The Maze (Requesting and Accepting)

Started by Wicked Emi, December 02, 2016, 12:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

The year is 2030 and world went to shit in 2018. Now society is heavily divided. The "best of the best" lives in a utopia, while the rest live in a dystopia of crumbling buildings of the past. The chance to become part of the utopia, known as "Newford", is going through the maze. The maze is only open for one month every two years. One can only go through the maze when they are between the ages of 21-25. The reason why most do not go through the maze is because of the rules. Only 6% of you can survive, the rest must be killed by either the maze itself or other "players". This year over 100 people have joined as some type of disease starts to take over "Linmarsh" and killing most who contact it. Newford has a vaccine that can cure and protect against the new disease.

This story will be following the 6%, ten people, who will make it through the maze. The maze has other people who are willing to kill to take their spot, deadly large bugs, deadly animals, plants that have mutated and can attack players, and lastly; a mist that can completely blind you, make you go into a frenzy, or stimulate arousal.

Rules

• 1. No God-modding
  • 2. Character sheets must be completed before the spot is taken
  • 3. Drama free zone, any drama started all parties will be removed
  • 4. I have the right to refuse anyone for any reason
  • 5. Must post a solid legible paragraph in IC, decent grammar is a must
  • 6. Must post in either IC or OC two times a week (life gets busy yes, but you can at least post in the OC saying your still here)
  • 7. Once characters are selected, I will start a list for when someone drops the rp
  • 8. For this rp the sexuality available is bi, pan or straight
  • 9. Please pm me your character sheet, I will post accepted sheets <3

Characters:
O is for open T is for taken

Females:
Molly Butler: T
Michelle Sybella Clark: T
Name: O

Males:
Kole Malone: T
Ai Haruno: T
Sean MacKenna: T
Nathan Locke: T

Character Sheets

Image (Real pictures only; this is the only one you must have!)
Name:
Physical: (Thin, built, chubby)
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Weight: (must be realistic or I will deny you)
Extra: (piercings, tattoo’s, birthmarks, scars)

Sexual Preference: (Bi, pan or straight)
Sexual style: (Dominate, switch, submissive)
Kinks:

Personality:

Bio:

Wicked Emi

Name: Molly Butler
Physical: toned with slightly chubby thighs
Eye color: Hazel/green
Hair color: Jet black
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 120
Extra: Monroe piercing

Sexual Preference: Pansexual; mostly into guys
Sexual style: Switch, mostly submissive
Kinks: Teasing, breast play, non-con, spanking, light bondage, light biting, licking

Personality: Molly likes to give sarcastic remarks, little quips to provoke people she likes, and flirt even when she doesn't mean to. she is a bit of a show off, from running to climbing to making a weapon out of nothing and knowing how to use it almost perfectly. She is also extremely stubborn and doesn't really take no for an answer. Also, she is outspoken and speaks her mind without thinking. This doesn't help when she doesn't hold things back either. If something is bugging her, plan or person, she will speak up and without holding back. Some could call Molly a slut, however, she doesn't believe that just because you sleep with who you want, when you want, makes you a slut. It's called living. She has a dominate personality, if she likes you...you will know. She will tease and torment you until you take her. She is into some harsher kinks, but nothing she is ashamed of and will admit to them freely.

Bio: Molly didn't really grow up with her parents, she was mostly raised by her older brother who went through the maze before he aged out and she was 16. Since her parents and brother went through the maze and never came back, she learned how to build pretty much everything and has been training for the maze since her brother left her. This was the first year the maze has been open to her. Since she has only really been training, she hasn't worked at all. Except to teach others how to make a shelter and how to fix most basic things like chairs and such.

Red Stella

Ooh, a maze game!

**runs off to make a character**

Wicked Emi

Accepted character!
Played by; Red Stella

Name: Jennifer LaSalle
Physical:Fit, curvy, long legged. 
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 135
Extra: Pierced ears.  Long, thin scar on her right forearm.

