Male seeking Female

Started by Insanityenviesme, March 01, 2010, 11:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I was looking for a little bit of a spicy roleplay with the sex being barred by ethics. It could be anything..Doctor-patient, Stdent-teacher, friend's mother and my character though I'd personally prefer friend's sister and my character..

Only on thing thought..I want your character to be extremely confident of her sexuality. She should tease the hell out of my character, make my character's life a living hell if he chooses to rebuke her advances and finally break him..

This is not necessarily a female dominated male submissive story..but more like a confident female and a very confused male who would like nothing better than to be intimate with your character but is stopped by the wthical boundaries...

So if this strikes you as entertaining, gimme a little old Pm and we'll see what we can whip up!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.