The Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Ended/Inactive]

Started by Autumn Sativus, March 27, 2010, 08:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Please view the Rules, Roles and Explanations for more information!

Notes
  • Please take any OOC, or non-relevant chatter to The Estate Lounge.
  • Please remember to include Saffron in all PMs regarding the game.
  • Express your interest in this game, or future games Here.
Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden - Innocent Sibling, Booted Day 4
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa - Bodyguard, Booted Day 5
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel - Suite Owner, Booted Day 3
  • Ryven - Suite Owner, Booted Day 2
  • sinera
  • Teno - Mad Scientist, Killed Night 2
  • Torch - Vampire Sibling, Left with Eden on Day 4
  • Ty - Suite Owner, Killed Night 2
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian - Suite Owner, Killed Night 5

Roles
  • 5/8 Suite Owners
  • 1 Vampire Hunter
  • 1 Bodyguard
  • 1 Mad Scientist
  • 1 Doctor
  • 2 Siblings
  • 1 Sire
  • 1 Vampire (May be +1 from Sire)
  • 1 Theif
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

The Estate Mistress, Saffron, had come running down the winding staircase to the main hall, after gathering each of the Residents with the help of a few of her maids. After clearing her throat, she took a breath and spoke over the chatter. "If I might have your attention!" After waiting for the chatter to quiet, she spoke again, a more calm manner now, as the room fell silent. "As I'm sure that all of you are aware... there was a death in our home last night. The Estate Keeper Brian was taken by the Angels in his sleep, and though we do not know how it happened yet, we have learned just now the cause of death. He bled to death, there is not a drop left in him... though we have seen no blood anywhere in his suite." She shook her head, looking to the ground for a moment, remembering the friendly man, Brian, that had been taken from them. He had been a good friend to nearly everyone in her midst.

"I cannot imagine who might have the means or motivation to do such a thing... but I can tell you, that the one who has committed the crime is within your midst, friends. One, or more, of you... are to blame." She shook her head. "I am sorry to each of you who are innocent, that such a monster as a murderer has been allowed to live within your midst. And I assure you, each and every one of you... they will be found. But it is up to you, my friends... I will leave the choices up to you, of who will stay, and who will... be dealt with." She sighed, shaking her head.

"Let us allow our minds to settle today. Tomorrow we will decide on the first one among us that must pay. Right now, we have more important matters to attend to. We are in need of a new Estate Keeper. I would like you all to vote for your choice of a new Keeper now, we will try to keep ourselves together for that long, at least. Early to rest tonight, my friends, so that we will have clear minds tomorrow. I promise you that there are others among you who are doing their best to keep you safe from the evil that lurks among us." With that, she made her way down the remaining stairs and sat at the head of the room, a piece of parchment in front of her, ready to tally the votes as they would come in.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera
  • Teno
  • Torch
  • Ty
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Remiel

"Ladysky will make a fine Estate Keeper," said Remiel, before going to the kitchens to ward himself in garlic.  He would also make sure to wear a turtleneck sweater to bed.

Kip

"I think that we should consider Aiden to be the perfect example of what we are looking for." Kip said with purpose.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Nadir

I also vote Aiden because Kip's avatar loves me.

Izu

"I'd like to vote for Eden... no particular reason other than hir yummy abs." He grinned, shrugging lightly.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Estate Keeper
  • Aiden(2) - Kip, Eden
  • LadySky(1) - Remiel
  • Eden(1) - Izu
Us against the world

Ryven

Valerian

I'll second that vote for Kip.  We'll need someone capable to help keep us safe.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

I'll place my vote on Transgirlenstein, keep us safe my friend!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ty

Ty will lounge on a sofa and vote for Aiden, and he'd better not forget it.

Marguerite

I put my vote for Kip because his avatar is smiling with the truth.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Teno

Teno looked around the hall. This news was a surprise, and as he tried to find a friendly face, his eyes fell on Kyrsa. He smiled, before standing and placing his vote.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Estate Keeper
  • Kip(5) - Ryven, Valerian, Marguerite, Kyrsa, Aiden
  • Aiden(3) - Kip, Eden, Ty
  • Eden(2) - Izu, Transgirlenstein
  • LadySky(1) - Remiel
  • Transgirlenstein(1) - LadySky
  • Kyrsa(1) - Teno
  • Caeli(1) - Torch

Not Yet Voted:
Caeli
sinera
Us against the world

Torch

"I would like to vote for Caeli." Torch remarked simply before hurrying away, as she was clearly distressed about Brian's untimely death.
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Kye

"I believe I will place my vote with Kip," Kyrsa murmured quietly, glancing from person to person, obviously lost in her own thoughts as she contemplated the untimely death of Brian, who had been nothing but kind to her.

