|| Original & Fandom plots - F for M ♥ - Come and Be Inspired... ;) ||

Started by Andronica, December 17, 2014, 09:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

Hey, thanks for dropping by! Please read my ONs and OFFs before PMing me.
In lieu of a long introduction, here's a quick blurb about my desires:

I enjoy playing the female in plot-driven MxF RPs, and I only RP over threads. Sex that compliments a story is more enjoyable to me than mindless smut - I prefer the focus to be character and plot development. As such, my ideal partner can write 2-5 paragraphs or more, depending on the scene. Coherent grammar and juicy details really capture my interest!

Open communication is important before and during the RP, either over PMs or Skype. Please tell me when you have suggestions or you don't like something about the story/my writing, and I'll be happy to accommodate your desires. I will always reply at least once a week and let you know if become busy, or if I'm no longer interested in the story. Just return the favour and don't abandon our RP without notice. :)

Original Pairings & Plots
Most of these ideas are vague to promote collaboration. Some concepts are inspired by fandoms, but you don't need to be familiar with them.
Note: I won't do "slice of life" realism (teacher/student romances, etc).

Antiquity to the Victorian Era
Picture inspiration: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Sacramentum Gladiatorum (Gladiator x Domina): The new addition to her husband's collection of gladiators makes a noblewoman very curious. He evades death in the arena against near impossible odds. While he's strong willed, he appears loyal and she sees him as a blunt instrument to fill the role of assassin to kill her enemies and possibly even her overbearing husband. He sees her as a way to gain freedom from Roman shackles. Their arrangement goes awry when the small city falls to Spartacus in the Third Servile War of 73 BC.

Most Precious Treasure (Warlord x Bride): Set around Ancient Rome or an alternate earth/fantasy world. A warlord attacks the borders of the Roman Empire mercilessly. Fearful that things will escalate, the warlord is given tribute. He is presented with the finest silks, furs, jewels and gold, but he has plenty of that already. Instead, he spies the fiery daughter of the ambassador and decides negotiations are in order after all.

Northern Heart (Roman General x Barbarian): A General heads north through contested territory to hold off invading hordes at Hadrian's Wall. He meets the daughter of a local chief as she leads an attack on his men, or intercepts her army on their way to join allies. The General is intrigued by the wild woman who's so unlike the fickle, wanton ladies of Rome. At first he kidnaps her for tactical knowledge, but begins to realize Rome is not where his loyalties lie.

Hello Again, Sassenach (Templar x Assassin): Inspired by Outlander, Assassin's Creed. Set during the English Civil War, an English girl visits Scotland with her father in order to persuade the clansmen to join Cromwell. One of the clansmen betrayes them and the Templars slaughter the group overnight. Your character manages to escape and joins the assassins - but he doesn't forget the girl he met so long ago. Especially when she turns up a decade later as a Templar operative.

The Bitter Sword (Templar x Lady): Set in the Renaissance. A talented soldier envies his elder brother, a famous Captain who is less skilled but thrust into greatness due to his age and rank. Temptation grows when the soldier meets his ambitious equal in the woman who is arranged to marry his brother. She enraptures him and nurtures his talents, causing him to be torn between a life of piety or the allure of glorious battle. This could also work in a low fantasy setting.

Blood of My Blood (Berserker x Druid): A druid woman is captured during a raid and given as a prize to the Jarl. She intrigues one of his strongest warriors who belongs to an outcast group of berserkers cursed with lycanthropy, and he seeks her aid. Will the druid woman choose to harness their power for the Jarl, or help the berserkers control it? I'm open to reversing roles and playing a female berserker for a male druid.

An Ambitious Path (Assassin x Noblewoman): Inspired by Assassin's Creed. Two warring city states come to a rocky truce when a noblewoman is married to their prince. Out of anger and greed her husband kills his rival and blames his new wife, sending her into exile and hoping to instigate another war to reap the benefits. Not to be defeated so easily, the woman covertly sends word for help. An assassin or mercenary hears her plea to plan revenge.

