition book. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Thesunmaid

Sooo shiney....lol

I would be interested in playing too. :) I like sluagh and eshu's (i have characters in mind for both)
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Thesunmaid

Hoo kay!
So I guess I will be running this game since I seem to have the approval of Muse ,Ravinwulf ,and HairyHeretic.Fans myself at the thought of such pretty people in ma lil game (mwa hahahahaha)So yes I will do my best and get something fun and shiny, If you wish to join us let me know I promise I am familiar with this game and setting will do my best to make it fun. No rush if you have Christmas plans(i do too and I will be planning and plotting mostly after Saturday and beyond depending on those fine gentlemen up there*point points*). I can handle another couple of players if people are interested. *runs off to chase idea butterflies*
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Chulanowa

Changeling, y'say! The brain percolates with thoughts about my favorite WoD game.

Thesunmaid

Any idea what you would like to play? I am working on ideas and such and I have books and such if you need help.

Thesunmaid

I have a semi OOC thread and character creation thread set up but I don't have any IC posting so far since I need to get sheets and also pretty much everyone will most likely will be busy with Christmas things (myself included)

This has links to a free to use editable online and printable sheet character creation and a bit of a set up for the setting as well as the IC thread and OOC links for anyone who wants it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=241625.0

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need anything.:)

Chulanowa

Christmas is - predictably - making a mess of my sit-down time. So haven't really had a lot of time to think about it just yet  :-( I'm leaning towards Pooka, since they're pretty easy to conceptualize. What would you say the themes of the game are? Is it like, swashbuckle our way through the dreaming, or a more somber "dying light of glamour" kind of thing? Changeling can go in any damn direction, and a compass might help me out

Thesunmaid

Well I am going for a sort of saving the humans from themselves with some buckling of swashes on the way. For the first game I will be having mostly set in the human world but I do have ideas for venturing into the dream.

Think of yourselves as mystery Inc with more magical toys and not having to pull off rubber masks from the villains lol but I will have you all running about the dreaming as well :)

I am going to have the local leaders asking for people to investigate something that is ravaging the glamour from local artists and stop it.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Thesunmaid

Sorry guys...I meant to have an opening post tonight...but I went to go drop presents off and I basically walked into the middle of a make shift christmas party. My son his daughter..my oldest daughter and her two kids. a friend of hers her boyfriend and his daughter and the another friend of my daughters plus us and our youngest. It sort of sucked me out...not used to that many people at all.

Oi what was supposed to be a short visit turned into a 5 hour visit.