Selenity Rose

Vampire x Seer (Sexual or Non)
Non Sexual at first
Non Sexual rps (at least at first)
Adventurers
Fantasy, elven journey

Very Much Sexual RPS
~1~
I've had this idea in my head for awhile. I'm looking for a vampire Lord, up to you if he's tyrannical, kind, what not. But he uses a mortal girl who is a seer and she told him that if her virginity was taken or if she was turned that she would lose her powers as a seer. He's learned now that she needs not be a virgin only that she must remain mortal. How does he respond?

Sorry it's a short descript... I'll flesh it out more but  am being kidnapped.

Needed the Male Vampire Lord

Edit-Changed Thread Title.

Okay so Here's a list of rps I'm interested in(consensual or nonconsensual works):

~2~Teacher x Student

~3~Principal x Student

~4~Anything involving a Catholic school girl.

~5~Psychics(I'd like to play the psychic) x Vampires

~6~Werewolf x Wolfblooded/Kinfolk (nwod/owod-I prefer to play the Wolfblooded/kinfolk)

~7~Foriegn exchange student/host student

~8~Elven rps

~9~Forbidden rps

~10~*Here's one I've never done but am curious about- Gang rape

~11~Doctor/nurse/patient

~12~prisoner/captor

~13~At a club where the female is just taken and made the male's pet.

~14~New one- A toss out to owod A vampire and kinfolk I'd play a Fianna kinfolk, female. Open to any of the vampire groups though i know gangrel have affinity with the fianna. Thanks.

~15~ Bought and sold as a virgin as a gift to a prince/king for his harem.

~16~ A fresh from the hedge Ling being caught by perhaps a low clarity ling that enslaves her.

~17~ Forced Impregnation. -Could be mortals, female and a werewolf, Vampire forcing his ghoul on her open to anything really-

str

Hey Selenity!

Your idea sounds interesting to me! If you like, we could give it a try...

str

Selenity Rose

Someone sent me a pm yesterday right before my net went out i wasn't able to log on til now to let it be known someone's already expressed interest.

Selenity Rose

I'm interested in M/F rps. I don't mind if a female plays a male but I'm not that comfortable with F/F rps or playing a male myself. I'm not saying i won't ever play one but not til I'm comfortable with it. End note. lol

Okay so Here's a list of rps I'm interested in(consensual or non consensual works):

Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Anything involving a Catholic school girl.
Psychics(I'd like to play the psychic) x Vampires
Werewolf x Wolfblooded/Kinfolk (nwod/owod-I prefer to play the Wolfblooded/kinfolk)
Foriegn exchange student/host student
Elven rps
Forbidden rps

*Here's one I've never done but am curious about- Gang rape

More to come as I think of them.

Selenity Rose

Oh!! Just thought of one

Male Therapist ends up having sex with his female patient he's treating for Nymphomania. Her charms are just to much.

Selenity Rose

Doctor/nurse/patient
prisoner/captor

Non Sexual rps (at least at first)
Adventurers
Fantasy, elven journey

Selenity Rose

At a club where the female is just taken and made the male's pet.

Paladin

Foriegn exchange student/host student
I'd love to try this one. if you want to.,

Selenity Rose

Sure thing Paladin.

New one- A toss out to owod
A vampire and kinfolk

I'd play a Fianna kinfolk, female. Open to any of the vampire groups though i know gangrel have affinity with the fianna. Thanks.

Anti

Quote from: Selenity Rose on January 17, 2009, 06:29:31 PM
Oh!! Just thought of one

Male Therapist ends up having sex with his female patient he's treating for Nymphomania. Her charms are just to much.

Yes please. xD
PM me for further discussion?

Selenity Rose

Limoncello

Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Selenity Rose

Added a few new rps and ALL rps are open to be done.  Please PM your interest i will do forums or instant messenger and even if someone else opts to do one I don't mind repeating it and doing the same storyline with someone else. Game on!

Updated with:

~16~ A fresh from the hedge Ling being caught by perhaps a low clarity ling that enslaves her.

~17~ Forced Impregnation. -Could be mortals, female and a werewolf, Vampire forcing his ghoul on her open to anything really-

I've recently gotten very much addicted to playing NWOD Changeling again and forced impregnation has for some reason been a recurring dream lately.

Xunzar

Quote from: Selenity Rose on June 27, 2011, 02:24:15 AM
Added a few new rps and ALL rps are open to be done.  Please PM your interest i will do forums or instant messenger and even if someone else opts to do one I don't mind repeating it and doing the same storyline with someone else. Game on!

Updated with:

I've recently gotten very much addicted to playing NWOD Changeling again and forced impregnation has for some reason been a recurring dream lately.

All three sold!
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Selenity Rose