D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Mordred

I hate to be such sooo stereotypical of myself but.. does it come in blue?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

I think it does, can someone Google it?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

Would you be surprised to know I have an honorary degree in Messiness, specializing in primal practices?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Nope, but how did you go about getting this degree?

CaptainErotica

Don't you have to know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, to get it?

Lycana

Wouldn't that take a really long time?

CaptainErotica

Lycana

CaptainErotica

Lycana

I don't know, why would you think I would know that?

CaptainErotica

Lycana

I may be a woman but that doesn't mean I know everything... But wouldn't that be cool if I did?? :P

Styx26

If you knew everything, would you be sick of people asking you questions?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

CaptainErotica

Lycana

CaptainErotica

So is there a cure for Question Sickness?

Lycana

CaptainErotica

Lycana

CaptainErotica

Lycana

CaptainErotica

Then we'll just have to experiment a little and find a cure ourselves, won't we?