Transgirlenstein

I vote for Eden as I think shi would do a great job!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Aiden

"You are telling me that the previous Estate keeper was drained of blood and now we need a new one to replace him?! No thank you, I am no fool who wishes to become a pattern in whatever sport someone makes...Kip, and the rest of you I thank you for the nominations but I think someone else would be better as new keeper."
Feeling as he had dodged a bullet he took a few steps towards a patio for a breath of fresh air.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Estate Keeper
  • Kip(6) - Ryven, Valerian, Marguerite, Kyrsa, Aiden, sinera
  • Aiden(3) - Kip, Eden, Ty
  • Eden(2) - Izu, Transgirlenstein
  • LadySky(1) - Remiel
  • Transgirlenstein(1) - LadySky
  • Kyrsa(1) - Teno
  • Caeli(1) - Torch

Not Yet Voted:
Caeli

The Estate Mistress had tallied the votes so far, watching the goings on as the people went about, coming in with their votes and going to other places of the Manor. "I know that Miss Caeli is busy today, and will be unlikely to join us for the vote. I will give the last few a couple of hours to get their votes in before we declare our new Keeper."
Us against the world

sinera

sinera smiles. "I too will vote for Kip because his AV has incredible eyes - I could get lost in those for days..."
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Autumn Sativus

After allowing the votes to come together, a distinction now being clear, the Estate Mistress stood from her seat and walked up about halfway, once again, on the spiral staircase up to the Suites. "If I might have your attention again!" she called above the noise, waiting a few moments for the Residents to gather. "We have come to a decision on who will become our new Keeper. You, the Residents, have decided that you entrust Kip to the position." She smiled, hoping that the people had chosen wisely. "With that, my friends, I bid you good night. It has been a day to make us all weary, if not physically then emotionally. I wish you all well through the night, and hope that we do not wake to another tragedy." After taking another step up the stairs, she turned back to the group. "Those of you who are my staff, please keep the people safe tonight..." And with that, she would disappear up the flights of stairs to the Suite on the top floor that she called her own, not to be seen in the Manor until morning.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera
  • Teno
  • Torch
  • Ty
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Nadir

Eden grins at Kip and smooches in congratulations, then departs to hir bedchamber.

LadySky

After congratulating Kip with a warm hug LadySky retired to her suite, making sure to lock her door tightly shut. She liked her blood inside her veins just fine, thank you very much.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Transgirlenstein

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Kip

Kip smiles and thanks everyone for their trust before heading off to sleep.

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

sinera

Sinera smiles at Kip as he exits, then bids those remaining a quiet, "Good night." She retires to her bed, locking her door securely and wondering if Remiel's garlic and turtleneck will indeed keep him safe... after all, the neck isn't the only place where there are veins, just the largest. She wonders idly if there is any garlic remaining in the kitchen and thinks she might just go get some herself...
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Aiden

With all business set aside, Aiden enjoys a calm dinner and a long walk before he returns to his room for the night.

Autumn Sativus

Before long, the sun would once again rise over Saffron Stronghold, and the group would gather in the main hall to learn of the nights events. After the group had gathered Saffron would join them, taking that place where she was easily heard, halfway up the stairs. "It has been a good night, my friends." she smiled, glad to know that none had perished during the night. "I have heard from the staff that an attempt was made... but they were doing their job, and though the murderer got away, the victim is safe among you." She paused for a moment, thinking it over. "As we know, the person or people responsible are still among us... and we must act to put them out of our midst. I will leave it up to you, my friends and my staff... who shall take the blame?"

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera
  • Teno
  • Torch
  • Ty
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Nadir

I feel as if suspicion falls upon... Izu.

Caeli

"Why would you think that, Eden?" Caeli shrugged her shoulders a bit as she worked her way through her breakfast. "Personally, I think Aiden looked a bit suspicious..."
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kip

I don't know why you two think those things - the quiet nature of Transgirlenstein makes me wonder personally.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

"Oh, dear, it's so difficult to decide," Val said, frowning worriedly.  "Anyone's suspicions might be correct at this point, but perhaps Teno knows something."  She nibbled thoughtfully at the excellent breakfast provided for them, wondering who had had such a fortunate escape last night.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

"Marg is a sneaksy one.  I've heard of her fondness for necks."

