Seeking two M partners for my good vs. evil plot

Started by assionpay, June 29, 2013, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

It's something I've been pondering for a long while. This is, however, my first attempt at getting something going with it. I don't want to do an OOC thread for it, but think character sheets/posts would be helpful for all three parties, myself included. That being said, I only ask that there is a posting order. With only three people, I don't imagine this will be too difficult. I also am looking for at least 3 paragraphs in length. Anyone still interested? Alright, here it goes :)

My character is in the present, simple but attractive female. As she goes about her day, there appears to be a rift in time, in which our good guy enters, saying that she is in danger and must come to the future with him. But the future is not high tech, rather, more post-apocalyptic. The human species is at war with itself and the Earth as we know it is either rubble or has been taken over once again by the plants and animals as in very ancient times. The good guy proposes this: she has the genes needed to bring about peace. From her blood, they can come up with a cure/a weapon/a something that will help stop the fighting or death etc. I leave this to my good guy :). The bad guy enters, just a little late to see her going off with the good guy and makes it his goal to capture her for his own reasons. He wants her as his queen, largely for her genes as well, knowing that if she can bear his children, he can have a strong empire and support from his side of supporters or something like that. And he wants to win the war I would say.

My character will be drawn from one side to the other, rescued, captured and so on, experiencing different emotions for each side. She knows nothing of their world, nothing about who is right in all of this and thus, her decision about where her help falls is undecided. Guess that's up to you. Looking for consenual light sex from the good guy character and more bondage type sex from the bad guy, but am open to both being light, bondage, etc. Even open to elements of NC if everyone's open to it.

Post here or PM me with questions or interest. Like I said, it's my first time so be patient :)
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0

Jackalope

This sounds really interesting... I'd enjoy playing the villain, although I'd prefer not to anything without consent. I'm sure I can come up with a very persuasive argument in favour of the villain's actions, although I'd like to know a little more about what exactly they would be.

Inkidu

I think I'd like to play the hero. :)

I just need to take a peak at various Os and Os to make sure.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

assionpay

Ok so we potentially have a hero and a villian? Motives will largely be your own, I'll say. I just imagine that for the hero, his motives are more noble, for the good of the people and something to do with her unique genes or biology since he went back in time to get her after all. The villians motives will be benefiting himself or his lineage more than anything. The hero wants to save people and the villian wants to rule them. Does that make sense?
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0

Strifesblaze7

I'm interested in the hero as well. Not sure if I messaged before a post was up here.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Inkidu

That makes sense, but what kind of technology are we working with in this future?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

assionpay

Thank you Strife

As far as technology, I haven't decided. Was thinking that the world has been largely decimated by war. I'd imagine that it would be something similar to the technology we have now. There will be guns (not lasers) and obviously time travel haha, though time travel is rare and dangerous we'll say. Other thoughts?

Strifesblaze7

Well, I was also thinking ammo could be at kind of a premium. So things like swords could be useful.

assionpay

That would make sense with the barren wasteland that the Earth has become.

Strifesblaze7

Inkidu

Strife seem really into this one, so I'll bow out. Have fun everyone. :)

Strifesblaze7

Well thank you, inkidu. I'll repay by saying if you have any ideas you want to do, shoot me a line.

Jackalope

My idea was as follows -

Say the world was ravaged by nuclear war. The good guys would make up a the majority of what's left of us, the survivors of both sides of the war banding together in order to survive utilising whatever technology they can get their hands on, while the badguys - the dominant force in the world - would be what emerged from the ruins of a previous government, lead by an ambitious leader with intentions of finishing what his side had started and laying claim to what is left of the world. All that stands in his way is the possibility of one woman's unique genetic make up enabling the good guys to fight back. So he must find her and prevent them from using her against him, keeping her alive so he can use her superior genes for his own purposes, such as creating a new breed of super soldier.

Evil would have superior resources, higher tech weaponry and a fully equipped military force, but it's not quite enough to strike out at a whole world of survivors.

assionpay

I like that idea Jackalope :).

Sorry Inkidu, perhaps another time. Strife, any thoughts on your good guys motives in the context of what Jack said?

Strifesblaze7

In that context, the good guys would want the woman to keep her safe, to hope like hell she choses a man to breed with to give them sort of ace in the hole. Something that the other guys can't match.

assionpay

So to sum up. This is a world that has been ravaged by nuclear war and physical war alike. There are guns around, but ammo is rare and so swords or other blades are often favored. Each side wants this woman for her unique genetic makeup. We'll say that she had the genes that can actually carry a child, let alone a strong child that could be a super soldier. The villian wants her for himself, wants that child and or league of super soldiers. The good guy wants her to keep her safe, keep her in a state where she can choose who she wants to be with, but knowing that such offspring will benefit the good of the masses. She will be torn between the two as they capture and rescue her from each other. (I.E. if you are not in the current scene, you can still post about your plans or journey to claim her or how you are setting up your master plan haha).

Thoughts? Additions?

I'm not opposed to pregnancy, obviously, but I don't want the NC part of it, the typing up and forced to have child after child. Just so we are clear. Also, if we don't have any other additions, we are going to work on our character sheets. Each of you will be responsible for your own backstory, history, look, etc. You can decide if you know each other, are related, etc.

Strifesblaze7

assionpay

Name: Sasha Alexander
Race: Human
Relationship status: Single

Background: Raised in a single parent family with her younger sister, she often had to step up and take care of things around the house or with the finances. Her family managed a low-middle income class standing and she always did well in school. Sasha made her way to college where she was studying in business. It was something she felt would lead to a good future. She had friends at school and had only had two serious boyfriends in her life, one in high school and one during college.

Personality: Sasha is a strong willed individual, largely from her rearing but also from her own personality. She speaks her mind and stands up for what she feels is right. Sasha would do anything to protect her family. She is extroverted and at times, emotional.

Skills: She is quick with numbers, both from practice at home and from within her major. She is athletic because she's a runner and has taken boxing for two years now. Emotionally, she prides herself on being sensitive and empathic.

I might modify this as I think up new things. I figure to some extent it's important to have this basic for now.