Sexual Preference: Straight
Sexual style: Submissive (but her partner has to be dominant).
Kinks: Rough sex. Very dominant men.  Restraints.  Breath play.  Multiple partners (male).
(Also see: Player's On's and Off's.)

Personality: Jen is a practical girl.  You do what you have to, to survive, although she has limits; she would never harm a child, for one thing.  She's tougher than she looks, and yes she's used that to her advantage.  She has a kind heart, she just has to keep it guarded most of the time.

Bio: Jen was one of four children.  One, the youngest, died as an infant.  She has one sister and one brother.  Her older sister entered the maze and never returned.  Scavenging is mostly what Jen has done to get by.  Her father and brother are good with mechanical things and she brought them broken things and parts.  She'd considered the maze, off and on, for years.  It was the new disease that was ravaging Linmarsh that's pushed her to join - the only way to fight that threat was to beat the maze. 

Kokaine

This looks interesting. I will likely submit a character later today. Im leaning toward a male but not 100% sure.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Wicked Emi

Accepted character!
Played by; Bowen

Name: Kole Malone
Physical: Athletically built but not musclebound
Eye color: Hazel Green
Hair color: Black
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs
Extra: Tattoo-Left arm over deltoid: Naked angel with a devil's tail, Tattoo-spine, between shoulder blades: Celtic Cross, Scar on right inner thigh

Sexual Preference: straight
Sexual style: Switch, mostly dominant
Kinks: Rough Sex, Breast play, Long Hair, Foreplay, Passion, Being Teased, Giving Massages, Leaher, Being Outside/Different Locationsl, Oral, A little Pain, Sexual tension, Anal, Spanking, Biting, Scratching

Personality: Kole has been burned badly in his past, the angel with the devil tail is a symbolic reminder of that. Regardless he still has a great openness to experience. He refuses to shut down just because he went through something horrible. He is also quiet to start, he likes to understand where people are coming from and get to know them usually in easy going conversation that draws people in. He accepts responsibility for his own actions because he believes in accountability. Despite his thoughtful beginnings when meeting someone new people he is outgoing and sociable around those he is familiar with. He finds himself straddling the agreeableness scale, he began life being trusting and good natured and although he isn't exactly suspicious or ruthless, he does give everyone a chance to show their colours before letting them in. Kole still has a great deal of patience and isn't quick to anger.

Bio: Kole was raised by his sister Lucy. She was a great hunter and scavenger and taught him what he needed to know to live off the land. When Kole turned 16 she went into the Maze and that was the last he saw of her. When he met Vikki a few months later she was training to head into the maze herself, she reminded Kole of Lucy on a few levels and he trusted her completely. She was a great fighter and could build and repair anything but needed Kole to teach her to survive off the land. He thought they were going into the Maze together...Vikki tried to stab him in the groin and got his inner thigh just before she left him. Kole just turned 24, his time to get into the Maze is quickly running out so he's been training and learning to fight.

Wicked Emi

Accepted character!
Played by: Kokaine

Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Corsetti
Physical: Fit and toned with a little thickness where it counts
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lbs
Extra: Charlie's got no tattoos but she does have a few scars on her body from various accidents. Most are hard to see but can be felt by touch.

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Sexual style: As switchy as they come but always a handful (leans toward dominant).
Kinks: Rough or forceful encounters, fights for dominance, playful partners, teasing, dirty talk, spankings and general manhandling of her ass, light breath play, light to moderate pain, biting and licking, cum marking/cum on body, orgasm denial, forced voyeurism, possessive partners (Player O/O's)

Personality: Charlie is a surprisingly optimistic soul wrapped in a sort of gritty, 'do whatever it takes' packaging. She often acts as if she gives no fucks about anything but underneath the facade made up of mellow, and sometimes silly, irreverence, she cares too much about way too much. In truth she's quite sensitive but she doesn't care to be vulnerable so she distracts, misdirects, and disarms. She tends to let people think the worst of her if it's easiest and most will find her to be almost uncomfortably direct at times--which she does on purpose. In fact, on the surface she seems to lack the moral compass most come equipped with but really it's more that she's perfectly willing to do all the wrong things for the right reasons. As a bit of a daredevil you can always be sure she will always give as good as she gets. 