Izu

*walks back in his pjs, rubbing his eyes* Mmm? Me? No... *shakes head and glances at Eden* But the first to throw an accusation is usually hiding something...

Nadir

Quote from: RulesPlease do not consider the person that votes first a 'bad guy', simply for the reason that they voted first. That person just happens to be the person to check the thread first, and if everyone always accuses the person first to vote, then nobody will vote first anymore, meaning nobody will vote anymore.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on March 30, 2010, 08:28:36 AM
"Marg is a sneaksy one.  I've heard of her fondness for necks."

I heard you have a fondness for necks and the vein that is on the inner thigh, Ryven.

Izu

[[@ Eden: well, I didn't want to sound too superficial for voting against me! xD]]

Torch

Pours a goodly amount of cream into her coffee before taking a seat. "Well, I hate to say it but....there's something about Ty that just seems....well...." Her voice trails off as she shrugs her shoulders and sips from her mug.
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

On's and Off's

Nadir

[[You know I loff you really, Izu! I only voted for you because you have better hair than me ¬_¬]]

Izu

[[*passes with fingers through my hair and gives you a Johnny-Bravo type of smile* I can't help it, bebeh  8-) ]]

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on March 30, 2010, 11:17:19 AM
I heard you have a fondness for necks and the vein that is on the inner thigh, Ryven.

GASP!  I say, gasp!  I have no idea of what you speak of, Marg. ^-^

Quote from: Eden on March 30, 2010, 11:41:52 AM
[[You know I loff you really, Izu! I only voted for you because you have better hair than me ¬_¬]]

That is not possible, Eden.  The fro is > all.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on March 30, 2010, 11:56:09 AM
GASP!  I say, gasp!  I have no idea of what you speak of, Marg. ^-^

I have seen you though you usually have something else in your mouth.

-Winks-

Izu

Quote from: Ryven on March 30, 2010, 11:56:09 AM
That is not possible, Eden.  The fro is > all.

*glances up at my hair* Well... sometimes it's so curly that it looks like a natural fro  O8)

Marguerite

Quote from: Izu on March 30, 2010, 12:06:47 PM
*glances up at my hair* Well... sometimes it's so curly that it looks like a natural fro  O8)

Fro fight!

-Throws the fro picks on the ground near the two-

LadySky

With all this talk of thigh vein biting, fro fights, and such I am so very distracted! *glares about and sips coffee as she studies everyones teeth*

Hmmmmm, I could almost swear I saw a flash of something sharp and white in Margs mouth yesterday. Of course it could have been something totally different than fangs but still........hmmmmmm

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on March 30, 2010, 12:02:32 PM
I have seen you though you usually have something else in your mouth.

-Winks-

That's nothing!  Nothing at all!

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on March 30, 2010, 12:30:25 PM
That's nothing!  Nothing at all!

-Smirks and looks over to Ladysky-

You do know that no one was murdered yesterday and the fangs you thought were in my mouth is wax for my tooth.

-Removes it-

It was bothering my lower tooth beneath it.

Kye

"I will not even pretend to have a reason to vote for someone, I do not know who it could be.  We are all voting blindly, and unfortunately I must do the same.  For now I shall vote for Ryven.  I pray that someone can convince me of his innocence," Kyrsa murmured before getting her own cup of coffee.

Remiel

I'm going to vote for Valerian! She must be a vampire!

...just kidding.    ;D   

As my lie detector is currently on the fritz, I'm going to place my vote entirely at random.  Thus, I vote for...

At 2010-03-30 13:39:35, Remiel (uid: 9411) rolls: 1d15 Result: 15

...um...Valerian.  -_-'

Remiel

No, I can't.  I feel too guilty.  I'm changing my vote to Marguerite, because if anyone would have a propensity for biting people and drawing blood, twould be she. 

Marguerite

Quote from: Remiel on March 30, 2010, 02:19:11 PM
No, I can't.  I feel too guilty.  I'm changing my vote to Marguerite, because if anyone would have a propensity for biting people and drawing blood, twould be she.

You do know that you are judging me on previous games. Have I tried to nibble anyone here? No. Unless you have a more valid reason as to why since no one DIED today then perhaps you are being swung to vote for someone else.

