Crazy Semi Dark (Lit M looking for risk taking Lit F)

Started by BlackStone, September 24, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I will admit to this being mostly based on a r/l issue I witnessed once.  It can be out there as it does use blackmail and semi Non-Con.  , I am fairly open with my kinks and limits, anything getting to be the uncomfortable range for the writer I am willing to fade the scene to black and transition to new scene.  While this will be perhaps more smut filled than most plot cravings I have, I do want to focus more on the power exchange and role reversal aspect.  This plot will require my writing partner playing multiple roles, as my luck with group games of any scale has been terrible to say the least.

Plot Hook:  One of the two female characters is a young university professor, the other is her sophomore or junior student.  They get involved in a BDSM relationship, as the Professor is Dominant.  She is married however, and did not secure blessing from her husband, and he has found out.  The wife/professor cannot afford a divorce, nor can she risk her position as professor.  Her entire career has been in academia with her doctoral dissertation and review coming up.  The scandal would ruin her.  For the student, it would ruin her father's political career, from the negative press, and the fact the husband in his main campaign donor.

The ultimatum the husband has come up with, three weeks out of each month, the wife will be loaned out as a slave to friends in the lifestyle they know.  Since the wife has been known to be a bit sadistic and cruel, and never before allowed male sexual contact save her husband, this is a bit of revenge for many of the people involved.  For the student, she becomes his for six months, the length of her affair with is wife.  Of course he plans on using his expertise to tame her to his will and thus have her father even more in his pocket.  Of course there is being able to do more with the student than the wife had ever been willing to allow him to do before.

If any of this peeks any interest, do let me know.  I am open to discussion and negotiation on plot points.  My O/O are below in my signature block, as well as a link which can take you to a layout I have of my works here on E!, both past and present.

Respectfully,

Blackstone