Female RP Partners Needed - Plot Pictures Included

Started by mahes666, February 11, 2009, 09:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahes666

*send me a PM if you're interested in these ideas

The Price of Power
NC: Exotic-Freeform Solos

Before his conquests, the continent of Zenith was a violent and savage place. The various nations constantly at war over religion, resources, territory and petty ambitions. At the age of 25, Adamus Cain discovered an ancient source of power.  He first used it cease his body from aging.  No longer burdened by time and disease, he shifted the power to create a nation in his image, a nation he named Adamor. Gathering the finest minds the world had to offer, he created a nation dedicated to bettering itself. He instituted mandates on the populous for education, advanced irrigation and agriculture, industry, shipbuilding, trade, banking, architecture, medicine, music, and art.  Adamor prospered quickly under the protection of Adamus's great power, and soon created a military to match the advancement of its culture.  Slowly but surely, the enlightenment of Adamor swept across the entire continent, making the nation an Empire.  Adamus, now 100 years after beginning his rule, is regarded as a benevolent, wise, and powerful Emperor.

Adamus looked forward to a golden future, a future of peace and prosperity.  However, no power comes without a price, and Adamus must pay for his. The age of dragons is long over, but Adamus had found their graves and used their fossilized bones to siphon his power. Far out to sea, an Island is discovered shrouded in mist. Explorers set foot on the soil and awaken the only resident, a female dragon long at rest.  The dragon senses the desecration of her ancestors and seeks retribution. Assuming a mortal form, she enters the capital of Adamor and searches for the Emperor. After observing him and his kingdom, she feels admiration for the society he has made. Even so, it is her duty as the last dragon to deliver vengeance.  On a day of great celebration, the empire of Adamor watches in horror as a mighty dragon claims their emperor and flies away. Adamus becomes the prisoner of the dragon, and for the first time in his life, he faces a foe he cannot hope to defeat.  His magic is useless against her, his strength puny in comparison.  He is her property now.  Her slave.

Need someone to play the vengeful dragon.  You can decide whether you want them to develop a love story, or if you want them to be enemies throughout.  If they are enemies, then Adamus would likely try to escape for the majority of the story.

I Inherited a Demon <- TAKEN

Jake Logan never knew his father.  In fact, the son of a bitch left him when he was an infant.  Jake's mom never spoke of him much, only to say that her relationship with him was a mistake.  He never asked much after a certain age, because he realized early on that the memories of his father scared her.  Now 19 years old, Jake has finished his first year at college.  Jake's mom had done really well for herself working as a real estate agent, and would be on vacation all summer with her friends.  Jake comes home, looking forward to having the house to himself.

After his first week home, he gets a mysterious visitor.  A lawyer who has come to inform him that his father has passed away.  Before Jake can tell the lawyer he doesn't give damn, the lawyer has two men bring in a very large black trunk.  The lawyer informs Jake that the contents of the box are what Jake's father left to him.  Upon opening the box, Jake learns that his father dealt with demons, and one had been left to him.  Jake had inherited a succubus.

Need someone to play the succubus.  Jake will have instructions from his father on how to control her.  However, that doesn't mean that the succubus can't break free and seize control of the situation. Let me know your preference.

Biggest Catch of the Day <- TAKEN

Captain Drake Pariah is not your every day pirate, he is a virtual warlord of the sea.  The mighty nations of the world have their own navys, and each of those nations have a price on his head equivilant to the dowry of a queen.  Even so, the Sickle Straight belongs to him.  The crucial slice of ocean that connects three nations in which only Captain Pariah can navigate so well.  His greatest advantage is being the only one able to find the Hidden Blackmaw Cove.

In Blackmaw Cove, Captain Pariah can hide his armada from vengeful nations who seek to end his terror on the seas.  Also on this Cove, Captain Pariah has a secret hideaway filled with his treasure, maps, and secrets.  Not even his own men know of this hideaway, and it can only be reached by a swimming underwater.  Even so, traps were placed in cased any ever dared step foot there.  Much to Captain Pariah's surprise, a beautiful mermaid is caught in one of those traps.  Finding her to be the most exquisite creature ever to lay his eyes on, he decides to keep her as a prize.

Need someone to play the mermaid. Captain Drake would find a way to give her legs before anything physical developed.  This could either be a love story, or a cruel master/slave scenario.  Open to ideas.

mahes666

Surrender

I would absolutly enjoy "I inherited a demon", if you are still looking for someone to play that with :]

Songless Siren

Oh my...the mermaid plot looks like so much fun.  ^_^ 

LadyDiscord

Oh My I love ALL your plots! Especially the first.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

mahes666

The mermaid is taken now, and I have interest in the Dragon and Succubus stories.  Until the roleplays actually start, I don't consider them taken.  If you want, you can PM ideas for one of them and we can see if it might work.

Jag

Damn...I just PMed you about the mermaid one.

>.<
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Duchess