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on March 30, 2010, 02:20:19 PM
You do know that you are judging me on previous games. Have I tried to nibble anyone here? No. Unless you have a more valid reason as to why since no one DIED today then perhaps you are being swung to vote for someone else.

I thought he was referring to your fondness for vampires and True Blood, not previous games.  Anyway, we should probably move this to the OOC thread per Saff's wishes.

Autumn Sativus

It's alright Ryven. Some of the votes are getting a little sketchy. :P
Us against the world

Marguerite

It really is sketchy and while I enjoy True Blood, I am not bringing True Blood into this wonderful game. I am just a female who enjoys to snog Eden and spank Ryven's bottom.

Ryven

It is odd that he would choose Val then quickly change to you.  Hmm... *ponders*

Remiel

QuoteYou do know that you are judging me on previous games. Have I tried to nibble anyone here? No. Unless you have a more valid reason as to why since no one DIED today then perhaps you are being swung to vote for someone else.

Argh! The guilt! The guilt! That's it, I don't vote for anybody.   >:(

Teno

Raising a brow at Val's suggestion that he had anything to do with the last night, he smiled. "I assure you, I am not the one you should be pointing the finger at. I do however think it strange that should you leave a result to chance, one would change it almost straight away. I think that perhaps Remiel might have something to answer to."

Ty

Coming into the main hall late and with a fizzing glass of soluble aspirin, Ty runs fingers through his messy bed hair. "Apologies. I was up all night, drinking. Wine hangovers are the worst, but apparently I stopped too early to avoid it. I think I saw a burglar in Ryven's clothing though. Either he's a criminal, or worse. I vote for his explusion."

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Ryven(4) – Marg, Kyrsa, Ty, sinera
Marg(3) – Ryven, LadySky, Remiel
Izu(1) – Eden
Aiden(1) – Caeli
Trans(1) – Kip
Teno(1) – Val
Ty(1) - Torch
Remiel(1) - Teno
Caeli(1) - Aiden
Us against the world

sinera

sinera laughs at the obvious attempts to draw attention away from certain parties. "I agree that Ryven seems to be hiding something..."

Aiden

Unsure on who to sentence to death, he condemns his own accuser.
"Why Caeli?"

Ryven

"So who's going to miss me when I'm gone?  You've obviously made up your minds, so I'll just start packing now."

Ty

Lounging in a chair, chugging his painkiller Ty drawls out "If I had any other clue, I might change my vote, but all I have is what I saw. No hard feelings, old chap."

Autumn Sativus

I'll post before I go to bed so that you guys aren't waiting all weekend (I will be away)

Lynch Votes
Ryven(4) – Marg, Kyrsa, Ty, sinera
Marg(3) – Ryven, LadySky, Remiel
Eden(1) - Izu
Izu(1) – Eden
Aiden(1) – Caeli
Trans(1) – Kip
Teno(1) – Valerian
Ty(1) - Torch
Remiel(1) - Teno
Caeli(1) - Aiden

Not voted:Transgirlenstein
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The Residents would finally come to the decision of removing Ryven from their presence. Two large burly staff members would escort him away, and nothing more would be known of what happened to him. They would return a few moments later with information quietly whispered to the Mistress. "I'm sorry to say, my friends... that we have not chosen a killer today. Dear Ryven was merely a Suite Owner. He will be safe outside our walls, though, from those that plague us. Now to bed, everyone, another friend has been lost, and another day will come quickly.

Anyone with a nighttime role please get your decisions to me by Sunday if possible.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • sinera
  • Teno
  • Torch
  • Ty
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky sighed, she had not thought Ryven to be a vicious biter, just a sweet nibbler. Alas there was nought she could do for him so she made her way to her suite, locked her doors up tight, and proceeded to hide under her blankets.

Autumn Sativus

Morning would come too fast for the Residents of Saffron Stronghold. There would be not one death during the night... but two. The residents would wake to the scream of Teno, and though they rushed to his room to help, it was too late, his life had already left his body. Upon investigation, they would find a toxic smelling brew boiling over a Bunsen burner in his room, and came to the conclusion that he had been the Mad Scientist.

As they gathered in the hall, the noticed that Ty was missing from the group. As Saffron went to investigate, she would find his lifeless body in his bed as well. It seemed from the simplicity of his Suite that Ty had simply been a Suite Owner.

