EX Fantasy Gangbang

Started by Vaulera, April 09, 2012, 05:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

This is a fairly simple concept that I have been wanting to do for a long while, I have three different fantasy women that I want to do a roleplay with. The way it will be is, a group of three or more monsters (must be larger  or smaller than a regular human) kidnap and gangrape three different women (I have the appearances, PM me if you're interested, I'll send you the pictures). The three women all look quite different and I was hoping that the three monsters would be different as well (I am leaving the choice of monsters up to the other participant). The only things that are off limits are scat, vore, watersports and death. Any specific requests or questions can be PMed to me, post or PM if interested.

Kaernak

may be interested in this.  i'm not familiar with RPing monster type characters outside of being a longtime DM in dungeons and dragons but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Vaulera

I really need to change or delete this, because I am running three of this same roleplay at once, and I call that my limit, so sorry about that. But thank you for your interest.