demi-god files

Started by azzmeister89, July 05, 2012, 10:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

I had an idea to do a rp based on the percy jackson books, characters will be the half human children of a greek god with there own powers and will even get to go on quests.

If anyone wants to join let me know and post your character profile in here
You'll need

Name:
God parent:
Powers:
Cabin: (hermes if your character doesnt know there parent)
Appearence:
Personality:
Weapons: (including gifts from your god parent)

Because there will be several quests going on each one will be a separate thread to the camp half blood thread and will have "the demi god files" before the name of the quest.

I look forwards to seeing you.

azzmeister89

Name: Tristan Mackenzie

God parent: Typhon the titan storm god

Powers:  his mood effects the wind, he can send blasts of wind out of his hands and when he sneezes it creates such a powerful force it can rip cloths off of people

Cabin: hermes, he doesnt know his father

Appearence: medium build in good physical shape, black messy hair and jade green eyes, semi tanned skin, he dresses in black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, a black leather jacket and combat boots, he also has two leather wristbands.

Personality: calm and fun loveing, protective of his friends, like most demi gods he has a short temper but is able to keep it in check....... Mostly

Weapons: despite not knowing his father he has a plane silver ring with ancient greek written all over it, this ring allows him to command wind spirits to do his bidding.

RadiantMind

So, how true to the book are you gonna keep it?

azzmeister89

its going to be set sixteen years after the events of Percy Jackson and the last Olympian

RadiantMind

I meant power wise... I could see a.... problem with children of Hades would pretty much, from what we know be more overpowered than the rest, I'm thinking especially from what we know Nico was capable of

azzmeister89

ah that's why i'm going to trust people to be smart about it

RadiantMind

Here's a list of what Hades children can do in the books, I think we should agree on a certain limit to the amount that each power can be used, like if you pick one, the other can't be as strong

Geokinesis: He can control the earth - levitating rocks and making them deadly, black, and extremely sharp. Nico can open fissures in the earth that can swallow up creatures and trap them in the Underworld. He can cause earth tremors so powerful, they can shatter the pillars of a mountain fortress. He can also control the black walls of the Underworld. He has the greatest geokinetic ability of any demigod.

Necromancy: Nico can summon the dead, put the dead to sleep, and communicate with the dead. He also has divine authority and control over the Furies and the dead. He can banish the dead and release people who should have died (i.e. Daedalus). Some of his abilities in this domain includes the power to destroy Skeleton Warriors and physically manipulating ghosts, such as taking hold of them by hand or forcing them to be silent with a gesture. In The Last Olympian, he was able to summon a fairly large army of undead soldiers by himself. It is unknown how much he has increased in power since then.

Sensitivity to Death: He can sense death as it happens or when it is coming; when a person close to him dies, it comes as a ringing in the ears. He can also sense when an immortal is fading, as on the case of Pan. He can sense someone's life aura (he sensed it when Rachel Elizabeth Dare's life aura flickered, and he told her, "I could see you dying.") In addition to that, he has a deep knowledge of the Underworld and knows when a person's life is being judged in the Underworld.

Umbrakinesis: He has control over darkness and shadow for various uses such as solidifying it for attacks and to hide in it.

Shadow travel: He can use shadows as a way of transportation, however, great distances tend to wear him out. The first time he shadow traveled, he passed out for a week. He has said that while learning to use it, he ran into walls and made accidental trips to China.

Induced Fear: He radiates fear and death like his father, Hades, but to a much lesser degree.

azzmeister89

Well i was planning on being very strict on the number of big three demi-gods, two of each at most and even then, they will have to make sure they dont over power themselfs.

