Legend of Saffron Stronghold Reboot [Suite Owners Win!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 13, 2013, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Josi felt like she really needed to get her allies in order and soon, or else there was bound to be chaos and anarchy. She bit at her inner lip and then changed her vote one last time back to James. She waffled back and forth over it and who to vote thinking first JM then convinced to change it to yugi and then finally looking toward Sunshine before deciding that her original vote may be best to help settle any ties. Her head already started to hurt and she wondered if she should fix up a drought to fix the pain she was causing herself with the worry.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. B. popped his head in, having been stuck on conference calls with the society of World Dominating Bald Cats and expressed his suspicions ofJames Moriarty

Josietta

"So pour some maple syrup on me already... I'm changing again" >.<  I only hope this is the right decision. If it is not then I know who to look at. "Yugi I am truly sorry but I have been told that my allies think there is a 90% chance you are lying to me and are a vampire. If I am wrong in trusting them, please forgive me. If I am right, then I hope the heavens can forgive you and will burn the evil from  your soul. We must be rid of these blood suckers."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Autumn Sativus

Votes
James Moriarty (6) - yugi, persephone, Kanrya, Sunshine, Tharic, Mr B
yugi (5) - JM, Trieste, RPGuy, Josi, lisar
Tharic (1) - Ryven
Ryven (1) - Remi
Sunshine (1) - Val

Yet to Vote
Starlequin
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Remiel

Remiel found it odd that lisar would suddenly change her vote from James Moriarty to Yugi, although he said nothing of it for the moment.  Some more observation was required, assuming he survived the night.

Of course, Josietta's waffling back and forth between James and Yugi was equally as odd, if not more so.  He would definitely have to keep a close eye on the two women in the future.

Starlequin

Starlequin raced into... oh, hell, wherever everyone else was, only to catch one wheel on a mislaid fork and be sent flying across the room. He had no idea what the others had been discussing, and had a feeling that even if he'd had it all neatly written out before him in some kind of convenient format he still wouldn't have been able to follow it entirely. Such were the thoughts that crossed his mind as he slid face first along the deep shag carpet and skidded to a stop in one corner. Both unable and unmotivated to bother with such trivialities as turning around, he held up a very large sign with a single name, writ large in deep black ink.

Yugi.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn Sativus

Votes
yugi (7) - JM, Trieste, RPGuy, Josi, lisar, Starlequin, Sunshine
James Moriarty (5) - yugi, persephone, Kanrya, Tharic, Mr B
Tharic (1) - Ryven
Ryven (1) - Remi
Sunshine (1) - Val

Last call for votes or changes.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

There was much debate throughout the day, many private conversations and corners taken up for quickly whispered words. Votes changed and changed again as they all tried to decide who was telling the truth and who wasn't. At the end of the day it was Yugi they decided must be the culprit. He was sent on his way in a hurry and they gathered to pack his belongings to send after him. To much surprise they found nothing of interest, coming to the conclusion that they had lost another Suite Owner just in time for the sun to start disappearing over the horizon. It was going to be a long night.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles

• Suite Ownerx5-6
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone glared at the seven people who had voted for Yugi. She rolled her eyes and left in a hurry, heading for her room. She shut and locked the door behind her, and got ready for bed.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Morning comes all too soon, and it's poor Sunshine who doesn't make it to brighten the table in the morning. The group doesn't even manage to get through the meal before checking on her and finding a similar ghostly sight to the one they'd found the morning prior in Cyrano's room. A look through the poor girl's things provides nothing of particular interest, just another unlucky Suite Owner.

Numbers already beginning to dwindle, they turn to each other to decide who must go and hope this time they're right.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles

• Suite Ownerx4-5
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire
Us against the world

Trieste

:(

Not Sunshine.  :'(

Kanrya, you're looking awfully pale and toothy this morning.

