IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Though I do have to warn you my big brother is very very protective of me. He is my protector. " She smiles evily.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"You are but all my life he has always protected me. He has always watched out for me especially with the guys I've dated. He has grilled them. At the time it annoyed me but now that I think about it he is amazing. "

Kaiser Maverick

"That's respectable. I guess I'm the same with my sister as well."

AAA111

"It was always just me and him. We are the two kids so he felt like he needed to protect me. We are still like super close. We talk every day. " SHe smiles thinking about Mike. She called him Mick when she was little  but she couldn't say Mike so sometimes she still calls him that. He is 26 and married but they still have a lunch date each week. She smiles up at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Um that is when Mike and I were gonna have our lunch date..I just wanted to make sure we didn't have plans. I have lots to talk about with him."

Kaiser Maverick

"No haha is quite alright. I don't mind. Family should be above me in your life." he said as he kissed her cheek. He wanted her to deal with family obligations before him.

AAA111

She smiled as she kissed him. "Your truly perfect. And cute. What a combo"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh yeah you look really hurt. With that smile. Real hurt" She says sarcastically.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She grabs his hand and kisses him on the hand as she stands up smiling at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111