Mating season! futa animal girls RP

Started by bokotousamurai, March 18, 2014, 11:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Welcome to planet Hyakujuu, populated entirely by Futanari kemonomimis and anthromorphs.
It is currently mating season, so breeding urges run rampant and pheromones are swirling about, finding a couple having sex behind the bushes or on their front lawn is an everyday occurrence, women walk casually while soaked in jizz, and everyone is busting to plant their seed in a compatible mate.

inspired by a dojin.

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200259.msg9781757#msg9781757
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200260.0

Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200003.0

RULES
Please respect other players preferences
Nothing that belongs in the toilet
Ridicules sex organ sizes are ok
a Variety of animals is encouraged
some mythical creatures are acceptable, this should be discussed.
You may or may not have balls, your choice

Name:
Species:
Preferred mates:
Measurements:
Profession:
Hobbies:
Other:
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Major Major

bokotousamurai

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Tiko
Species: Tiger
O/Os: being dominant, frotting, anal, -jobs, balls play/ being submissive, noncom,
Preferred mates: submissive types, species that are typically prey to carnivores, squirrels, foxes, cats, deer, wolfs, small dicked girls
Measurements: C-cup, tomboyish hips, average waist, 15 inch long and 2.5 inch thick uncircumcised cock, lemon sized balls, unshaved.
Profession: Skater
Hobbies: skating, TV, video games, the internet! 420 stuffs
Other: hates roller bladers, deck is home painted

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Major Major on March 18, 2014, 11:38:06 PM
Tell me more.

Not too much to say, your a kemonomimi futa girl in the midst of mating season, your looking to knock someone up but so is everyone else, if you find a mate maybe it will be a mutual fucking or the two of you will b end in a sexual struggle to see who will run out of sexual stamina first, loser gets impregnated.

Yukina

Name: Kameko Umito
Species: Turtle
O/Os: Refer to roleplay preferences for ons/offs: aphrodisiacs, anal, gore
Preferred mates: Dominant mates
Measurements: 5'3", C-cups, 5 inches in length, 1 inch in girth, golf ball-sized balls.
Profession: Librarian
Hobbies: Reading, swimming, anime, manga, the Internet
Other: N/A

Esmeralgirl

Esmeralgirl

Name: Kaminski Hero
Species: Cat
O/Os: Refers to player reference
Preferred mates: Anyone with a dominant side
Measurements: 5'6" height, waist length hairs, 36 DD cups, 9 inches long, 2 inches wide
Profession: Student of human psychology
Hobbies: Playing games, surfing net, reading, going out with friends.
Other: Sometimes drug user.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on March 19, 2014, 12:06:22 AM

Name: Kaminski Hero
Species: Human
O/Os: Refers to player reference
Preferred mates: Anyone with a dominant side
Measurements: 5'6" height, waist length hairs, 36 DD cups, 9 inches long, 2 inches wide
Profession: Student of human psychology
Hobbies: Playing games, surfing net, reading, going out with friends.
Other: Sometimes drug user.

You need to be a animal girl,

if you want to be as human as possible you can be a monkey, so that your only animal trait is a tail

Esmeralgirl

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Esmeralgirl

Dracorion

Name: Imara Bamulase
Species: Dog
O/Os: Being dominant, fucking partners silly, being fucked silly, knotting, filling to the brim, giving bukkake, receiving bukkake/-Gore, vore, bathroom stuff, bondage
Preferred mates: Submissive mates, cute or sexy
Measurements: 36F, 23, 38, her groin is furry and she has a 16-inch long, 2.5-inch wide doggie cock, with a 4-inch thick knot. Also tennis ball-sized nuts.
Profession: Gymnast
Hobbies: Gymnastics, Dancing, parkour, flirting, fucking, sleight of hand tricks,
Other: Her erection never goes down once she gets horny, unless she cums. This tends to make her pretty desperate to fuck, even turning submissive if she can't overpower a mate.

This, but with a dick:

bokotousamurai

King Serperior

I may try this  >.>;

Name:  Lea Shawford
Species:  Neko
O/Os:  Anything but Snuff, scat, bloodplay, knifeplay, and vomit is an on.
Preferred mates:  Anyone who will "rape" her and fill her with cum;  Dominant ones; Loves anal
Measurements:  5'4", 110lbs, 36DD bust, 6in long, 2in wide;  ass and pussy are constantly tight, almost like she is a virgin with every penetration.
Profession:  Artist
Hobbies:  Swimming (odd for a cat), reading, playing video games
Other:  Injested an experimental catnip that has been banned now that causes her to be in heat 24/7.  She has grown used to it and can act normal, but anyone who can smell her knows she's in heat.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Character sheets thread is done!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200003.0

Would've gotten this sooner, but I had some sleep issues to take care of.

bokotousamurai

IC and OOC are up, once again sleep issues preventing from getting this up as earlier as I wanted, but yeah here they are

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200259.msg9781757#msg9781757
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200260.0

Vanetias

bokotousamurai

If your alright with playing a futa character, its fine

catherinehellfire

Name: Isabele Tilan
Species: Arctic Fox
O/O: most anything but scat, waterplay, gore, vore, bondage(her being the one bondaged, will only bondage if it's a preference of other.) 
Preferred mates: Dominant partners or submissive, though she prefers a partner to make the first move, if she is horny enough she will try to ambush people who seem submissive
Measurements: 5'5" 125 pounds, C-cup breasts, 10 inch long 2.1 inch wide cock.
Profession: Local college girl who works at a coffee shop
Hobbies: Fishing, flirting, playing MMOs, dancing
Other: her pussy gets tight again soon after she has had sex.  She gets horny fast and it tends to build up, making her more and more desperate to cum.

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

bokotousamurai

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

CrystalFeathers

Name: Saphira Aven
Species: Canadian Marble Fox
O/Os:
On's: Grinding/frotting, extreme cum, extremely viscous cum, oral, receiving anal and vaginal sex,  being used, being degraded or turned into a sex doll, electrostimulation, being dominated.
Off's: Toilet stuff, vore, physical injuries, mutilation.

Preferred mates: Canines, Felines, Lupines, Equines, certain reptiles.
Measurements: 32B breasts, 5'3, 98.2 pounds. Essentially stick-thin girl. Penis: 1.5 inch girth, 7.75 inch length.
Profession: Student.
Hobbies: Rollerblading/Parkour, drawing, singing, (Being Fucked Silly)
Other: She was first taken at a very young age and became addicted to sex. Now she loves mating season and will gladly let people fuck her. Her biggest sexual fantasy is to be fucked by dozens and dozens of people, so she's always full and they keep cumming, filling her up and covering her in a thick layer of the stuff.

Basically switch the colors. Everything that is black is white, and vice verca.