Anyone interested in a Fallout 3 RP?

Started by Doomsday, November 13, 2008, 09:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Since I don't own the game but play at my friend's house, I can't get enough of the game. I feel as if I've got enough knowledge about the geography, culture, and the going-ons of the Capital Wasteland, and I want to get involved in a role-play. I love to roleplay and make stories, but I'm still getting used to Elliquiy, so I'd prefer if someone else made the RP and put down a basic plot line, with a lot of flexibility (like the game itself :)).

Solo or group, I care not. Canon or original characters, I care not, but it'd be cool to make original characters, since there is so much room to do so. If you want to set something up, PM me or post here.

Jay

I shall direct you to https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23584.0
Might be a good start since you are looking for a premade story.

mannik

A fallout RP sounds like fun. I'm currently playing through the game and I quite enjoy the story and settings in the game.

Though I am still awaiting approval, I would like to join in once I am able. I just hope you are able to find someone to run it by then.

I do have a suggestion for a story though. While playing the game I stumbled upon vault 106, and found it's inhabitants were driven insane by an experimental gas (I learned that by hacking the computers). The over all story of your proposed RP could center around someone leaving the vault before being over exposed and attempting to find a cure to counter act the psychotic effects of the gas.