Starship Climax ~ [Sandbox, Aliens/Monsters, Smut, Freeform]

Started by MissFire, March 19, 2015, 04:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

She makes me think of Melfina from Outlaw Star.  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Jaded

Name: Genevieve Oscara
Race: Human
Position: Captain!  (because why not)

Brief: Genevieve, usually just called 'Jen' in informal settings, is a woman who has dedicated her entire life to her career.  She began training at 14, enlisted at 17, and has slowly progressed through the ranks since then.  The Climax is her first command and, while not quite what she desired, the next step on her path to commanding a flagship.

Genevieve prides herself on remaining calm, on being fair, and not letting emotional rule her.  She is often referred to as the "Ice Queen" behind her back.  She has had few personal relationships, her career doesn't leave enough time, and most of those she has had have been brief. 

On: Most anything.  Non-con.  Multiple partners.  etc
Off: Scat.  Mutilation.

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

MissFire

I was hoping to have a few more profiles in first, but given the state of interest in this I think I'll post up the IC and OOC topics tomorrow!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: MissFire on March 23, 2015, 04:16:36 PM
I was hoping to have a few more profiles in first, but given the state of interest in this I think I'll post up the IC and OOC topics tomorrow!

Yay~ Hopefully, more people will jump on the bandwagon.
The gates are open

Snake

I was going to have a character for it but  I was waiting for a response on the idea of a futa or transgender character.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Almondus

Quote from: MissFire on March 23, 2015, 04:16:36 PM

Glad to hear it.  Still interested here so I'll start puttering around on a character sheet.  Thanks for putting in the work MissFire.

CeruleanSerenity

Name: Vira Lachesis
Race: Liandri
Position: Security

Brief: Like many of her people, Vira has something of a grudge against the Collective, despite never having had contact with them herself. It's nothing personal; the Liandri have mostly survived the Collective's spread so far. But they're an aggressive and competitive race... and most often express those traits through sex. Shows of libido and sexual stamina are a surefire way to earn respect in their culture, and it's common for Liandri to settle petty disputes by seeing which party can outlast the other or find the most mates in a day. Workers often prove themselves worthy of a raise by sexually satisfying their superiors, artists attract greater acclaim by making their works ever more erotic and explicit, and the rich and powerful show off their status by holding extravagant, highly publicized orgies.

And so, many think, if any race is going to dominate the universe through sex... it should be them. Not some stupid parasites who probably can't even get it up without a host.

For her part, Vira was sent to join the crew of the Climax as part of an initiative to strengthen the normally self-interested race's ties with other civilizations. Though she finds the relatively repressed atmosphere to be stifling, her military background and her race's tendency towards physical fitness make her a good fit for the security team. She takes her job seriously, and has yet to let them down. Vira often seems tense, or cold, or at times temperamental, but that's just a side effect keeping her lustful instincts in check - she's really just pent up. The teasing, irreverent way she treats other cultures, though... that's all her. She doesn't mean any harm by it. She just thinks they're a little silly.

On: Multiple partners, casual nudity/sexuality, sexual exhaustion, aggressive, primal sex
Off: Scat, urine, sexualized violence, abuse, grotesqueness/filth

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on March 23, 2015, 08:33:26 PM
Name: Vira Lachesis
Race: Liandri
Position: Security

Brief: Like many of her people, Vira has something of a grudge against the Collective, despite never having had contact with them herself. It's nothing personal; the Liandri have mostly survived the Collective's spread so far. But they're an aggressive and competitive race... and most often express those traits through sex. Shows of libido and sexual stamina are a surefire way to earn respect in their culture, and it's common for Liandri to settle petty disputes by seeing which party can outlast the other or find the most mates in a day. Workers often prove themselves worthy of a raise by sexually satisfying their superiors, artists attract greater acclaim by making their works ever more erotic and explicit, and the rich and powerful show off their status by holding extravagant, highly publicized orgies.

And so, many think, if any race is going to dominate the universe through sex... it should be them. Not some stupid parasites who probably can't even get it up without a host.

For her part, Vira was sent to join the crew of the Climax as part of an initiative to strengthen the normally self-interested race's ties with other civilizations. Though she finds the relatively repressed atmosphere to be stifling, her military background and her race's tendency towards physical fitness make her a good fit for the security team. She takes her job seriously, and has yet to let them down. Vira often seems tense, or cold, or at times temperamental, but that's just a side effect keeping her lustful instincts in check - she's really just pent up. The teasing, irreverent way she treats other cultures, though... that's all her. She doesn't mean any harm by it. She just thinks they're a little silly.

