Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

NightDream

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Tersius

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Tersius... Darling.... She purrs, a wicked gleam in her eye.

Tell me there isn't a chance you'd turn on your brethren and help us lower the number a bit?

Down below -8?

Tersius

Quote from: Peccavi on April 22, 2013, 08:49:37 PM
Tersius... Darling.... She purrs, a wicked gleam in her eye.

Tell me there isn't a chance you'd turn on your brethren and help us lower the number a bit?

What?? Turn against my brothers in arms?! That is... that purr is so delightful.... NO! I can't.... that gleam in your eye... it is so full of sensual promise... Wait... NO! Must... fight... urge!!

-7!

Daoine Sidhe

Oh, my.  I'll keep my thoughts to myself at the moment...

Except for this one... -8.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

NightDream

Peccavi

Peccavi strolls up to Tersius, whispering sweet, dark, delicious things in his ear that are far too explicit for a non-adult thread ;)

-10!

Daoine Sidhe

I repeat my previous statement: oh, my.

Though I make a quick amendment... -11.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

NightDream

Tersius

Quote from: Peccavi on April 22, 2013, 09:04:46 PM
Peccavi strolls up to Tersius, whispering sweet, dark, delicious things in his ear that are far too explicit for a non-adult thread ;)

*He shivers at the steamy words that her sensual lips whisper into his ear... and hopes to read them in his inbox soon...*

Daoine Sidhe

This must be a dream come true for you, Mr. Tersius.  You and three ladies.  ;)

Also, -12.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tersius

NightDream

Peccavi

Writes something upon a slip of ivory paper, folding it carefully and slipping it into Tersius' hand with a knowing smirk.

-13! I have to say I am enjoying having two lovely teammates as well as a devilishly handsome adversary.

Daoine Sidhe

-14.  This is almost too easy.  That makes this fun.  ;)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

NightDream

It is fun to watch him try to keep up. Gotta be impressed with the stamina. Lmao

Peccavi

-16 since I think we can go quite far tonight if we wished!

Tersius

You shall not win me over with your womanly wiles!

*wavers under the womanly wile onslaught...*  :P

Daoine Sidhe

I agree.  Having evidently won only one of these battles, we ladies need to make a point.  I say we trash them.

-16 is just the beginning.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]