Saffron would come downstairs slowly, disappointed, to announce the news to the Residents. "It is a sad day for us. We have not only lost one, but two. Both Teno and Ty have been taken from us, and we surely are not safe yet." She closed her eyes a moment, paying her respects to the deaths of her friends. "It is your choice again, friends, I pray we can stop this problem before none of us are left."

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • sinera
  • Torch
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Nadir

I suspect... Kyrsa is behind this. Somehow!

Transgirlenstein

Kip

Kip looked around at everyone before remembering that Teno had lodged his vote for Remiel as a guilty party the day before.  Perhaps he had known something.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

After a night without anyone being lost, a night with two deaths was even more terrible.  It drove the danger home in a way nothing else could.  Val looked around at the group, now sadly much smaller, and hesitated over her vote for a long moment.  "Perhaps LadySky knows something about this," she said finally.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Aiden

"I think Caeli can answer some of the questions we must all be having, let's go find her."

Caeli

"You're wasting your vote, Aiden. I didn't have anything to do with anybody's death. But maybe Valerian can shed some light on the situation?"

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

LadySky

After much thought LadySky spoke up, "Yes......yes I think my vote shall lay on Valerian."

Torch

Sick with the new of the two deaths, Torch wrings her hands with nervousness. "It could be any one of us, but....I'm inclined to agree that Remiel could answer some questions..."

On's and Off's

Kye

"While it pains me to vote without proof I agree that Remiel stands out in my mind as a suspect.  Please forgive me if I am wrong..." Kyrsa says, turning away from the others to hide her grief over the loss of two more friends.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Remiel(5) - Kip, Torch, Krysa, sinera, Aiden
Krysa(4) - Eden, Transgirlenstein, Marg, Remiel
Valerian(2) - Caeli, LadySky
LadySky(1) - Valerian
Us against the world

Marguerite

sinera

sinera shakes her head sadly. Her eye travels over those assembled, loathe to make an accusation. Somehow her gaze keeps returning to one person.

"I am sorry," she says quietly. "I have no idea who to choose, but if you are innocent, Remiel, at least you'll be safely out of the Mansion."

Remiel

He sighs.  "Nope, just a suite owner, sorry."

Pondering, he adds, "I was going to vote for Marguerite again, but I can't very well do that now.  Krysa, however, was quick to jump on the bandwagon with Kip and Torch."

Aiden

I withdraw my accusation of Caeli and place it on Remiel.

Kip

The split between Remiel and Kyrsa is worrying and after some reflection, I change my vote to Kyrsa

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Krysa(4) - Eden, Transgirlenstein, Marg, Remiel
Remiel(4) - Torch, Krysa, sinera, Aiden
Valerian(3) - Caeli, LadySky, Kip
LadySky(2) - Valerian, Izu
Us against the world

Kye

"Those of you who are voting for me, please reconsider, I beg you.  I am innocent, I would never harm anyone unless I was attacked first.  I don't honestly know if Remiel is guilty or not, he may very well be innocent, but I know that I am innocent, it is the only surety I have..." Kyrsa said, looking each of them in the eyes so that they could see her sincerity. 

Kip

Suddenly uncertain once more, Kip looked carefully at Krysa and then at Remiel and sighed.

"I just don't know anymore.  Your words have the ring of truth to them but I find it difficult to find evidence against anyone at this stage.  I will accept my intuition then and change one final time to Valerian."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Izu

[[Sorry for short/slow/lame/etc posts studying + holidays + beer = izu's brain going slooow]]

He looked around, wondering whom to vote for. It seemed that there were two people with equal votes, so with his vote he could easily bring death to one of them. "I... can't do that..." He glanced at LadySky and nodded. "I vote for her."

Autumn Sativus

Votes are finalized.

Kip, as Sheriff, what say you? Is Krysa or Remiel responsible?
Us against the world

Kip

Kip looked between the two individuals.

"I.... suspected both but no longer do...  It is a decision that is almost impossible to make in good conscience.

