Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

"Unfortunately, no." replies an ominous voice from the sky, the village already beginning to gather and count their numbers. It becomes apparent rather quickly that someone is missing. With careful checking, the village comes to the conclusion that dear Xandi is missing. They rush to her home to find her body laying in cold blood in her bed, the signs of the wolves obvious around the room from the claw marks and the bloody paw prints.

Upon further investigation, they come to the conclusion that Xandi was indeed an innocent, a peasant to be exact. It would be another day of votes and discovery.

Players:
  • Country
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian

Roles:
  • 2 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 2 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Teno

I still say Transgirlenstein is one of those responsible here.

Nadir

Kip

I am also happy to vote for Transgirlenstein as one of the causes of this nightmare -this lynching will support my source as well as prove my claim that I am the cupid.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Transgirlenstein - 3 votes: Teno, Kip, Valerian
Rockin - 1 votes: Eden
Kip - 1 vote: country

Not yet voted: Izu, Rockin, Ryieahna, Transgirlenstein.
Us against the world

Valerian

I agree with Kip and Teno.  Transgirlenstein is clearly one of the evildoers.  Perhaps soon our village will be safe again.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

country

Country hangs his head in grief and shame at the loss of Xandi.  If only he had accompanied her home last night things would have turned out differently.  He would have protected her from the evil in this village.

Inside the blacksmith’s shop he lays his hand on the anvil and severs the little finger.  Howling his grief to the sky, he can but wonder why no-one followed the lead given by Remiel about Kip.  However, Val and Elandra had been certain of Rockin so perhaps the truth lay there.

country

Kip.  I finally tumbled to your strategy.  Brilliant!  If you can convince everyone that you are the cupid and that they should follow your lead then you can take out an innocent villager today with another this evening and thus even up the odds slightly. 

Remiel was no doubt correct about you from the start.  Hopefully, others will understand your plan and lay it asunder.

I return to my original position - Kip

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Transgirlenstein - 4 votes: Teno, Kip, Valerian, Izu
Kip - 3 vote: country, transgirlenstein, Ryieahna

Not yet voted: Rockin

For the sake of moving this dragging game along, I'm going to impose a 24 hour time limit. By midnight EST tomorrow, I will post the next bit of story.
Us against the world

Transgirlenstein

"What?!  How could you accuse me of this!  I love you all!  I'm sorry..but I'm going to have to vote for Kip."
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Izu

-hardly remembers what had happened until now-

Er... *looks down* Sorry,Kip.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Valerian

Don't let country mislead you, Izu.  I've watched the votes carefully, and I believe it is all too true that Transgirlenstein is guilty.  The wolves have played their game cleverly, I must admit, but now it is becoming clear who they are, and I don't believe that Kip is one of them.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Izu

*goes back to re-read the history of the village*

Mh... Alright... I change my vote to Trans...

Ryieahna

Ryieahna was stunned at the lost of Xandi, but as the numbers in the village were dwindling down to only a handful she could only accept that it was bound to happen now.  As the remaining few gathered, she called out Kip.  "As the sheriff of this town you are supposed to protect us, yet I see you do nothing but defend yourself.  I am saddened and sorry to do this."

Kip

Kip looked saddened by the accusations -

"Of course I protect myself but it is not all I have done - As Cupid, I have acted in ways to protect this town that have yet to come to light.  Perhaps you are right to say that my death may prove something but I know it will only prove my honesty. Transgirlenstein, country and Eden are not to be trusted.  We, as villagers are on a knife edge of survival here and all trust must be reevaluated if you wish to live."

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Nadir

Er, what? Just because I was bunked with Mar?

*sadface*

Kip

*eyes Eden warily*

"Is that what you call it?  Ah well... the truth will come out one way or another."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Rockin

Hmm. Tough choice.

I'm gonna have to go with Trangirlinstine >___>;;

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
Transgirlenstein - 5 votes: Teno, Kip, Valerian, Izu, Rockin
Kip - 3 votes: country, transgirlenstein, Ryieahna
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The town leads Transgirlenstein to the gallows. She is quickly locked into place in the case that she might change into a beast. And sure enough, seconds after secured, the fur began to sprout from her body as she twisted and writhed, changing into one of the beasts that plagued them. As the werewolf is hung, her last shallow breath pushed out from her body, the village's attention is drawn to country.

He clutches at his chest desperately as the heart of a lover breaks, another werewolf fallen, lying breathless on the ground at the loss of his love. Another night, there must be another out there.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Teno
  • Valerian

Roles:
  • 2 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 0 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
Us against the world

Kip

Kip nodded as the result was what he expected all along.  Casting an eye towards Eden, he left the square and headed to sleep very unsure of what the night would bring.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Nadir

o.o

o..o

o.........o

*turns and walks back to hir hut*

*shuts the door*

Autumn Sativus

The town would wake to a beautiful morning, the sun shining and everyone accounted for. Someone was watching over the town last night. Though still, there could be beasts at large. Let the voting commence!

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Teno
  • Valerian

Roles:
  • 2 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 0 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
Us against the world

Kip

Walking out of his hut the next morning, Kip was surprised to not only find himself whole but everyone else as well.

Sadly looking at the same person as yesterday, he pointed his finger.

"Eden...."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Izu

Izu glanced at Kip and nodded in agreement. "Eden."