Sexy CLUE! Purple-, Orange- and Grey-themed Characters Still Open!

Started by Mathim, May 28, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 29, 2016, 09:07:44 AM
Has any called dibs on Plum, yet? If not, I'd be interested in playing the Professor.

No one yet, so it's all yours. But again, don't feel bound to the originals, you have room for creative freedom.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 29, 2016, 09:49:03 AM
Hmmm, it's looking, as is usual in groups, decidedly female heavy.

Really? I had the notion it was more dependent on the type of RP, which would attract more of which sex or gender.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Blinkin on May 29, 2016, 09:49:03 AM
Hmmm, it's looking, as is usual in groups, decidedly female heavy.

I'd be willing to play a second male character, as needed.

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 29, 2016, 11:09:40 AM
I'm not saying that it's a bad thing in any way. I fully support anyone playing anything that they want to play. It's just that I have noticed that in most groups, the ratio of male character to female character is roughly 3/ to 1, if not closer to 5 to 1 in favor of the female.

Note that I'm not saying all, or even the majority of group games going at the moment. My perception could well be in error, but with the exception of 1 game, all of the group games that I've played in has been heavily trending toward female characters. In one such game, 12 active players, 1 male character. He was a pretty happy malr, of course. ;)

We had a much better ratio in my Defenders RP, which unfortunately seems to have collapsed, hence my desire to start a new group game.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on May 29, 2016, 11:36:02 AM
I'd be willing to play a second male character, as needed.

I intend to make a male character as well. ^^

Quote from: Mathim on May 29, 2016, 09:26:39 AM
No one yet, so it's all yours. But again, don't feel bound to the originals, you have room for creative freedom.

Mkay. I do like the idea of a professor and aside from that and the name (Which I LOVE), I will be taking some creative freedom with his background and personality. ;D
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mathim

Super! I put up a cursory profile format in the first post, so if you're committed, post it here and let's see what you've all come up with. Don't forget to include a face claim.

Twisted iN Tux

Player Name: Twisted iN Tux
Character Name: Signor Jiovanni Pavone
Color Theme: Blue
Appearance and Face Claim: As expected of one who works in the image-centric industries of fashion and film, Jiovanni consistently suits up his statuesque physique ever-so-flawlessly - almost to the point of absurdity - and he's more than a little obsessed with how his hair and face and, well, entire athletic body looks at any given moment. Dressed to impress, no matter the occasion, in one-of-a-kind couture, he wouldn't be caught dead in anything other than pieces from his own private collection. Arthur Keller will have the honor and pleasure of playing the dark-haired, bright-eyed bastard in-game.
Role: Guest-Turned-Suspect
Profession: Fashion Designer & Film Director, Essentially a Tom Ford Knockoff
Motive: It is often said that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but how about a contemptuous billionaire here on earth, who lost the love of his life to a flaming fraud who only ended up discarding said woman like a used dishrag after he had his way with her? Well, that's exactly what went down between good ole Barnsy and the much younger, far more studly Jio. One minute Temple had everything he had ever hoped for and dreamed of - up to and including a woman whom he wished to take as his wife - and the next he was left with not only a void in his life, but a sizable hole in his heart, along with a hefty serving of egg upon his face. Heartbroken and humiliated, the man would stop at nothing to get even with the guy who ruined the one thing that mattered the most to him.     
Orientation: Seemingly Gay, Actually Straight
Kinks: Being Kidnapped, Blackmail, Bondage, Dry Sex, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, and Name Calling, as well as Knife Play, Rope Play, and Wax Play! I mean, come on people, those weapons are just begging to be used in creative ways!

Undine

Player Name:  Undine
Character Name: Mrs. Avery LeBlanc
Color Theme: White
Role: Guest-turned-suspect
Profession:  Professional Widow/Socialite
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on May 29, 2016, 09:08:05 PM

Player Name:  Undine
Character Name: Mrs. Avery LeBlanc
Color Theme: White
Profession:  Professional Widow/Socialite

Ah, LeBlanc, creative AND classy! This is shaping up nicely.

