What are you doing simultaneously to being on E?

Started by Devil's Advocate, December 29, 2012, 04:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Catching up on posting for a game I'm GMing. I have a pretty big group and most of them are together in the one scene at the moment, so when I leave it a week between posts as I have been, it kind of mounts up and I end up writing super-long posts that have to include replies to around 10 people in them.

Vetur

listening to music and browsing the jewellery and knives sections on a couple of my favourite online shops.

The Dark Raven

AIM, mIRC, Facebook, G+, Lord of the Rings Online, paying bills, and looking for a notebook.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

AmberStarfire

Trillian, Youtube and having a txt msg conversation.

Aiyanna

Munching on carrots. I feel like a bunny rabbit. Or maybe a hamster. My rabbit only like cucumber and lettuce for some reason.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Zephyair

SniperWolf316

Doing a role play with a friend while playing a online mmorpg and listening to a anime theme called Deadman Wonderland....
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "

The Muse

Reading a book, listening to my cousin cry cause I just beat him in MvC3 soundly as well as Eluveitie which I am turning up because it's sad hearing a 20 year old cry about having to take a shower... don't ask.. too disgusting to get into at the moment. As well as wondering how many cans of Axe I have to buy this month.

Oniya

Eating lunch, working on my stitchies, and playing Ken-ken  (If you don't like Sudoku, Ken-ken would be the stuff of nightmares.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AmberStarfire

Chatting on IM, reading weird stuff on Urban Dictionary and was listening to Nightwish on Youtube.

*Likes sudoku. What is ken-ken?*

Oniya

http:www.kenken.com

In addition to the restrictions of Sudoku, you have to take the numbers in the 'cages' (heavy lines) and get the right answer when using the operator.  (So there's more math in addition to the simple logic.)
'
For example, a cage of two squares labeled 56x would be 7 and 8 (in some order) because 7x8=56.  Numbers in cages may repeat, but only if they aren't in the same line.  An L-shaped region labeled 8+ could be:

but not

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AmberStarfire

It sounds complicated, but will probably be less so when I read the rules.

Neato, I'll check it out. :)

Remy

Having a coffee and watching NCIS before the kids start coming home.

Dom

I don't mind PMs, or KIK (NoBetterThanBeasts) requests

Remy

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

wildrod

Remy

Watching the recent Star Trek movie.  I love Chris Pine.

daddysgirl87

"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Sindra

Currently watching Archer, playing on Facebook games, chatting on Skype, browsing pictures for a thread and, of course, E.

AmberStarfire

Listening to Savage Garden and eating Chinese food.

cptBacon

Watching the last season of Breaking Bad on Netflix.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Witch