News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofDelusions

My funniest Zhonya's moment was when I charged into three low health enemies as Morgana, ulted, started hammering Zhonya's button before promptly dying just before the second part of the ult went off.

I had the Zhonya's at item slot 3 instead of item slot 2 like I normally do. I had been dilligently hammering the wrong button.

Much laughter was had by my team mates in skype.

Ryven

Quote from: Shjade on July 24, 2012, 12:13:55 PM
I don't think I've ever triggered items/ults because I thought I was closer to a fight than I actually was, but I have the opposite problem of almost never remembering to activate items like Zhonya's/Randuin's while I'm in a fight. It's only after I die that I'm like, oh right, that's a thing I should have done. Shit.

THIS!  I always forget that I have items with active abilities.

ofDelusions

I learned to use activate items by playing a lot of Leblanc and rushing DFG everygame.

Still forget to use Shurelias though.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Ryven on July 24, 2012, 01:20:46 PM
THIS!  I always forget that I have items with active abilities.

Whenever I play Jax I tend to forget to activate things like Wriggles Lantern.  Or Hextech Gunblade (Or the Bilgewater Cutlass for that matter...)  I usually remember AFTER I'm dead.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Gavlois

Item actives.... I hate those. I always forget them and then my teammates die when I forget to pop Shurelia's or something.
O/O

Revelation

I've been using items with actives for so long its foreign to me not to. Playing a tanky dude/tanky DPS with randuins, and being able to almost halve an enemies attack speed by popping randuins is just so gooooooooooood, and wriggles can pay for its upgrade cost in 2-3 wards, so thats another saver.

Gavlois

I just love having Wriggle's Lantern, just for the free ward every three minutes.
O/O

Chris Brady

It's part of Jax's set up, but I find it awfully useful in Bot Matches.  Which is what I keep myself too.  Although I haven't played in a while.  Cuz every time I get on, no one else is. :P
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Gavlois

I'd play with you, but I don't have a suitable surface for playing yet. Gotta wait till I get a desk.
O/O

Life in Color

Quote from: Chris Brady on July 25, 2012, 02:01:49 AM
It's part of Jax's set up, but I find it awfully useful in Bot Matches.  Which is what I keep myself too.  Although I haven't played in a while.  Cuz every time I get on, no one else is. :P

I'm generally on most of the day. Feel free to add meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

Imrielle.

:]

Gavlois

You can add me too.

Magios
O/O

Ryven

Quote from: Chris Brady on July 25, 2012, 02:01:49 AM

I'm on a fair amount, but it seems we're never on at the same time. :P

SinXAzgard21

My power supply on my pc took a shit and I just got the new one.  I need to head to a friends to have him install it so that I can play LoL again.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Aiden

I started playing Volliebear recently...man is he a ton of fun.

Ryven

I've been playing Lulu and supporting like a boss.  I love turning enemies into cut woodland creatures.

Shjade

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2012, 09:24:02 AM
I love turning enemies into cut woodland creatures.

Aaaand now I'm picturing your avatar pair with fur and squirrel tails. :3

@Aiden: Volibear makes me sad when I'm playing Singed and he's on the other team. v.v
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Ryven

Quote from: Shjade on July 28, 2012, 11:39:18 AM
Aaaand now I'm picturing your avatar pair with fur and squirrel tails. :3

@Aiden: Volibear makes me sad when I'm playing Singed and he's on the other team. v.v

There should be an E there, but you know what I mean.

Shjade

Yus, but the combination of that typo with cut guys in the avatar was too good to pass up. ;p
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Sex Bobomb

Quote from: Shjade on July 28, 2012, 11:39:18 AM

Doesn't matter, Singed ult. GG. *Grins*

Gavlois

Oh geez I didn't know SB came here.

Volibear is one of my favorite tanks. He has good CC and damage output for a tank. Alistar and Mundo are my two faves.
O/O

Life in Color

Quote from: Gavlois on July 29, 2012, 12:42:14 PM
Oh geez I didn't know SB came here.

Volibear is one of my favorite tanks. He has good CC and damage output for a tank. Alistar and Mundo are my two faves.

I also like the occasional tanky Udyr! But, Volibear is always fighting for the number 1 spot. Or, Irelia. Mmmm, Irelia.

Gavlois

Quote from: Alixandre on July 31, 2012, 12:48:45 PM
I also like the occasional tanky Udyr! But, Volibear is always fighting for the number 1 spot. Or, Irelia. Mmmm, Irelia.

Hmm I actually haven't tried Udyr nor Irelia before. Does Udyr do any good not as a jungler?
O/O

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Gavlois on July 31, 2012, 01:58:00 PM
Hmm I actually haven't tried Udyr nor Irelia before. Does Udyr do any good not as a jungler?

I play him on top and he is okay, but I prefer him as a jungler.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Life in Color

Quote from: Gavlois on July 31, 2012, 01:58:00 PM

He used to be completely useless as a laner, but I've heard that he doesn't do terrible in lane, anymore.

However, everyone I've played with/against continues to use him as a jungler, so I have no concrete confirmation on his lack of lane suckage.

Gavlois

Yeah no one plays lane Udyr at all so I can't verify. Ahh well.

As soon as I get a desk I can start playing again ^.^
O/O