Kai'Sa - Daughter of The Void [ F x Alien-species Story ]

Started by xSanguine, March 10, 2019, 06:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSanguine

So... I love Kai'Sa. ❤

I love her tenacity, I love her resolve, I love every aspect of her story. Her voice, her dialogue, he appearance - they're all so wonderfully made. I once wrote her here a while ago, but I really am craving the opportunity to write her again. Especially after the newest League of Legends cinematic was released! You can find the cinematic below!

Kai'Sa is a character from the game League of Legends. You've proooobably heard of it now, after things like KD/A Popstars and Arcane (oh my god if you haven't watched it you absolutely need to). Her character is defined by the fact that she is bonded to an alien lifeform from a place called The Void. The Void is filled with various monsters that have been sealed under the surface, but the seal has broken over time and due to recent events in the League universe it has finally shattered. For Kai'Sa, she fell into The Void when she was a little girl, but was found by an injured Void symbiote that latched onto her. Now they're irreversibly bound, right down to her genetic level. For years she lived in The Void, hunting to survive. Since escaping to the surface, her sole motivation is to stop the ancient monsters of the deepest parts of The Void from climbing to the surface to consume everything.

(This is one of my favorite quotes! Once you click on the link and look under Moving, the quote is there!)

This quote really highlights the consuming and destructive nature of The Void monsters, and how their only real nature is to consume everything.

This is a new cinematic with Kai'Sa in it! Please watch it!

plot

The plot I had in mind was Kai'Sa becoming a Void 'Queen'.

Kai'Sa is a very unique being. Normally The Void simply consumes everything, however she is bound to the Carapace so deeply it is entwined with her DNA. This opens a few wonderful plot opportunities.

I would like to see what happens when Kai'Sa is confronted by a Void creature that doesn't want to consume mindlessly, but instead is seeking preservation. Perhaps it feels threatened? Perhaps it is the last of its own species? Perhaps it is far more intelligent than the other more mindless and ravenous Void creatures.

In fact, there is a hyper-intelligent Void creature called Vel'Koz, and if you watched the cinematic above, a new Void character was released called Bel'Veth, so it isn't impossible for Void creatures to be intelligent. Nevertheless, whereas The Void simply kills and eats everything, this creature desires to preserve its own species. As I mentioned, Kai'Sa is unique, and if an intelligent Void creature saw how her body had accepted and adapted to a Void infection, then it would seek to take advantage of that.

I just absolutely love the idea of Kai'Sa's desire to protect the surface world becoming twisted. Rather than seeking to destroy the other Void creatures out of a righteous desire, instead she's doing it to preserve her own Void offspring so that her own line becomes the dominant species in The Void.

summary

• Kai'Sa comes into contact with a new and intelligent Void species.
  • It sees that she has bonded with a Void creature. Therefore it believes she can be a mother to its own kind.
  • Through manipulation/corruption/brainwashing, it reforms her mind and twists her desire to hunt Void creatures and creates a loyalty to it as her 'mate'.
  • She becomes a Void 'Queen', giving birth to a new species with the creature.
  • Where she once hunted Void creatures to protect the world above, she now hunts to protect her offspring and to dominate The Void, in service to her new 'mate'.

I am also open to any of your own ideas, or a completely different plot! Please share your ideas with me!

content & rules

I would very much like this to be equal Smut / Story. There is a character change I want to explore, and the smut is entwined in that!

Please note! I'm not expecting my partner to write a mindless creature!

You can absolutely tweak The Void creature as much as you like. Perhaps it can communicate with her mentally within a link connected by her own Void suit?

• F x Alien
  • Corruption
  • Impregnation/Breeding
  • Manipulation/Brainwashing

❤ Interested? Have questions? Message me! I also have Discord! ❤

xSanguine

I have re-opened this!

I've also made the plot much more flexible and not pre-determined!

xSanguine

update february 22 !

• Rewrote the entire introduction
  • Added new images and The Call video
  • Changed the plot request and gave much more information
  • Fixed much of the formatting and made it look neater

xSanguine

update June 14 !

• Changed the embedded video because a new cinematic was released!
  • Changed some of the formatting and gave a little more detail in the plot section
  • Bumping because I haven't bumped since February!