Signature help?

Started by MetalPup, August 21, 2011, 10:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalPup

Well, I've found a pretty good signature picture, but I'm wondering how to get the BBC coding right. Is there a way to get it from a file on your computer? And if not, a way to get the img coding to work right?

-Pup

lollipop

The image has to be uploaded to the E wiki in order to be posted in your sig. ~nods~

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

This tutorial may be of use.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75168.0

EDIT:  Ninja Nic strikes again. ;D

Nico

MetalPup

Thanks you guys! Think I got it! ~wanders to try it out~

MetalPup

Lets see if this works.....

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Aria Darkenwing

Thanks MetalPup for asking siggy help. I was having trouble with it as well. Thanks Nic for posting the link.  :-)
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

Nico

You are most welcome. I am glad I could help. :-)