On: Multiple partners, casual nudity/sexuality, sexual exhaustion, aggressive, primal sex

I have a feeling that Zed will have a kinky love/hate relationship with that one.  :-)

I imagine him bickering a lot with her in a competitive way, exchanging slurs and yet having her back in combat. I imagine if she's in a bind, him getting her out and throwing a comment at her, "I wouldn't have to save your ass if you weren't such a poor shot."  And vice versa. :P

Being attracted to her, but never admitting so. Makes for a sexy game of foreplay.
The gates are open

Laughing Hyena

Name: Jarek of the Collective
Race: Human (Collective Host)
Position: Emissary of the Collective

Brief: Long ago before the Climax reached this planet there was once a captain whom had made an emergency landing upon this planet. It was the last mistake he would ever make. He was swiftly taken over by the collective when ambushed by a security officer whom had already been absorbed into the Collective. Upon his exhaustion he swiftly went to work molesting every other woman of his crew and assimilating them into the crew. The last was his first mate and a former love interest. By this point his identity has been long since forgotten and now only identifies himself as an emissary of the collective. It is his task to ensure the collective succeeds whenever a opportunity for breeding is available.

During his eternal time spent as a member of the Collective he has risen to Emissary of the Hive Mind. His body should have died long ago as a human but the collective keeps him alive by reprogramming his cellular make up so that he cannot age, making him far more useful against the victims of the collective and giving him paragon levels of endurance and stamina. His sweat and semen is a fragrant aphrodisiac stirring many women into becoming much more receptive of sexual encounter. His body is capable of some levels of alterations as there are several sheathes along his back and shoulders for extra reproductive organs in which to breed multiple women or overwhelm a significant enduring victim. Acting as prehensile tentacles, these cocks are just as capable of impregnating women as they would anyone else. Furthermore he has the ability to assimilate and conscript men into the collective ergo adding to his potential to help expedite the process in taking over a ship.

On: Multiple partners, cock worship, exhibitionism, domination, bondage, aggressive/primal sex, assimilation

Interdiction of words

Name: Yndarr Qotemis
Race: Alien Race called: Ximarus
Position: Religious Priest and Ship Counselor.
Brief: Ximarus are a proud warrior race that have long religious lines back to the time before they even reached the stars. Though they carry their weapons proudly on them, they will not draw their weapons in anger or hate; they only draw the weapons in defense. The culture is mostly based around knowledge, more knowledgeable the person and how old determine where they stand within their people. The eldest people are called Oracles and they lead the people through divine knowledge. Sexuality among the Ximarus is considered the way to communicate with the gods, mostly kept within one to two couples. Sex between two of them is much like a human’s but they are more reptilian in nature and they have two penises; five testical, since they can have only three children in a life time so they need to make sure the female gets pregnant.

Their minds have evolved to the point they communicate with their mind and can levitate objects. They manipulate energy into weapons, invisibility and storms of psionic energy. Yndarr wields a double scythe and he can turn invisible, though machines can still detect him regardless. 

Yndarr himself join the crew of the Climax as a knowledge experiences, this might be the needed stepping stone to become an Oracle. His lifelong dream close to the end and then he would join the halls of his forefathers.

On:Most anything with multiple partners
Off:Toilet play, abuse, and filth
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Almondus

Name: Gurk   
Race: Alien- Ranish
Position: Engeneering officer.  In charge of ship repairs and maintence.

Brief: Gurk was proud of being a dad.  It was why he joined up, to have a better life for his family.  He just didn't like being a husband.  Being out in space gave him the best of both worlds.  Able to provide for his kids, yet also be lightyears away from his Ex.

It wasn't that he didn't think that he wasn't headstrong, he knew he was, he just looked at it as someone else's issue.  The man knew that he was indespensiable to the ship, and often threw that in other people's faces, smokeing on deck, walking around in bunny slippers, anything he could do to piss the captain off.  Had to get his kicks in as he could, and she made the cutest face when she was angry.

His race was one of laborers.  Four arms tended to keep them useful in just about any phsycal labor they applied themselves too and Gurk was very, very good with his hands.

On: Forced, angery, dirty sex that takes hours of scrubbing to feel clean after, bunny slippers

Off: Toilet play

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 23, 2015, 08:52:28 PM
I have a feeling that Zed will have a kinky love/hate relationship with that one.  :-)

I imagine him bickering a lot with her in a competitive way, exchanging slurs and yet having her back in combat. I imagine if she's in a bind, him getting her out and throwing a comment at her, "I wouldn't have to save your ass if you weren't such a poor shot."  And vice versa. :P

Being attracted to her, but never admitting so. Makes for a sexy game of foreplay.
I was thinking the same thing... I was worried the character I had in mind would have too much in common with yours once I saw him, but I decided to go ahead with her anyway, and I think they'll be a fun pair. If their relationship isn't already sexual, she probably doesn't realize he's interested in her with the way he acts, and she'll be annoyed at both him and herself when she finds out... but still happy to give him something better to do with that mouth of his.

Interdiction of words

I wonder how Yndarr would react to the humans or other alien species. Being religious to a fault and never striking in anger against any foe places some burdens on him. That would hurt if he broke his codes. 