Penny Dreadful (Servant x Nobleman): A new servant is hired by a reclusive Lord around the same time as a spree of grisly murders occur in the countryside. A stranger comes to visit who seems to think that the gentleman caused the deaths. The servant discovers that her master is a monster, and that the man who visited is a hunter. Will she side with the hunter or try to prove her master's innocence?

Memento Mori (Bounty Hunter x Gunslinger): The industrial era hits hard and creates a vicious strain of vampirism. These creatures are the bane of humans and the pure-blood vampires who try to live among them. A bounty hunter roams cities collecting rewards for eradicating these "vermin", and on one of her trips befriends a fellow gunslinger who offers to join with her to get a portion of the reward and fame. However, one of them falls victim to this strain and the hunt for a cure begins.

Chasing the Sun (Hunter x Vampire): The hunter has become the hunted. For many years now, a hunter has been stalking the creature he/she believes killed their loved ones. This assumption turns out to be incorrect. In fact, the vampire has actually been trying to keep the human safe for many years now in service of their family, as part of a long debt that has yet to be repaid... even moreso since the murders remain unsolved.
  • Other pairings: Deity x Priestess, Knight x Noblewoman, Roman General x Slave, Witch x Demon, Viking x Slave, Native x Colonist, and more...
Modern to Near Future
Picture inspiration: (1) (2) (3) (4)

The French Quarter (Vampire x Witch): Inspired by the Originals. New Orleans (I'm open to different locations) is the hub of all things magical and mundane. It's ruled by a vampire who founded the area several hundred years ago with the help of his witch lover, shortly before they broke apart. In the present day, werewolves are encroaching upon his territory, his estranged brother returns, and the local witches are becoming rowdy. When his lover unexpectedly returns to the city, he approaches her with a request.

Something Wicked (Hunter x Demon): A huntress/hunter summons a demon with the intent of making a deal. The hunter wants to kill the demon before the deal is up, and the demon is hatching a similar plan. However, the ritual to solidify their contract is botched. They're bound together, unable to harm the each other and no closer to figuring out how to undo the witchcraft gone wrong.

Catharsis (Hunter x Angel): A hunter hears about grisly murders and rituals in a sleepy little town and comes to investigate. She certainly didn't expect what she found, either - an angel. Could he be an angel from the second Fall, so fearful of the mortality slowly infection his body that he's murdering his brothers and sisters disguised as humans to steal their grace and replenish his power? Or is he also looking for the source of these disturbing attacks?

The Stranger in My Skin (Agent x Cyborg): During the Cold War period in the 1980's, the government began funding a eugenics program to make superior humans. In the present, the technique has come a long way and government agents are now paired with an AI to mentor. My character, however, is given an older model, more human than the others due to being part of the first human trials in the experiment. Over time The Program becomes corrupt and the pair discover just how far these experiments have gone, leading to some disastrous results.

Two Sides; Same Coin (Detective x Monster): The government has a secret branch dedicated to the Other - a supernatural world within our own that is shielded from human eyes, running things from behind closed doors in competition with human organizations. A human agent stumbles upon this secret world by accident, or is transferred to a this government branch, and partnered up with a supernatural companion to solve crimes in both worlds.

Different Shades of Red (Witch x Vampire:) Inspired by True Blood. A witch is warned by the Council when her vampire blood addiction comes to light. Promising to be on the mend, she informs them she's hired some personal help to curb her habit and keep her safe from the people she owes. Conveniently, she doesn't mention that her hired help is a vampire.
  • Other pairings: Vampire x Hunter, Vampire x Human, and more...
Fandom Pairings & Plots
I enjoy playing OCs or canon characters in an alternate universe. More fandoms can be found in my O/O thread.

Dragon Age
Picture inspiration: (1) (2) (3)

Veins of Blood and Lyirum (Mage x Templar): A mage befriends the Templar assigned to watch her. In the Kirkwall Circle a mage quietly practices magic and keeps out of trouble with the overly zealous Templars.. until the Mage/Templar rebellion erupts and she's forced to run. Maybe she befriended a kind Templar and they flee together, or she meets a Templar while hiding as an apostate. This could also be set in another part of Thedas at a different Circle, or during a different time in the series. I'm open to including lyrium addiction and blood magic.