I am sorry... Remiel."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

"And so we have decided that Remiel must leave the Estate today!" Saffron nodded to Kip after he made the final decision. With in just a few moments, two women dressed in black leather had escorted Remiel from the room, obviously to a better place than the Estate running rampant with apparent Vampires. A moment or two later, one of the pair would return, whispering to Saffron for a moment before disappearing again. "Remiel is in a safer place now, friends, though unfortunately he was only a Suite Owner. We will try again to find those who do not belong, tomorrow. Good night, friends." And with that, she was off to her Suite again, mysterious as usual, leaving the Residents to socialize as they would.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • sinera
  • Torch
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The residents wake in the morning to find that LadySky had been the next victim to whatever it was that plagued the Stronghold. After hearing the news, Saffron would hurry to LadySky's room to find out more information before joining the gathered residents in the hall. "It seems, that unfortunately, we have lost our Doctor tonight." she sighed, shaking her head at the terrible things occurring in her home, which was supposed to be a safe-haven. "This is too much for me, my friends... I... It is up to you, again..." She turned her head down and hurried back up the stairs, overwhelmed by the situation, leaving a staff member to take care of the voting process.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • Marguerite
  • sinera
  • Torch
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Transgirlenstein

We should have choosen Kyrsa when we had the chance!

Kye

I am not the one killing people, but just like the rest of you I have no way to prove that, only my word that it is true.  My vote is for Transgirlenstein, as no one has looked towards you yet... it I am wrong at least you will be safe.

Caeli

I dunno. I don't think Kyrsa has done much that is suspicious.

Kip, on the other hand...

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Aiden

Caeli I still have my suspicions about you, but Eden is truly a shady person to watch out for.

Valerian

I don't even know who I suspect.  Perhaps sinera knows something?  We haven't voted very well as yet, I'm afraid, so perhaps it's time to take a closer look at some of those who have been ignored until now.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Torch

With her forehead wrinkled into a frown, Torch took a deep breath. "I'm not positive but I can't help feeling like Izu knows more than he is letting on."

On's and Off's

Izu

"I know nothing. I'm innocent." Izu protested, frowning when he was blamed for the death of the doctor. "But I do agree with Val, sinera has been away from our attention until now."

sinera

sinera raises an eyebrow when her name is mentioned. "Surprisingly enough, Val, perhaps noone's voted for me in earlier votes because they were trying to winkle out the true Vampires. After all, you and LadySky voted against one another - and now LadySky is dead. Is this a coincidence? I somehow doubt it. I get the feeling you're trying to point others in my direction to cover your own hide."

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
Kyrsa(3) - Transgirlenstein, Eden, Marguerite
Eden(3) - Aiden, Krysa, Kip
sinera(2) - Valerian, Izu
Izu(1) - Torch
Kip(1) - Caeli
Valerian(1) - sinera

Kip, it's up to you now.
Us against the world

Marguerite

Kye

I have some suspicions about Eden... I will change my vote for now. 

Kip

I agree and think that Eden is worthy of the blame.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Looks at the vote and nods, "We shall see what happens."

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
Kyrsa(3) - Transgirlenstein, Eden, Marguerite
Eden(3) - Aiden, Krysa, Kip
sinera(2) - Valerian, Izu
Izu(1) - Torch
Kip(1) - Caeli
Valerian(1) - sinera

Kip, it's up to you now.
Us against the world

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

As two figures enter the room and take Eden away, the group watches as a panicked Torch follows. It later becomes apparent that the pair had been the siblings, with Eden being the Innocent Sibling and Torch being the Vampire Sibling. The inhabitants of the home remain shocked, unsure if they should celebrate the loss of a Vampire, and one closer to safety, or if they should be disappointed over the loss of their friend Eden. Ultimately, the pair were out to get them all, and they could sleep a little sounder through the night.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • Marguerite
  • sinera
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

People with night roles please check your messages, a select few of you are holding us up. ;)
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The Estate awakens to find another unfortunate incident. Valerian was not well as she was the night before, but had become the next victim of the plague sweeping through the Estate. The Suite Owner had no idea what was going to happen as she locked her door and curled up into her bed that night. "Another poor soul has been lost. We must end this before there is no one left..." Shaking her head, the Estate Mistress was at a loss of what to do, the only instinct to move everyone out of the Estate, but they would not be safe until those committing the unspeakable acts were found.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • Marguerite
  • sinera
  • Transgirlenstein
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Transgirlenstein

I'm sorry but I have to say Kip.  Both times he was responsible for the deaths of us tenants.  Granted, one of them was out to get us.

Kip

If everyone else can't make a majority decision and forces me to make the choice, why should I be blamed?  When it comes down to voting for those I trust and those I am not sure of, I will always take the latter path... but that's just me.

Why blame me for having to make tough decisions Transgirlenstein?

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Caeli

I think I will have to agree with Transgirlenstein, who makes an interesting case against you, Kip, when there are few other options.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Aiden

"I think Krysa has a hand in the malicious deeds occurring lately."

