Suffering from Roleplay Withdraw! New to the site, come take a gander...

Started by unselfishlove20, November 07, 2009, 11:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unselfishlove20

I'm just looking to meet some new people, maybe discuss a few roleplaying options?

Let's see if I can make a list of the roleplays I have done or am willing to do:

Dying to do it
It will take a bit of coaxing
I don't mind either way. Not dying to do it, but I don't need any coaxing, either...

Harry Potter
I'm not dying to do a Harry Potter roleplay, though, usually when I do, I play Hermione. I can play Ginny very well, also. The pairings run from Hermione with Ron, to Hermione with Draco. I know it sounds absolutely absurd to put Hermione with Draco, but it does make for a rather heated roleplay... =) Harry Potter is the very first genre I ever started to roleplay. Now, usually, I play the genre where the students are now professors at Hogwarts. It's been years since I've read the books, so I am a bit rusty on every detail, but I do know all the main information. Also, don't mind me, I use a lot of smileys when I type. =)

Pirates of the Caribbean
Right now, I'm not feeling it, but usually I do play Elizabeth Swan. I was obsessed with this series until the length of the last movie. It's been a while since I've watched it, so expect me to tell you to wait a few days before we roleplay this. I would need to have a 'Pirates' movie day. =) Come join me!

These two are really the only two roleplays that are movies. I am willing to roleplay any other movie or television show but I don't like made-up characters. If it is a specific movie or television show, then I enjoy to roleplay a character from the movie or television show. Either way, suggest a movie or television show that is not listed below and I will let you know if I would be willing to roleplay it =)

And now, onto the pairings! Also, feel free to suggest any pairing that I have no included below!

Abusive relationship
She has stayed with her abusive boyfriend for far too long. He truly loves her but does not know how to show it. She is halfway out the door. How can he keep her? How can he stop her from leaving? Is it already too late?

Best Friends
For years, he has always been around. When her parents were divorced, he was there, and he helped her through. When her brothers would beat her, he would offer his bed for her to sleep in and they would stay up late into the night, simply talking about nothing. When her first boyfriend broke her heart, he was there with open arms and he wiped away her tears. Now they're both going to the same college and bunking together in a co-ed dorm. For years, she had tried to only see him as a friend, but her desire for him will bubble over during a drunken night. Little did she ever know, he kept the very same information she had kept from him. (Willing to compromise college. Perhaps just out of college. Perhaps they grew apart over the college years. Willing to compromise anything, I love ideas. =))

Black Man x White Woman
It never crossed her mind that she would be so turned on by a black man. It was absolutely disgraceful in her incredibly Irish family to even give a black man a second look. She was the farthest from racist you could find, but this did not mean that she did not keep up appearances for her family. Her good italian boyfriend has been there for a long time. She is going behind his back to have relations with a black man, and meanwhile, she has fallen head over heels for her ebony lover.

Professor x Student
Older man x Younger woman
Boss x Assistant
Co-Workers

Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
They meet years later, and realise the passion had never left either of their eyes. During their relationship, they fought hard, but they also loved hard. It was an intoxicating relationship, but it poisoned their minds. Eventually, it ended on a hot summer night, and neither of the two ever really got over the other.

Alright, I'm out of ideas at this moment. Anyone? =) lol

wiccanhot

I love the Best Friends one and Older man x Younger woman but I'd want to play the woman.  I've never played the other gender before and I don't know how difficult it would be.

unselfishlove20

Ah, I did forget to mention that I usually only roleplay female. I'm sorry love. I hope you find what you are looking for. I do only usually roleplay the submissive/female role.

wiccanhot

It's ok.  I posted looking for a rp partner farther down in in this section but I haven't gotten a reply yet.  Probably because my post is a bit vague about what I'm looking for.  I'll see if I can edit it a bit. 

unselfishlove20

More genres I am willing to roleplay right now. =)

Best friend x best friend's boyfriend
Best friend x best friend's ex
Blind Date

Friends with benefits
It was an odd relationship. They were together a lot. Almost as if they were in a relationship but neither were at all. It was clear between the two they were only 'friends with benefits' and they were good at pleasing each other. At times, one would have a boyfriend or one would have a girlfriend. Still, they would continue to be friends with benefits without their boyfriend/girlfriend knowing. It was almost a bit more fun when one had a girlfriend or boyfriend. They would taunt the other and ask them if their girlfriend or boyfriend was as good as they were. Of course, they weren't. Now, what happens when he has feelings for her, and she had a boyfriend she is going to married? These little games can't continue, can they?

