Lady wanted for realistically based scene(s)

Started by james42smith, June 20, 2008, 10:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james42smith

Good day all,

I'm quite new to this site but consider myself an accomplished roleplaying individual. I would love to play with a special and open minded lady who wishes to explore some daring fantasies.

For me the key to a good scene is "realism". From a realistically based scene the possibilities are endless and a lot of fun can be experienced.

Here are a few suggestions, feel free to add some of your own in the event you find something close to the suggested themes:

- Frustrated husband (going through mid life crisis) and naive/submissive wife
- Established supervisor and insecure/absent minded married female assistant
- Educated Home buyer and desperate female (also married) real estate agent. I think you understand the theme I'm going for on here.

- I'd also be interested in exploring a scene involving an established loving married couple living a quite comfortable life with one another. One day the wife admits to her husband (or vice versa) the fact that she wishes to explore other angles to their sex life and that includes many different angles. Some of them happen to be very risky and even dangerous but through discussions, they set out to explore together.

- Finally I have a somewhat vanilla like fantasy involving two married individuals (not married to one another) who meet one evening after connecting via Lavalife (intimate encounters). In this one we could explore the meeting from beginning to end including the appearances, pub atmosphere, discussions and all the rest (all the way to the secluded intimate room where if all the dots connect properly, a passionate love making session will take place).

Awaiting your answers and comments,

xxx

James

GinnyJ

Hi James

Feel free to drop me a PM once you've been approved.  I'd be up for the naive wife, the insecure assistant or the wife who wants to experiment.

Gin

james42smith

Good morning Gin,

Thank you for the quick reply. I must admit being elated with the prospect of connecting with an open minded lady looking to rp scenes we both share a common interest with.

I hope I'll be approved soon.

xxx

James

differentbreed85

Hi james, i'm very interested in the Lavalife scene! i am not approved yet either, i hope to be approved by tomorrow at the latest! When i do i will be sure to send you a message!  :D

MagicalPen

As posted elsewhere:

Usually people don't post game ideas until they are approved. Approval isn't 100% Guaranteed, so in the few cases where one is not approved, we don't like to leave people hangings. Its best to be patient and wait for approval before posting in Game Ideas or responding with interest to other ideas.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

james42smith

Okay,

Point taken, let's just wait and see. Hopefully my approval will be granted and the fun can then begin.

James

Trieste

With sincere apologies to the hopefuls, I'm going to lock this thread. Should James find himself inclined to re-apply with us and should he be successful, he is more than welcome to send me a PM at that time to unlock it. :)