A Moonlit Love (seeking romanitic male)

Started by wolventears, February 13, 2012, 09:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

I have been reading a lot of paranormal romance as of late and well, werewolves are my thing, ;D, sooo, I would like to throw out this idea.

Now I have attempted to play out this idea three times now but my partners just seem to dissapear. :( So, one more time, shall we.

My character will be a BBW because there is nothing wrong with a little extra to love. I need a male to play the werewolf.

The story:

Lillian Hobarth has just been dumped. Via email. The bastard didn't even think her worthy enough for a face to face breakup. The whole time they had been together, he would make her do random diet and workout fads, but even if she were able to lose any of the weight, just looking at food the wrong way caused her to gain it back. There was no way she was going to be one of those skinny model girls. She had been thick since before she could even remember.

Then a stranger moved into town. He's gorgeous and hunky, down right a nice piece of man-candy, but a guy that looks like that would never even look twice at a girl like her. But he had never met a woman such as her before. She's soft and smooth, not hard and lean like the women of his kind, and everything about her pulls him to her.

But he has never been with a human before and he'd have to play his cards right if it means claiming his mate.

There's room to have some danger drama and the like in this story as well. Maybe a rival wolf comes into town and decides your character isn't going to get his mate. I'm up for ideas. ;D
Please PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

Thanks for reading folks. I am for the moment, no longer looking for a partner. If that changes, I will repost at a later date. :)
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile