Est Pro Patria Mori (Alt-history, steam/dieselpunk Freeform Intrest Check)

Started by Inkidu, June 25, 2013, 02:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Inkidu

Quote from: RedEve on July 02, 2013, 06:55:01 AM
I am tentatively considering a profile for a pilot. :)
You might not get pilot. If the game expands, sure, but in this first round, well... I'm already looking a profile for a pilot. :\

Lezna: Yep, sure am.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Lezna

Cool I'll have a character sheet up ASAP might take me a minute
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Inkidu

I've got someone in the wings with a possible sniper

So in general:

Demolitions
Heavy Weapons user (good if you like powered armor)
Operative (combat spy)

and whatever else you could possibly think of, seriously. :)

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Inkidu

Spying. They're good at on the spot decryption and data recovery. They're often psychic so they can read minds and cloud minds, most of the time they're inserted before a mission to get things ready for the rest of the team. They can be used to get the rest of the team in a place on a captured prisoner gambit, that kind of stuff.

We have a sniper

I'm going to ask for only female characters at this point. We have three guys and one lady.

Inkidu

Okay so we have a spy (operative whatever). So I'm going to start on the OOC thread and the hub thread which will contain the quarters, armor, garage, and whatnot all in one thread so it might take me a bit.

I would like one more female character in the demolitions or heavy weapons, but I can start at least.

Sara Nilsson

Inkidu

Off to work on the various threads... and lunch.

I have to eat too you know.

Caela

Quote from: Inkidu on July 02, 2013, 11:56:21 AM
Off to work on the various threads... and lunch.

I have to eat too you know.

Food is highly overrated when you have threads to start! :P

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: Caela on July 02, 2013, 11:59:23 AM
Food is highly overrated when you have threads to start! :P

*spanks Caela* hush girl, be nice :P

Caela

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: Caela on July 02, 2013, 12:07:47 PM
*yelps in surprise and smirks* You hit like a girl! :P

*checks what is in my panties* well duh!!!

Inkidu

The easiest, most useless threads are up. Soon the hub thread will be up ASAP, but I'm also going to add the template for posting to the reference thread too.

eBadger

Apologies for the lack of a character sheet...bit of writer's block, and my preferred slots have been filling up.  And now seems you're a bit gender unbalanced...so I think I'll drop for now, come back later if spots open up.  Have an awesome RP!

Inkidu

Quote from: eBadger on July 02, 2013, 05:11:13 PM
Apologies for the lack of a character sheet...bit of writer's block, and my preferred slots have been filling up.  And now seems you're a bit gender unbalanced...so I think I'll drop for now, come back later if spots open up.  Have an awesome RP!
If you ever do get a character sheet banged out feel free to PM me. I'll always pick up new players and you can always be a rescued POW. :)

Depending on how things go with the first mission I might open the game up a bit more. :)

Caela

Quote from: Inkidu on July 02, 2013, 12:17:08 PM
The easiest, most useless threads are up. Soon the hub thread will be up ASAP, but I'm also going to add the template for posting to the reference thread too.

~pokes~ Links? :)

Inkidu

*Pokes back*

Updated the first post, bottom of the post. :]

*poke, poke pokes along*

Caela

lol...Oh sure, be all reasonable and stuff! :P

Thanks!

~bookmarks~