Marguerite

Choosing between the two, Marguerite voted for Krysa

Izu

Izu nodded in agreement that Krysa seemed suspicious.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Krysa (4) - Aiden, Marguerite, Izu, sinera
Kip (3) - Transgirlenstein, Caeli, Krysa
Transgirlenstein (1) - Kip
Us against the world

sinera

Sinera sits in her chair, shaking, wishing for the power of the Angel. She hates having the vote come to this. Vote one way and the vampires win. Vote the other and they lose.

She closes her eyes and points, her finger wavering between the Kip and Krysa before stopping on Krysa, praying she made the correct choice. At least Krysa would be safely out of the manor if she wasn't a vampire.

Kye

Kyrsa looks sadly at the others and shakes her head slowly.  "I'm not the one who has been killing our friends, and getting rid of me will do nothing but harm the chances of us finding who it really is.  I have supported Kip and his decisions thus far, but due to information someone else has given me I will vote for Kip, and hope that someone else has the good sense to do so as well."

Autumn Sativus

[[Sorry about the wait everyone, since the votes are so close I thought some people might change - and I've been busy.]]
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Okay, I guess not.

With the votes in place to have Kyrsa removed from the house, the usual employees would come in and escort her off, returning after a few moments with the results of what role she had played in the house. With a saddened face and a heavy heart, Saffron would inform the remaining housemates. "Kyrsa was our bodyguard, she will be greatly missed. We all must be more careful now. Please lock your doors when you go to bed tonight, all we have left is hope."

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • sinera
  • Transgirlenstein

Night people send me your choices. :)
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

I'll start a new game soon. This one just isn't going anywhere anymore, it seems.

Roles
Aiden - Owner
Caeli – Vampire Hunter
Eden – Innocent Sibling
Izu - Owner
Kip – Sire (Theif)
Kyrsa - Bodyguard
LadySky - Doctor
Marguerite - Owner
Remiel - Owner
Ryven - Owner
Sinera - Vampire
Teno – Map Scientist
Torch – Vampire Sibling
Ty - Owner
Transgirlenstein - Owner
Valerian – Owner

Rundown
Pre-Game
Kip drew the Theif card, and decided to take the Extra Role, the Sire.

Day 1
Brian, the Estate Keeper is found dead.
The Residents elect a new Keeper, Kip.

Night 1
Kip, the Sire, chooses not to use his ability.
Krysa, the Bodyguard, guards Kip.
Caeli, the Vampire Hunter learns that Kip is a Vampire.
Kip, Sinera, & Torch, the Vampires, attempt to suck the blood of Teno, but are cut short of stealing his life.
LadySky, the Doctor, chooses to save Teno from death.

Day 2
The Residents put Ryven out of the Estate. Ryven was a Suite Owner.

Night 2
Kip, the Sire, chooses not to use his ability.
Kyrsa, the Bodyguard, guards Valerian, a Suite Owner.
Caeli, the Vampire Hunter learns that Aiden is a Resident.
The Vampires suck the blood of Teno, the Mad Scientist.
Teno, the Mad Scientist, chooses to use his ability on Ty, a Suite Owner.

Day 3
The Residents put Remiel out of the Estate. Remiel was a Suite Owner.
Kyrsa reveals her role to Kip in an attempt to save herself from being evicted.

Night 3
Kip, the Sire, chooses to use his ability on Aiden, a Suite Owner.
Kyrsa, the Bodyguard, guards herself.
Caeli, the Vampire Hunter learns that Kyrsa is an Estate Resident.
The Vampires suck the blood of LadySky, the Doctor.

Day 4
Eden & Sinera tie the votes.
Kip, the Keeper, votes Eden off.
Torch is removed as well as Eden & Torch were the Siblings.

Night 4
Kyrsa guards Caeli.
Caeli scries Valerian.
Valerian is eated by Vampires.

Day 5
Krysa, the bodyguard is removed from the house.

Night 5
Caeli was supposed to be eaten. Game ended for many reasons at this point.
Us against the world

Aiden

Ohhh finally I can talk OOCily!

Calie I was not ignoring your PM's, but after you scanned me and became a werewolf I was a double agent. Because of the slow game it sucked looking at my PM box and thinking "Crap I can't give away that I am a wolf, since I am on the "safe" side yet I did not vote as a non-wolf!