The Champion's Wolf (Fenris x Fem!Hawke): A pretty obvious concept involving Fenris and Hawke as a mage. I certainly don't mind if you want to portray him differently from the game version, too. Maybe Hawke tries to win Fenris over by playing the nice card? Or maybe things simply explode into a rough, passionate scene that causes even more tension later?

Proving Honour (Qunari x OC/Hawke): Hawke rescues a qunari from bondage and helps him to uncover his hidden talents. If he's a mage, my character offers him guidance since the Qun fears its magic and thus does not teach saarebas to hone their skills. I'm also open to playing this with a non-mage qunari, Tal Vasoth, the Arishok, or both of us as OCs.
  • Other pairings: Dalish elf x Human, Inquisitor x OC, Warden x OC, and more...
Game of Thrones
Picture inspiration: (1)

Horse Lord (Dothraki x OC): A Westeros noblewoman is captured and enslaved in Essos, only to escape and find herself taken in by a Dothraki without a khalassar. A reverse scenario could involve a Dothraki who is captured and taken to Westeros as a mercenary, where he's employed by a noble of a lesser house.

The Snake King (Sand Snake x OC): The Lord of a lesser house is given a Dornish bride who is placed in court as a spy, and possibly an assassin. He is suspicious at first but her cunning and charm grows on her husband. The pair eventually reveal thoughts of revenge and aspirations of power which lead them to ascend the social ladder with hopes of claiming the Iron Throne... by any means necessary.
  • Other pairings: OC Targaryen x OC, and more...
Mass Effect
Picture inspiration: (1) 

Cerberus' Collar (Biotic x OC): After spending most of her life in the manipulative hands of Cerberus, a young biotic decides to break loose from the organization's far reaching grasp. She goes MIA during a minor mission and doesn't resurface until years later, evading Cerberus in the depths of Omega. An old colleague and partner of the biotic volunteers to help secure her and bring her back for questioning. When he arrives at Omega he discovers she's become the leader of a prominent gang, further complicating his task to bring her 'home'.
  • Other pairings: Shepard x OC, Spectre x OC, and more...
Skyrim
Picture inspiration:  (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How to Make Friends and Annoy Daedra (Thief x Dark Brotherhood): A stoic and mysterious assassin of the Dark Brotherhood runs into a thief while they're both sent on assignments in the same area. She is the light to his darkness, more outgoing where he's reclusive and wary. The assassin begins to find some solace in his life despite having given his soul to Nocturnal as a Nightingale, and he wishes for a way to undo his fate. Nocturnal doesn't take kindly to breaking promises or pacts, and upon discovering his change of heart, decides to meddle in their lives.

Eyes Like the Silver Moon (Dragonborn x OC): The Dragonborn decides to find a follower to aid in his adventures. A particular woman catches his interest as he goes through Solitude, and the pair quickly forge a friendship through shared battles and tribulations. She swears to protect him and if need be, give her life for his. After an encounter with the Silver Hand, she wonders if their partnership (or more) will remain strong when her secret comes to light: she's cursed by Hircine for past misdeeds, and isn't all she claims to be.
  • Other pairings: Companion x Silverhand, Stormcloak x Imperial, Dremora x OC, Snow elf x OC, and more...
Star Wars
Picture inspiration: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Nothing But Fog and Witches (Nightsister x OC): On Dathomir, a Nightsister selects a new mate through trial by combat. Her true intention is to craft him into her apprentice for revenge against a third party who never came to the aid of her clan. As a result, most of her sisters were killed.

My Friend, My Lover, My Enemy (Bounty Hunter x Imperial Agent): Two agents are set up during an important mission. My character has no way to prove his innocence and your character takes the fall. When he's eventually leaves prison, still blackmailed by the Empire, he takes on a new identity as a bounty hunter with a particular grudge against the Sith and Imperial Intelligence. The ex-partners cross pass again during what they believe is a simple reconnaissance mission on a backwater planet, but all is not what it seems.