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on March 24, 2015, 04:53:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing... I was worried the character I had in mind would have too much in common with yours once I saw him, but I decided to go ahead with her anyway, and I think they'll be a fun pair. If their relationship isn't already sexual, she probably doesn't realize he's interested in her with the way he acts, and she'll be annoyed at both him and herself when she finds out... but still happy to give him something better to do with that mouth of his.

I'm sure she'll be able to suspect he's putting on a hard front lol. But it's going to be fun seeing the two interact.  :-)

Quote from: Interdiction of words on March 24, 2015, 04:59:46 PM
I wonder how Yndarr would react to the humans or other alien species. Being religious to a fault and never striking in anger against any foe places some burdens on him. That would hurt if he broke his codes.

What is his position on the ship?
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Almondus on March 24, 2015, 12:33:29 PM
Name: Gurk   
Race: Alien- Ranish
Position: Engeneering officer.  In charge of ship repairs and maintence.

Brief: Gurk was proud of being a dad.  It was why he joined up, to have a better life for his family.  He just didn't like being a husband.  Being out in space gave him the best of both worlds.  Able to provide for his kids, yet also be lightyears away from his Ex.

It wasn't that he didn't think that he wasn't headstrong, he knew he was, he just looked at it as someone else's issue.  The man knew that he was indespensiable to the ship, and often threw that in other people's faces, smokeing on deck, walking around in bunny slippers, anything he could do to piss the captain off.  Had to get his kicks in as he could, and she made the cutest face when she was angry.

His race was one of laborers.  Four arms tended to keep them useful in just about any phsycal labor they applied themselves too and Gurk was very, very good with his hands.

On: Forced, angery, dirty sex that takes hours of scrubbing to feel clean after, bunny slippers

Off: Toilet play

This is the guy everyone needs to be friends with because when shit gets broken such as no heat in the shower, etc. He's the one to fix it. lol Not to mention if we have any Deadspace incidents.
The gates are open

catherinehellfire

It's a well known fact you can't survive a Dead space incident without an engineer, he'd be our only chance
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Interdiction of words

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 24, 2015, 05:37:12 PM
What is his position on the ship?

Religious Priest and Ship's Counselor, need someone good in space who knows who to help people.

Snake

Name: Masako
Position: Ship Security

Brief: Masako is one of the security onboard the Climax, though she doesn't seem to take her job particularly seriously, being lighthearted and a bit of a troll; but she is good at what she does.  Despite all appearances to the contrary she does take the job seriously and will react accordingly. She's the daughter of a high ranking military officer and she dislikes the the "gilded cage" she was stuck in and broke out to join the climax without her family's knowledge. (Due to genetic manipulation: Masako has a reinforced bone structure to compensate for her exceedingly large breasts, measuring a huge 106cm)

On: Tentacles (particularly gooey slimy ones), beastiality (canines only), Impregnation, bukkake, paizuri
Off: Humanoid males, filth, toliet play, guro, vore, mutiliation

(acceptable?)

MissFire

OOC ~ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226157.0
IC ~ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226158.0

Topics are up! If you wish, post your character in the OOC topic. Everyone's characters are approved. From now on, if you're interested in this game just PM me a character sheet for approval and you can go ahead and get started. Feel free to post in the IC at your own pace.

Some reminders!
-If your character is male and a crew member of the Climax, he's going to get taken over by the Collective parasite and start going mad with lust. No way to avoid it.
-Collective members are defeated when they run out of stamina. Or, in terms of our game, when they fuck girls 'til they're exhausted. So if you want to re-roll and play someone else, you can have your alien/monster/humanoid run out of, ahem, juice.
-Ladies, if you want to re-roll and play a different girl, or change sides and play a male character, you could have your girl get dragged off to the Collective ship as more permanent breeding stock and end her story there.
-Drop in and drop out as you like.
-Just be kind and don't start a scene you're not sure you have time for! Don't keep folks waiting!
-Respect limits.
-Have fun!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Xerial

Is it wrong that I giggled a wee bit when I saw the layout of the ship and how phallic it looks? I mean, that's the point, right?

Crasey

Interested I be. A character I devise:

Name: Akina Maruo
Position: Security Administrator

Brief: Meticulous, attentive, and cunning, Ms. Maruo has shown herself to bear a natural aptitude in pouring over security feeds, designing security systems, and breaching them. While she is known to be socially avoidant, this has posed little problem, allowing for a thorough dedication to her work that has served her well thus far.

Motivated by the "impossible." Adapts quickly to new superiors. Short stature, athleticism, and skillset conducive to infiltrative roles. Chronic sleep deprivation suspected; recommend medical care or counseling.

On: Voyeurism, exhibitionism, powerful ejaculations, large cocks, skin or scales, altered gravity, switching
Off: Anal, hairiness, birthing

Almondus

Would love to have Gurk team up with her Crasey if you're game?

Crasey

Makes sense! No qualms from me. It was either Engineering or the Command Center, I figure.  :P