Ghostraven

Player Name: Ghostraven
Character Name:  Brigitte Dominique Noire
Color Theme:  Black
Appearance and Face Claim: Blessed with regal beauty Brigitte has long auburn hair that falls to her mid back if left strait; her hair is currently worn up in a fitting French Twist. Her dark hazel eyes are piercing and add to her aloof aristocratic poise. In her current role as the upstairs maid She is dressed in expertly crafted, form fitting is not scandalous, black satin and leather accented maid's uniform that shows of her generous proportions. Making one wonder just what duties she performed at the mansion. Particularly given her rather bored attitude in relation to her duties.
She speaks French and English fluently, though when excited or under duress she reverts to French or a mishmash of french and english.
(Faceclaim: Unknown)

Role: Servant-Turned-Suspect
Profession:  Mansion Staff (Maid); Socialite; Dominatrix

Motive: Born into the wealthy and old family French family, Brigitte had everything she could want, money, influence and a carefree hedonistic life, until Mr. Temple’s predatory business practices, bribery, and corruption lead to the bankruptcy of Brigitte's family.
Forcing her into some less than savory dealings to keep her family's estate and the blackmail of several wealthy patrons. Seeking revenge against Mr. Temple she arranged to get close to the old man to not only get her family fortune back but get her revenge by any means necessary; blackmail, espionage  or even murder...

Orientation: Bi-Male preference; Dom/Switch
Kinks: Being Manhandled, Bondage, Spanking, Hair Pulling, kissing, Blood Play, Latex and Leather, and Wax Play.

Madame Professor

Face Claim: Unknown

Player Name: Madame Professor
Character Name: Xavier Plum PhD
Color Theme: Purple
Profession: Professor of Psychology
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Mathim on May 29, 2016, 09:30:54 PM
Ah, LeBlanc, creative AND classy! This is shaping up nicely.

Since everyone seems to be going with creative last names - love it! - I went ahead and changed mine to Pavone, which is Italian for Peacock.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on May 29, 2016, 10:01:25 PM
Since everyone seems to be going with creative last names - love it! - I went ahead and changed mine to Pavone, which is Italian for Peacock.

See... I was wracking my brain for another word for purple... that starts with a P, because alliteration... I loves it, so.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 29, 2016, 10:02:49 PM
See... I was wracking my brain for another word for purple... that starts with a P, because alliteration... I loves it, so.

Puce? Prune? Pomegranate? Periwinkle? 

Madame Professor

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on May 29, 2016, 10:08:57 PM
Puce? Prune? Pomegranate? Periwinkle?

I totally forgot Puce was a purple. I thought Periwinkle was more blue, though. >.>

Hmmmm... decisions!

Mathim

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 29, 2016, 10:22:17 PM
I totally forgot Puce was a purple. I thought Periwinkle was more blue, though. >.>

Hmmmm... decisions!

Isn't periwinkle an extra-light lavender? I think they talked about it in that movie Joe's Apartment...

Ghostraven

mia h

Player Name: mia h
Character Name: Fern Kelly
Color Theme: Green
Profession: Socialite\Glossy Magazine fodder
Faceclaim: Erin Heatherton
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 30, 2016, 04:46:47 AM
Question... Are we sticking with the 1940-0's theme of the game and movie, or are we going modern with it? My preference is to remain true to the original, but I'll go with whatever.

I think from the outside, it's modern day but the owner of the mansion has a fondness for old-school and so the mansion is modeled after it, AND the theme of the dinner party is that era, so everyone is expected to arrive wearing something appropriate from that era. However, there will be something that knocks out communication by cell phones and land lines, internet, and something will happen to make it impossible to drive out of there as well, after the inspector arrives.

Twisted iN Tux

Woohoo! Now we just need a Colonel Mustard and we have our core cast, unless, oh my, he ends up being DOA. Dun, dun, dun. ;)

mia h

Not gonna lie, took me a while to work out what a sudanime was meant to be.
Thought it was some strange Japanese animation that involved bubble bath's for a minute.  ;D

Undine

That was a wonderful guide to purple, Ghostraven!  Now to see how best to please Mme. Professor's love for alliteration...
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mathim

Quote from: mia h on May 30, 2016, 09:37:31 AM
Not gonna lie, took me a while to work out what a sudanime was meant to be.
Thought it was some strange Japanese animation that involved bubble bath's for a minute.  ;D

Yeah, it took me a minute. Pseudonym is a bizarre word even spelled correctly.

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 30, 2016, 12:27:17 PM
Sorry, as someone might of noted at some point in the past, my vocabulary may not be too bad, but my spelling of said vocabulary pretty much sucks.

Especially if I'm half asleep and rushing to get it done.

LOL, that was more a criticism of the English language than anything else, friend. Why they ever bothered with silent consonants, I will never understand.

mia h

Quote from: Blinkin on May 30, 2016, 03:58:24 PM
Totally off topic and a random thought, but as I'm reading him again at the moment, Richard Marcinko once said...

"The greatest stumbling block between American and british relations is our shared language."

;)
Such as the names given to the third season of the year, Fall & Autumn. Now 'Fall' is perfectly correct English, just so long as you happen to live in the 17th century.