Heirs to Revan (Sith x Bodyguard): A Sith Lady is given a bodyguard by her master upon completion of her trials. He could be a slave who proved too talented for acolytes to kill, a Jedi in disguise, an assassin. Her master knows your character is force sensitive and wants to use him as a true final test for the apprentice. But perhaps the master has an ulterior motive connected to his fascination with ancient datacrons, artifacts, and rituals.

Peace is a Lie. Passion Shall Free Me (Sith x Apprentice): A Sith kills a Jedi Master and takes his padawan for a dark apprentice. Despite the tumultuous and intimidating start to their relationship, in time the Sith becomes more lenient with his protege as she grows in power. However, she has her own agenda and may be using him as a means to an end.
  • Other pairings: Jedi x Sith Assassin, Apprentice x Rival, and more...
World of Warcraft
Picture inspiration: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Rejuvenate Me, Invigorate Me (Night elf x OC): My night elf druid paired with another druid or your OC of choice, Horde or Alliance. If we both play druids it could be interesting if a character becomes tainted by fel magic on a trip to the Outlands. Or we could open with a cliché scenario: hurt/rescue, captured in battle, ambassadors from opposing factions, etc.

Cure for What Ails You (Worgen x OC): He's never truly come to terms with his curse and is always seeking a cure. The worgen heads to Dalaran, the only place he believes he can find a magical cure. Once there he hears about a warlock living in the underbelly of the city, and rumor has it she can help him... for the steep price of his soul.

Grave Whispers (Death Knight x OC): With the Lich King defeated, former Death Knights are integrating into society while suspicion and dislike follow them everywhere. Yet another obstacle has arisen: a dark mage/druid (or Lady Sylvanus?) seeks to put a leash on the undead once again. Death Knights are being corrupted all across Azeroth while others try to painfully resist the call deep within their minds.
  • Other pairings: Blood elf x OC, and more...

Andronica

Heirs to Revan, Peace is a Lie, How to Make Friends, Northern Heart, Penny Dreadful and Blood of my Blood are taken. :)

Andronica

Seeking RPs set in the universe of Guild Wars 1 or 2, and Avatar: the Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra. Also added some more plots of varying genres and fandoms:

Silk and Steel (Assassin x Concubine): (X) A concubine and assassin embark on a journey to uncover ancient relics that the Templars have been searching for in nearby lands.

Dragon Rising (OC Targaryen x OC): (X) One of the last Targaryen heirs seeks the one companion who will be able to help her reach Valyria, and bring life to the dragon eggs in her possession. But who is this mysterious man she must meet, and where will she find him? If he chooses to help her will he demand the throne as payment, or does his aid have a steeper price?

Light in the Darkness (Jedi x Sith Assassin): (X) He's been seen to watch an ambassador on Alderaan, and she's been sent to kill both of them. While trying to collect information a Sith assassin disguises herself as an Alderaan noble and she tries to seduce the Jedi in order to turn his attention from the task at hand. Her plan works, somewhat. When it comes time to kill the ambassador, she finds she has a hard time disposing of the Jedi as well - and the tumultuous battle may reveal her identity.

Andronica

Andronica

World of Warcraft and Dragon Age plots have opened up once again. :)

Andronica

Added a new plot:

A Killer Affair || Assassin x Handler Seeking a night of distraction from her job as a handler at a prominent Assassin's Guild, a woman decides to take someone home. The next day when a new contract killer enters her office she's taken aback to see her lover. Can they put aside their little tryst and function professionally, or will growing feelings create tension with the Guild's strict policy of no attachment?

Andronica

Really in the mood for a Gothic Victorian story (heavily inspired by Penny Dreadful). Still on the lookout for Dragon Age and perhaps a World of Warcraft story, too. :)

Andronica

Added 3 new plots:

The Wrong Jedi || Jedi x Jedi (X): Two padawans grew up together on Tython were regarded as inseparable, harmonious even. During their more youthful days of training the pair engaged in a forbidden love affair which even their astute masters were not aware of. After becoming Jedi they worked together on various missions until their vocations called them apart. Now, years later they are brought together again for a matter of great importance - treachery among their order. As the pair reunite, however, it becomes clear that one of them has changed. It's subtle at first but soon the truth is revealed to the companion that their torrid romance changed them from within, causing them to doubt the Jedi tenants.