RadiantMind

Well then, let me fill one of those spaces :P

Name: Kei Juliet Turner
God parent: Hades
Powers: Umbrakinesis (though for the time being only the shadows her own touches) aura of fear (only when she gets angry) Necromancy (limited to small animals, such as bugs and small birds) Shadow Travel (limited to once a week as she passes out for 10 hours after doing it)
Cabin: Hades
Appearence: Emilia is relatively tall girl, her mother was Japanese, and as such she was taken her general appearance from her, except for her height. She has long, silky black hair, her skin is deathly pale and her eyes are the color of old bones. She dresses in black, usually goth or similar clothing. In recent months she has been wearing combat boots, tight black jeans with large open tears in them, black shirts and trench coats along with very dark make up
Personality: Her personality is at first glance dark, but to people who know her she's a good friend and a trustworthy allies. She frequently lets people sleep in Hades' cabin if they're feeling alone and she's developed a good relationship with her half-brother Nico di Angelo who watches out for her when he comes to visit.
Weapons: Stygian iron sword she got as a birthday present from her dad shaped like a Dai katana. She also owns a gloves that allows the wielder to move rocks with great ease, though she rarely uses them as she thinks they look ugly, much to the humor of Hades who likewise don't like them

azzmeister89

Good character, i look forwards to rp this with you, we'll need several more people in the rp first

RadiantMind

Changed her name midway, so it should be Kei <.<

RadiantMind

We could start at the camp though

azzmeister89

that's the plan, then when i get someone to play the oracle they will choose the quests which will be put up as separate threads, i just want to make sure we have a few more players on board first

Sexybabe123123

Heyy I'll join

Name: Ophelia Sparks
God parent: Oceanus 
Powers: Aquatic and Hydrokinesis abilities, ( can move water etc.)
Cabin: (hermes if your character doesnt know there parent) Hermes
Appearance: Her mother was from Fiji so she has this exotic look to her. She has tan skin and long black wavy hair that reaches to her shoulders and she has piercing green eyes, which is different then the normal eye color of sea gods.  She usually wears combat boots with a dagger hidden inside, she also wears sundresses and beach attire and almost always wears a bathing suit underneath. She also usually has a dagger strapped to her arm.
Personality:  Ophelia is friendly and outgoing, and sometimes a bit flirty, but she can be suspicious and her fatal flaw is Hubris
Weapons: (including gifts from your god parent) She has a small celestial bronze dagger that her father gave to her mother when she was a baby. there is greek writing engraved but it is faded which means it may be quite old

azzmeister89

Good to have another member and a second demi-titan could be interesting

Sexybabe123123

DeamonAndae19

Is this still open?

Name: Kail Marshall

God parent: Prometheus

Powers: Pyrokinesis and Temperal shifts (Controls surrounding air temp)

Cabin: Hermes

Appearence: A short, stocky boy, his width isn't from fatty tissue, it's all muscle, with flame red hair and Icy, passionate blue eyes, it's no surprise that he's the son of the Titan that stole fire from the gods. Despite minor imperfections, and the odd scar dotted in his arms and face, Kail is not entirely unattractive, yet appears intimidating almost permanently.

Personality: A bit of a hot head, you aggravate him, you can expect a retort of some form or another, however, treat him with a fair level of respect and don't betray what trust he offers, and he'll be a sweet as a kitten. Always relishing a fight, and seemingly looking forward to the next tussle, this is one that you should be wary of when question.

Weapons: 'Prometheus' rage' A spear that allows Kail to manipulate flames at a distance, and often create sparks at will.

(If there's any issues with that, I'll edit where necessary ^,^)

azzmeister89

Has no problem with that but if we dont get any more players this rp wont kick off

DeamonAndae19

I agree with that much.

I'll see what I can do ^,^

FallenTears

hi im not sure if i am still able to join but can i play?
i like demi gods and stuff like that, my favorite god is ares the god of war, i have a character planned but i need to know if i can join first

azzmeister89

This rp is open to anyone dont worry about asking permision

FallenTears

ok my character is

name: Maria Blades
god father: Ares
attributes: large use of weaponry, strength increase, and anger aura(makes people get angry faster or drives them crazy)
cabin: Hermes
description: long jet black hair with a  slight hint of red, dark piercing yellow eyes, kimnda a smaller body size and height, several battle scars
personality: short tempered around people she doesnt know, friendly and a slight control freak, always jumps striaght to brute force instead of thinking it through
Weapons:large greast sword forged from Hephaestus, along with several daggers