Bare with me guys, these synopsis's are off the top of my head. Please feel free to interject and change ANYTHING I have, or suggest anything. =) I am very open. Though I do only enjoy to play the submissive/female role.

Kyoudai

I couldn't do a Pirates RP.  I'm not that familiar with the series, I really only know Jack Sparrow.  And I could fumble my way through a Harry Potter RP, I've seen most of the movies, but never read a book.  But I'd be willing to try.  Also, I could do pretty much any of the other ones you suggested, they all seem like roles I would be able to handle. 

I'm pretty flexible with my male roles.  I'm not really good at playing someone that is abusive or violent, but I could give it a try.  But that's not to say I don't enjoy being dominant... 

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 08, 2009, 01:09:01 AM
I couldn't do a Pirates RP.  I'm not that familiar with the series, I really only know Jack Sparrow.  And I could fumble my way through a Harry Potter RP, I've seen most of the movies, but never read a book.  But I'd be willing to try.  Also, I could do pretty much any of the other ones you suggested, they all seem like roles I would be able to handle. 

I'm pretty flexible with my male roles.  I'm not really good at playing someone that is abusive or violent, but I could give it a try.  But that's not to say I don't enjoy being dominant...

Hmm, alright then. I'm not sure where you'd like to start this? I'm not too sure of our options since we are both unapproved right now. Perhaps this board? lol And perhaps you have a preference of what pairing you would like to do? I'm not really feeling Harry Potter or Pirates, but any of the pairings in bold, I'd be up for =)

Kyoudai

Blind date seems like the easiest one, being pretty much completely open and free to make up as we go, but I quite like the idea of the friends with benefits.  And as far as where or how to do this, since we are both unapproved...  I'm not sure! 

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 08, 2009, 01:50:39 AM
Blind date seems like the easiest one, being pretty much completely open and free to make up as we go, but I quite like the idea of the friends with benefits.  And as far as where or how to do this, since we are both unapproved...  I'm not sure!
Strictly PG-13, I think. Perhaps we could build up a bit and then our roleplay can become mature within a few days or so, once we both become approved. lol It takes 24 hours to about 4 days. Someone on the chatbox said 4 days is the average. So yeah, would you like to start? I would love to do the friends with benefits, although that would likely include a lot of... not PG-13 roleplaying lol So perhaps the blind date for now. I actually will be going soon. 3am here so I'm a bit tired, but keep this thread up so we can continue tomorrow? I'll post in the morning to whatever you begin with. Also, feel free, if you become bored, to create your own roleplay and post another post here. lol Sometimes I do roleplay multiple roleplays at the same time with someone, although I like a good quality roleplay to start with.

Blind-date is fine. If you'd like to try a friends with benefits roleplay also and we can attempt to keep it pg-13 then that's fine also, but I do have to hit the hay, I wouldn't be any good at the moment with a post. Don't hate me, I'm on almost everyday and will be a long-term roleplay partner if that happens to be what you're looking for =)

Very nice meeting you, also. If you would like to, tell me a little about yourself. =) I do like to get to know my roleplay partners tho I don't mind if my roleplay partners don't want to get to know eachother. Either way. alright, I'm off. Any ideas for more roleplays, feel free to drop a post in addition to anything else you post. Have a good night/day (not sure of your timezone) lol Goodbye for now

Kyoudai

Ok, cool.  Blind date it is then.  So I guess we'll have to keep it nice and family friendly for a while then, haha. 

And I would love to get to know my first RP partner.  I am, of course, a male, in my 20's, I live in the U.S, I like a lot of nerdy things like video games and anime.  If there is anything in particular you'd like to know, just ask and I'll decide if I want to answer it or not...  hahaha.  As far as RP'ing, don't worry, I don't like anything weird or gross.

So I guess I start the RP here then?

Jason let out a deep sigh as he gripped the rearview mirror of his car while driving and moved it so he could get another look at his hair.  It looked just as mediocre as it did last time he looked. 

Dakian1981

Well, if any of you ladies would care to help along a new roleplayer I would be happy to give any of these a whirl.

BigNRich

I'm new here too (you could probably tell). I'd be willing to try the Boss/Assistant; which would I be? I've tried it in chatrooms where I play the boss but I'd be ok with doing it the other way around. Let me know what you'd like to do.  :-)