A Necessary Bond || Sith Apprentice x Rival (X): A powerful and renowned Sith has taken on two apprentices at once, which becomes a topic of great interest among Imperial nobility and the Sith academy. As per the cruel games Sith often love to play, the two apprentices are pitted against one another in hopes of fostering their hatred so that one may rise the victor and claim their rightful spot under their master. Countless experiences of misuse and near death result from their master's orders - more a taskmaster than teacher. Having bonded through anger, fear, and pain, the apprentices decide they may need one another after all. A plot to overthrow their master and shake the core of the Sith hierarchy begins to unfold.

Spoils of War || Raider x Priestess (X) (X): The Oathbinder is both a renowned priestess and government official in the coastal city of Valaas. A raider and his army invade the city with hopes of stealing the treasures rumored to lay within the temple. He and his men are met with the Executioners, a group of warriors who protect the priestesses and dispense justice. When the raider eventually gets into the temple, he finds a disappointing lack of treasure - and the Oathbinder herself, who proves to be a more formidable challenge.

Andronica

Reworked some plots, added picture inspiration, and tentatively looking to try out an F/Futa pairing (preferably with side characters.

Picture Inspiration:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Andronica

Andronica

Added some new plots:

Cor Meum || Gladiator x Slave : A woman born into slavery naively believes the possessive love of her master is true. She experiences his affection for years until his wife becomes suspicious of their tryst, or perhaps she was aware of it all along? Despite not loving her husband, his wife is a jealous and manipulative woman. In revenge, she coyly suggests during a party that he give his slave lover to one of the gladiators who has recently proven himself a ferocious champion in the arena. The gladiator in questions is rumored among the household to be frightening and violent, even towards the pleasure slaves. 

His By Divine Right || She's an accomplished combatant and noblewoman who values her freedom above all else. This idealistic life is shattered when the local ruler dies and his son, Lord Hargrave, comes into power. He is a man of many pleasures and vices who isn't used to being told 'no', least of all from a woman who would rather practice her archery than warm his bed.

Welcome to Necropolis ||: Metal and magic are harmoniously blended together. Steam power is the lifeblood of earth, built up into large urban cities that still retain old-world charm. One particular city however is built on the bones and ruins of an old city, left to stagnate after the Great War. There, lost souls were never able to find peace and this coaxed a new type magic into being: necromancy. The New World Council quickly declared necromancy and all related dark magic illegal. The aptly named city Necropolis has thus become the underbelly of the world, home to alchemists, demon hunters, and other people who are keen to learn about this forbidden knowledge and unlock its secrets.

Silver Tongue || A sleepy town is rocked by a series of murders every full moon. The local Sheriff dismisses conspiracy theorists who think something supernatural is behind this. He's convinced it's just a maniac who's good at cleaning up his trail. The Sheriff is about to give up and call in some aid from the next town over when a mysterious woman passes through. She offers to help and seems to know a lot more than she's letting on.

Before the World Ends || For the last fifty years or so there have been cases of people developing powers. Some use their abilities for good, others use it to do evil. An ordinary woman recovers from a coma after a serious car accident and begins experiencing strange headaches and visions. Eventually she manifests powers but has no idea how to control them, and looks for someone to give her guidance. Her mentor tells her that gods and goddesses have reincarnated into human vessels. But why are they doing this now? Is humanity being prepared for something it can't yet comprehend?

