Theme Restaurants you'd actually go to

Started by Enmuro, July 18, 2011, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enmuro

Alice of Magic World, Tokyo
My love of Alice in Wonderland combined with food!? I'd hit that up in a heartbeat.

Howzabout you, any theme restaurants you've been to/would like to go to?

Sabby

Heart Attack Grill. The Theme? Fast food is going to kill you.

...I'm serious, that's the theme >.> The service girls are nurses, your order is a paper tag around the wrist like a patient tag, and the food has medical themed names, like the Quadrouple Bypass Burger, and Flatliner Fries. Order the former, and they call an Ambulance just in case. You also get taken out in a wheelchair.

avorae

Quote from: Sabby on July 18, 2011, 08:35:27 PM

...I'm serious, that's the theme >.> The service girls are nurses, your order is a paper tag around the wrist like a patient tag, and the food has medical themed names, like the Quadrouple Bypass Burger, and Flatliner Fries. Order the former, and they call an Ambulance just in case. You also get taken out in a wheelchair.

I've actually heard of that restaurant and would love to go there one day myself.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Enmuro

I... I know what I want to do with my life now. Thank you

Sabby

Callie Del Noire

Let's see.. Captain Americas in Dublin. That was a good place, WAY BACK in the day.

consortium11

It's not just a theme...

After all, their spokesman, the 575lbs Blair River did actually die recently at least partially due to his weight... although it has to be said not from a heart attack.

HockeyGod

I've been to Rainforest Cafe a few times and they actually have pretty good food. A bit overpriced, but I guess they have to pay for parrot food.

Sabby

Quote from: consortium11 on July 19, 2011, 02:32:27 PM
It's not just a theme...

After all, their spokesman, the 575lbs Blair River did actually die recently at least partially due to his weight... although it has to be said not from a heart attack.

Wha? o.o He didn't look very overweight in the video... he was a rocking a doctors coat, so he mustn't have been very wide. Did he slam all that weight on after the video was filmed?