Looking for a new partner either M or F

Started by Piester00, February 14, 2011, 05:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piester00

Hello there, I'm on the hunt for a new partner. I'm looking to find someone who preferably has AIM/YIM/MSN etc... because my university time to time glitches and doesn't let me access Elliquiy. I'm not overly picky, I enjoy the more off the wall something is to keep it fresh. So whether its a male playing female, female playing male or anything that tickles your pickle :) I do romantic/kinky/sexy games too, although lately it seems that is all i have had and i'm just dying to enjoy one with a decent story and not focused around sex stuffs.
I'm open to any story really, and any time era.

Some of my favorite eras and stories are:

Eras/stories
~Medieval
A commoner rises to power

Rivalry of church/kingdom against demons/creatures

~Victorian/steam punk (1800 to 1900)
Return of long dormant spirits to the world at the height of the industrial revolution

Genius inventor makes an ultimate power source and is chased by the government for his/her abilities

War between rival nations or between multiple countries

~Future
First departure of faster than light travel lands the shuttle in the middle of (alien civil war/crashed on an underdeveloped planet/met with alien council/etc)

Humans engage in an all out war against each other and a corporation sells and raffles tickets for the first venture off planet away from the war

~Zombies
Just never gets old with me, i love these little undead guys, so any type of game with them in them is a bonus

These are just a few things floating in my head at the moment but if you'd like to ask questions/play/etc you can post or pm me.

LilBandit

Hey!

I'd be interested in doing something medieval with you.  I dont really have a preference, so if you do, please say so.  I can work with anything.  I don't like to rp over msn etc.  I prefer here on E.  But I am also in uni so know the folly of work loads and internet issues etc preventing posting time.  So delays in posting are perfectly fine as I have them often.  Too many deadlines and not enough time.  So yea... Any preferences over the story type?
And I am happy with a story line not focused around sex :)
A / A
Sorry Guys!

ladyelizabeth

I would be interested in medieval as well.  It seems its one of the best time periods.  Perhaps a commoner rise to power / medieval mixed.  I don't mind yahoo ...

PM me if you're interested.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

shadowreppa

Funny you should mention undead and the idea of all out war and a corporation raffling tickets offworld. You should check out (if you haven't seen it already) a movie called "Mutant Chronicles" It's literally a mix of the two ideas. A bit cheesy I think, but I liked it.