Bio: Charlie didn't have a choice. At least not about the maze. In another life she'd probably have ended up some sort of gymnast or professional athlete (or possibly a very successful thief) but in this life she was what she was. A girl who'd gotten in trouble one to many times. A girl who couldn't seem to stay out of trouble for anything. According to everyone else she was always sneaking where she didn't belong or taking things she hadn't earned. It might have been true but no one could actually catch her in the act--Charlie is really good at getting in and out of places unseen and unheard as well as being quite nimble with quick hands and a light touch. Even more the girl's got a startling mind for puzzles--but the suspicions were there and after the right folks had made enough of a fuss, well, suspicion was enough. Charlie was trouble. It didn't help she had no qualms about getting into fights with locals who saw fit to pick on her. She'd already lost her eldest brother to the maze and while the other three had tried their best to protect her after their father's death, in this she didn't have any choice. None of 'em did.

Wicked Emi

Sorry for not doing much for this. Things have just come up and kind of slapped me in the face! So; I need peoples votes. I can start this....right before the holidays. Or I can start this after the new year. BE WARNED! If I start it after the new year, it will be during the second week of January. Because of things I will be driving....yes DRIVING, to Florida from Oregon......a 3,000 mile journey! I leave on the 2nd...most likely. So, votes people! Please and thank you <3

Bowen

I'm happy to start before the holidays. That is my vote.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Red Stella

THAT is one long drive!

I vote we start before the holidays, but I'm flexible.

Wicked Emi

Wicked Emi

My post is up, waiting for others  :o

Kokaine

Im wondering, would it be possible to switch my girl out for a male?

My O/Os

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Kokaine on December 30, 2016, 10:22:15 PM
Im wondering, would it be possible to switch my girl out for a male?

Perfectly fine with me. Just let me know :)

Red Stella

Kokaine

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 30, 2016, 11:14:18 PM
Perfectly fine with me. Just let me know :)

Okay. Gonna try and do up a new sheet now. Just need to find a face I like.

Quote from: Red Stella on December 31, 2016, 12:33:23 AM
More men?  Yes please!!

*snickers*

Yeah, I figured my girlie was crowding things a little given we have a smaller group so I'm gonna switch her out.

Though I'll say if anyone has any preferences as far as appearance, now's the time to let me know xD

My O/Os

Bowen

My guy is completely hetero so I'll just bow this one out.

Kokaine

Quote from: Bowen on December 31, 2016, 12:46:29 AM

Im confused. There are still two females in the game...

My O/Os

Red Stella

Quote from: Bowen on December 31, 2016, 12:46:29 AM

But but but -- why?  I LIKE your guy.  :(

Red Stella

Quote from: Kokaine on December 31, 2016, 12:36:51 AM
Okay. Gonna try and do up a new sheet now. Just need to find a face I like.
*snickers*
Yeah, I figured my girlie was crowding things a little given we have a smaller group so I'm gonna switch her out.
Though I'll say if anyone has any preferences as far as appearance, now's the time to let me know xD

I can think of several faces I like...  ;). 

Kokaine

Actually, I'll just step out of the game. My intention wasn't to cause a problem but rather to be sure I could be included rather than just being 'the third girl over there'.

Thanks for the opportunity but I'll get out of the way. Y'all enjoy :)

My O/Os

Bowen

All I meant to say was I wasn't going to make a face request because my guy was hetero...that all. I'm still in this game.

Sorry for the confusion.

Red Stella

No bowing out, Kokaine.   Come out and play so I don't have to beg piteously or try to bribe you.  :)

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Kokaine on December 31, 2016, 12:53:24 AM
Actually, I'll just step out of the game. My intention wasn't to cause a problem but rather to be sure I could be included rather than just being 'the third girl over there'.

Thanks for the opportunity but I'll get out of the way. Y'all enjoy :)
It was just a confusion. If you still have interest please don't leave.