Andronica

Revamped my O/O's, removed a few ideas, created a picture prompt page, and added some more plots:

Blackmoor F Noble x M
Katrina Adler is an aspiring physician of English and Prussian descent. While studying abroad she receives a vague letter about her father's untimely death and returns to her family's ancestral estate to settle affairs. However, upon returning to her family home she notices that the town is much changed. Due to the outbreak of a strange plague, few people walk the dim foggy streets and the once fairytale-esque town is overgrown. Rumors say the old gods inhabiting the Moor are unhappy. Katrina, being a creature of logic, dismisses these claims. With the help of a local who seems unaffected by the plague she tries to find the source and cure of the mysterious illness before it claims more lives.

House Dracul F Staff x M Businessman/Monster
Davina Knight is a stubborn and rebellious young woman. Despite her extensive education and socialite upbringing she has no desire to help run her father's company. Her wealthy parents convince her spend some time with distant relatives in a small town called Estwich. The rural town is dominated by a large factory that provides almost all of its income and is owned by Mr. Vess, a reclusive entrepreneur. Hoping to evoke a little attitude adjustment through hard work and hands-on experience, her relatives sign her up for a position at Mr. Vess's lakeside estate where he conducts most of his business. Much to everyone's surprise Mr. Vess personally accepts her application. I imagine a twisted Beauty and the Beast or Dracula theme, where Mr. Vess has ulterior motives for hiring Davina. Will she be his muse, confidant, prisoner, lover or something else entirely...[/sup]

The Soul Splicers F Scientist x M Experiment
Agron Inc. is a defense contractor based out of upstate New York. They recently developed an experimental drug based off the wolf genome to enhance the strength and senses of soldiers and spies for the United States government. But while the drug, serum 4171, was still in its testing phase something went wrong. Five of the six test subjects died agonizing deaths. And the sixth escaped. On the run from the company's security forces, the sixth test subject, with the strange serum still coursing through his veins, breaks into a young woman's house. Coincidentally, she was one of the medical interns who helps synthesize serum 4171. After effectively making her a prisoner in her own home, the pair develop a shaky relationship based on mutual trust and the realization that he's a dead man without her. Will she turn him in once he lets loose her leash? Or will she help him tame the beast that rages inside his veins?

Andronica

A couple more plots:

Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts
Agents who work for Leliana and Cullen carry out important tasks for the Inquisition. They play the Game in Orlais, act as ambassadors, collect information and artifacts, investigate corruption, carry out assassinations, aid in the taking of Keeps. Etc. I imagine them as non-canon companions of the Inquisitor who can directly interact with other characters and alter storyline events as we see fit.

Wasteland Wife
When their home galaxy was destroyed by the Xyrek, aliens came to colonize earth, bringing new tech and terra formers. The frightened human race fought back until they realized the Xyrek were still following the colonist aliens, so they banded together against their new common enemy and repelled the invasion. 300 years later human and alien culture has melded together. Earth changed. It boasts barren wastelands and salt flats, suffocating urban centres, temperate agricultural biomes, and everything in between. Classism and racism are commonplace in rural areas, especially toward mutants and interspecies beings. A scavenger born and raised in a harsh wasteland - or maybe an exotic alien? - becomes a Warlord's harem wife in order to survive. When a stranger is captured she sees an opportunity to use him as a way out.

Andronica

The Witch of Saske - Witch x Human or Demon
During the Inquisition a witch seeks help from a demon, who promises to keep her safe and grant her longevity if she agrees to a favour. She is tasked with acquiring souls for the demon. For a hundred years she lives in the forest outside of a small village and takes the unwilling souls whenever she can, so long as it can be done inconspicuously. Her demon master begins to grow impatient and curses the village so it is plagued by terrible monsters. One young man in the village seeks out the witch who all view with distrust and asks for her aid, not knowing that her pact with the demon caused the creatures to appear. She becomes fond of the man and agrees to help while trying to keep her secret in the dark. But each passing night as more poor souls are taken she is slowly transformed into a demon as well.

Homecoming (WIP) - Shepard x ??
Shepard copes with their resurrection in the wake of the Reaper onslaught. Working with Cerberus was never something Shepard wanted to do, but the gang is left with little choice as they finds themselves short on time and alliances while the Reapers continue their attack. A friend from Shepard's past reaches out with some interesting information, albeit difficult to believe, which may turn the tide in the war.