Josietta

Josi stared after Persephone as she stormed off with a frown. She wondered why the girl never spoke up for  Yugi if she was truly his ally and friend. Why wait until after he dies to say or do anything? It was confusing and thus made her suspicious of her loyalties to the house as a whole. Josietta wasn't sure anyone could trust Persephone. Especially after that. It was worrisome and left to much speculation to linger. Was she a vampire the one killing everyone? The blonde was truly sorry for not being able to get to the bottom of the issue she had with her voting. In the end her alliance was where her loyalty lay and she followed along, albeit blindly, but at least it was with honor. Now she had to watch her own back for the backlash that would occur at making a mistake, seeing the wrong person as guilty. Someone was being deceptive to her allies and they would be rooted out eventually. For now they should push on and hope the next night did not mean certain death.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Autumn Sativus

*Pokes* I'm really glad to see everyone getting involved behind the scenes, but I really need the thread to keep moving too.
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Well someone needs to break the Ice. Remiel, you've been awfully quiet this game...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Starlequin

Starlequin munched on a thick slab of French toast as he eyed Sunshine's sad, empty seat. Another innocent soul lost to the foul predations of the fiendish undead. He still felt rather rotten for helping to wrongfully force that Yugi fellow out of the manor, but at least that was one neck their bloodsucking enemies wouldn't be allowed to chomp. Perhaps today, they could make some real progress.

"Mmphrm, mphmn mn Mrmrl mrphlm, mhrm?"* He asked through a mouthful of cinnamon-sugar dusted toast.

*That's right, something about that Remiel fellow seems off, don't you think?
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

James Moriarty

"This is so tricky, particularly when I know that my instincts are leading my astray.  But I trust Trieste, and will also add my question to Kanrya -- what say you?  Where were you last night when one of us met her maker?"

Valerian

Val glanced around as the votes slowly began to be cast, frowning thoughtfully.  "I don't know... perhaps Remiel does know something, after all," she mused, studying him uneasily for a moment.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Remi (5) - Guy, Star, Val, lisar, Josi, Tharic
Kanrya (4) - Trie, JM, Mr B, Remi

Yet to Vote
Kanrya
persephone325
Ryven

Please get your votes in! I would like to move forward before everyone takes off for the weekend. :-\
Us against the world

lisar

Rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand and tapping the table with fork impatiently, she took a deep breath and spilled out all at once  I think Remi needs to go

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. B. watched Starlequin eating his french toast and realized he had not yet had breakfast.  Perhaps that's why he was having difficulty making heads-or-tails of the situation.  "I just hope we don't make another mistake, but I'm sorry Kanrya, some'n just doesn't seem to square right with you."  With that he disappeared into the kitchen to see if there was any french toast left, or perhaps some waffles.

Josietta

The vote changing of the last lynching left many people staring at her in particular and she didn't like that feeling. Following others and trusting in their judgments was something she had been left to do. With a nod to a few of her allies she took in a deep breath and looked to Persephone. "I'm sorry. I rescind my vote on you. I'm sure now you are innocent and just taken by surprise at the death of dear yugi. I accept my blame in that mistake. However that said I have promised to follow the lead of a few in particular and .." She swallowed hard and took in a shaky breath afraid of making more mistakes.."Remiel.  I really have no choice and hope that you will forgive me.." Wiping her hand across her eyes she looked away and turned to walk away. She'd not pretend not to be upset. She was. Many people were being wrongly accused. A few dying that shouldn't.. and choices left to make that were heartbreaking.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Tharic

Tharic turned back and forth, eyes glancing amongst those gathered. He sighed for several seconds.

"It appears a majority has formed."

His hand reached up, rubbing his chin slowly.

"Remiel, good sir. I fear that your time with us is unfortunately at an end.

Remiel

"It appears I have no choice but to vote for Kanrya, merely out of self-preservation," he said.

Remiel

"If the bell tolls for me, then it tolls for me," he added, standing up to address all of those assembled.  "But you should all know this before it does.  I am the Bodyguard.  I chose to guard myself the first night, as any prudent man would choose to do, and then I picked someone at random to guard the second.  I confided this information to Lisar and Tharic.  That they should turn on me without warning suggests that I have placed my trust in exactly the wrong people.   When I am found innocent,  you will know that they are both vampires."