Re: Alphabet Association Game

Started by Dreamweaver, May 08, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Behave :P (and they just keep flying)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Very...good word, except this is the Alphabet thread.  :P

Mordred

Whacks (head.. repeatedly.. and it was almost an error free day.. almost!) :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Xerox (hehe...it's all good, it made you chuckle did it not?) :)

Mordred

Yeah... (always does.. despite myself.. unless it starts happening repeatedly *using hand-in-hand with a bit of spirit-flow*.. and I know, giggling one, those lovely lips enjoy my blunders :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Zip...(on that score I shall say no more! Well, except my lips may be known to twitch on the rare occasion you err. However, I do trust that your own luscious lips return the favor when the blunder has been mine? :P)

Mordred

Aye! (yeah, they do *these lips return favor*.. ohhh how I love pointing it out! :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Brat! (I know you do...but at least you are quite gracious when calling me out on it. :P)

Mordred

Convincing! (yeah.. on the outside way.. yet inside.. remember when Snoopy would just lose it? That manic giggle as he seemed to just go insane for a few moments? :P)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Xandria

Anesa